It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next target Guam, North Korea says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Sarcasm aside...

That does make a twisted, somewhat scary, sort of sense.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I am predicting a coup by the NK Generals backed by China, SK, Japan, and the US.

All will immediately recognize the new fearless leader. China keeps its buffer state. SK opens relations with NK. Staving people get fed. The old Kim regime is shown to be bad and a new Peoples Republic is born. Signs, statues, and portraits of the Kims disappear. Lil' Kim whacked most of his family, so there is no heir to the throne. The Military is converted into a militia, for the most part, and jobs flow from SK and China. A peace treaty is finally signed and borders are stabilized.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: spy66

Because, possibly, they know more than we do? In fact, I rather think it's more than possible, and right into likely.

I know what I want to happen, but circumstance will dictate, unfortunately.

There is no doubt they know more then what we do. Because we actually dont know anything. We just assume based on what we see and what we are being told through the media.

Moste of what we state is actually mute (meaningles). It dosent mean a damn thing and it wont change anything. We are just along for the ride. PS. some will have to do the fighting..... But that is what ants do. The once who die, will become dead herros.....At least we will have something to selabrate.....
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Sarcasm aside...

That does make a twisted, somewhat scary, sort of sense.

Well I do have alot of time to think up such things. I wonder why they havent gave me a job with mil int as a consultant yet.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Magnitude 5.2 earthquake hits southeast coast of Guam

INARAJAN, Guam — A magnitude 5.2 earthquake struck Wednesday to the southeast of the island of Guam.

Really... The same day or after the (new) threat from Korea North?

Can't help but wonder if we're hearing the whole story.

Either way - God Bless Guam!

peace

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I know, right?

Actually there's probably a very good reason most of us aren't anywhere near where the decisions are being made...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

How often does GUAM have medium magnitude earthquakes? If it's every few years, I label this a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Ideally, after reunification, that'd be the way to go, IMHO.

Reunification would be a better solution, but yours has merit, too.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ring of fire and all the associations that go with it. So, coincidence. Unless it's not, of course...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

This is the sort of game where if Kim is gone, their is no problem . I would imagine that the headlines will read "LIL Kim assassinated", at some future date. No one will mourn or question the how's and whys.

link   

a reply to: carewemust

ring of fire and all the associations that go with it. So, coincidence. Unless it's not, of course...

I'm thinking coincidence. Guam has had 10 earthquakes in the past 12 months that are at least magnitude 5.

Source: earthquaketrack.com...

But someone needs to stop Kim Jong before one of these "alerts" is the real thing!

link   
Critically think: Keeping people self hating, divided and respecting are the ideal conditions required for maintaining dominance.
Social engineering......

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

Ideally, after reunification, that'd be the way to go, IMHO.

Reunification would be a better solution, but yours has merit, too.

Reunification would be much better but China wants a buffer state. First ease tensions. End the Korean war. Then progress slowly. Capitalism will eventually win.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I mean honestly, what does little Kimmy think? His outdated military hardware and limited resources can't handle any form of military response. He's banking on his allies, but I feel his allies are (hopefully) going to leave him high and dry.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I know, right?

Actually there's probably a very good reason most of us aren't anywhere near where the decisions are being made...

Were just too smart for our own good is all.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I question everything, I guess i'll be the only one.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
An interesting read on the possible Military options available. One for all those who think it will be a walk in the park.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Thank you

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join