It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump blocks Obama rule on collecting info on pay by race, gender

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Good for Trump. We have tax returns from which we can find out this information. If women want to sue employers, we have judges who can subpoena records from a business.

Private businesses should not be burdened with tracking and reporting such things separate from just keeping standard employee files that have all of that.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Bluntone22
When are dems going to insist college addmisions are based on merit instead of color or gender?
Why don't white males get the same equal opportunity protections?

Oh sure the poor oppressed white boy. Just look at Trumps cabinet.

The diversity of his cabinet just shows how hard a time white boys are having when it comes to work. So will you start chanting "Jews will not replace us" next?

What you just did was as bigoted and foolish as what those clowns were chanting in Charlottesville.

If we are to be a Nation of equality and no racism, it will take everyone including you.

Someone brought up the point that many people have advantages getting admitted into college. We all know that white males with the same prerequisites as someone else will be turned down for the latter.

Whether or not you agree or disagree with that statement we all know is true... Saying "poor oppressed white boy" is no better than any other insensitive race statement.

But I'm sure being on the left your protected by the "superior ideology"

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Jefferton

*waits for Liberals to stop whining about everything Trump officials do*..........*gonna be a long wait*

Trust me, I sympathize. Waiting for you lot to calm down about Obama felt like a lifetime.

Lol.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join