It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi condemns Antifa violence in Berkeley after criticism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Fear not, Antifa will disband and reappear under a different name.
So long as Soros has money to blow.

Nah. They've been around for too long.

I've been hearing that "Uh...Anti...Uh Antii fascistahhhh!" b.s. since the mid nineties in my town.

They've invested too much time and money and energy on that stuff to stop now.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Krakatoa

Well, no, wrong again, wearing or not wearing a mask doesn't make you a "True" anarchist or not

Oh, and let me ask you a question.

Do you (or your associates) hide your face when you go to one of these rallies or protests?

If you do, what are you sacrificing here?

If you cannot be identified, then you can't be jeopardizing your job, family ties, relationships, possibility of arrest, etc.. If you are not full in, ready to sacrifice each and every one of those things for "the cause", then you are not serious and committed to this cause. You are a wannabe and LARPr.

I challenge you and the others to show your faces if you truly are committed. Put it ALL on the line for the cause. I anticipate you will not.

Huckleberry.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Sorry for the multiple replies, but this is bringing up some seriously bad memories for me, this antifa thing.

I just can't believe any of my friends, or any mainline liberal would defend them. Especially my close friends who know what they did to me when we were all in our little "punk rock" scene nearly two decades ago. All I did was offer a different solution to the excesses of the state. I got bricked, and blacklisted to the point that I could barely show my face at certain events or shows, not to mention what happened to a close friend.

These people are not on your side. It's not as simple as "You don't support antifa? Well you must support fascism!". These are bad, violent, evil people.

There is a reason they all wear masks!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Unless you have a scary face you dont have to wear a mask. I have a scary face so I need a mask to protect others from my horrible face.

These morons in antifa though...are just cowards same as ISIS anarchist.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: TomLawless

Unless you have a scary face you dont have to wear a mask. I have a scary face so I need a mask to protect others from my horrible face.

These morons in antifa though...are just cowards same as ISIS anarchist.

So true, except labeling them only seems to fuel them. They get you spending time and energy arguing about the absurdity of your statement instead of their barbarism and poor hygiene. Have you ever been close enough to smell an antifa? You know they're coming before you see them after a while.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Fear not, Antifa will disband and reappear under a different name.
So long as Soros has money to blow.

Here's some choices.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

We mask up for security reasons,

Let's see who else 'masked up'

[quote[

In an effort to hide their true identities, many of the Sons of Liberty attempted to pass themselves off as Mohawk Indians because if caught for their actions they would have faced severe punishment.

you know where that is from correct...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

In an effort to hide their true identities, many of the Sons of Liberty attempted to pass themselves off as Mohawk Indians because if caught for their actions they would have faced severe punishment.

And how many people did they beat up doing that? None. They did, however, make a difference by destroying the focal point of the recent tax. Destroyed the Kings tea....not the ship, didn't beat up the crowds that did gather at the time.

But, the real movers and shakers, that made the biggest difference not only did it without their faces covered, but actually SIGNED THEIR TRUE NAMES to the document declaring their traitorous actions. They weren't afraid of hiding who they were for :security reasons" because they made a true commitment to the cause. They told everyone who they were, when there were British Army troops in the area.

You, are still a poser.

ETA: And I fixed your broken post genius.

edit on 8/30/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Except the Sons of Liberty were actual revolutionaries; true Hard Men, not cheap shot artists like antifa.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
See, she's not condemning these thugs out of conscience... She's doing it because she knows they're hurting any chances the Dems have in the future. They created a monster, the monster is running rampant, the creators are now scared.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The left is condemning Antifa?

Just a matter of time till the Right condems white national racism then! /s

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus
See, she's not condemning these thugs out of conscience... She's doing it because she knows they're hurting any chances the Dems have in the future. They created a monster, the monster is running rampant, the creators are now scared.

Exactly. These antifa cowards are nothing but pawns of the state, to be discarded whimsically as winds shift.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Exactly. These antifa cowards are nothing but pawns of the state, to be discarded whimsically as winds shift.

Yup, exactly.....

Future bacon.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Yup, exactly.....

Future bacon.

Grist to The Mill and they don't even know it.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The People's Glorious Victorious ANTIFA Party of Equality better start doing some damage control and start kissing up to their political leaders.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

[quote[

masking up for security. No its so you cant be ID'd because you are too afraid to let them see your face. If you truly are anarchist be proud and show your faces. Unless you have a scary face liek I do its stupid.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Yup, exactly.....

Future bacon.

They need to outlaw face masking at protest. Anyone with a mask is arrested under suspicion to commit a crime.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I am not stupid, I am worth more fighting than being a martyr and going to jail, we mask up for those reasons

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

I am not stupid, I am worth more fighting than being a martyr and going to jail, we mask up for those reasons

If you are a member of Antifa, you are worth nothing. Stop fooling yourself into thinking you are anything but a coward and a pawn.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Typical justification for not committing fully to a cause. I have more respect for someone that openly protests with a sign against something I truly believe in that anything you do hidden behind your little LARPr masks.

It may not be stupid, but it is cowardice, pure and simple. You can claim any justification you like, but it does not change the fact that you cannot even face your opposition....but need to hide. Prove me wrong....face your opposition, risk everything or continue being a little boy playing push-and-shove on the playground trying to justify your pitiful meaning of existence. When you finally realize I am right (and I hope you do sooner or later) then you will understand how these actions you hold so high are just useless and childish posturing for attention.

Prove me wrong, again I challenge you.

I expect you will retreat from that challenge like the little coward that all of you are when faced with reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join