It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next target Guam, North Korea says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
North Korea has nothing to lose, the US and allies have shown that they dont respect the UN, dont get me wrong, the UN is a limp money draining existence IMO and it needs an overhaul.

However, from NK perspective, they see America and allies do over Saddam, Gadaffi, would be Assad without Russia, why would we expect NK to not go nuclear?

US could de-escalate this easy but i think the die is cast, for US presidents, the only way to solve NK is to pull them into a conflict and annihilate them, whereas the best solution might be for trump and an entourage to go to NK and say lets end this....

He could be a great President by trying something radical and I am not talking about limp sanction alleviation.

On the other hand, NK firing empty tubes could be a sign, the difference between inter continental ballistic rockets and miniaturization of warheads is massive and TPTB know this, perhaps NK are disarming in an 'agreed' public backdown?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
My wag on why he does it, we have had a number of presidents that gave NK concessions every time they rattled at someone.

Now we have a president that did not just resist flat out said knock it off, think of it as a parent using discipline on a kid for the first time after several years of giving them whatever they wanted when they yelled for it.

The Kid does not know what to do besides yell again, and a little louder.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There are only two agressors in this mess, and that is NK and the US.

What i see as odd is that SK and JApan would let the US be this agressive. Because it is not only NK who are flexing millitary Power in this senario..... the US are as well.

IF SK and Japan are so scared of being attacked by NK. This agressive behaviour from the US is not making this any better or safer for them. If this keeps up hell will brake loose and Sk and Japan will get what ever they will get from NK, even if Nk will be destroyied in the proses.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

That's why it feels manufactured.. to me anyways. It feels made up.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

manufactured controversy to me, a country testing arms isn't a new thing, north korea making threats to everyone isn't new.
if america are so concerned with countries getting armed up why are they selling new nuclear missiles to britain and tooling up the saudis?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

That's why it feels manufactured.. to me anyways. It feels made up.

Well one thing is 100% sure, and that is that we are never actually told the truth about this situation. We are actually never told the truth about anything when it comes to conflicts of this calliber. We are handed a narative that will shape Our opinion so that political policy can proceed.

There is a goal With this conflict. We are the only once who dont know what that goal really is. We just have to be on Board With what ever it is, Its like a indirect consent (yes) on Our behalf.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

You're right we aren't. Everything is manufactured BS#it, and it's all we've got to go on. Relying on the Truth from those we've willingly trusted is like, trusting a rapist not to violate me simply because they gave me their unconditional word. Ain't happening.

I wish it wasn't this way, but, it would be most gullible of me to believe otherwise.
edit on 30-8-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You're right we aren't. Everything is manufactured BS#it, and it's all we've got to go on. Relying on the Truth from those we we've willingly trusted is like, trusting a rapist not to violate us simply because they gave us their unconditional word. Ain't happening.

I wish it wasn't this way, but, i would be most gullible of me to believe otherwise.

To point of keeping us kluless and in the dark is that its much easier for the government to keep us on Board With what ever they are doing. They need Our concent (support and agreement) to conduct policy. And to do what ever is in the best interest of the United States Of America.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Why did they place Saudi Arabia of all Countries in place there? It makes no sense. Saudi Arabia treat Women and Children like crap.

Vast amounts of money, political connections and power.
edit on 30-8-2017 by DAVID64 because: Because I just have to. I see a mistake and think "Eh let it go, it's one little typo" but it bugs me, so I fix it.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm with you, Sapph, we're seeing something other than a crazy fat guy. Maybe in his school years someone outside of NK gained control of him. The orchestration is odd and the true symphony conductor wears a mask---Phantom of the Opera-style.
edit on 30-8-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What was the last target?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Something is controlling him, I don't know what but i'm pretty sure its nothing good. All evil wears a mask, yes. And this joke dubbed kim is wearing one,which is very close to falling off his plastic smiling face. That is just my depiction and thought on the matter though.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

What has South Korea and Japan "let" the U.S. do?

Do you honestly think, for even a moment, there aren't consultations going on between the three allies? Seriously?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

He's an absolute nut...

Whom your President, Mr Trump, has described as "a very smart man."

What does that make Trump?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
An interesting read on the possible Military options available. One for all those who think it will be a walk in the park.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

One can be smart, and still be a nut... Just sayin'.

How stupid is he, really, when he can get, for the expense of a few rockets, all sorts of people to dance to his tune?

Seems fairly smart to me. Nuts, too, but those aren't mutually exclusive.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Whom your President, Mr Trump, has described as "a very smart man."

What does that make Trump?

A very smart man.

ETA: BTW, there was a 5.2 mag earthquake in Guam this morning according to this source,

Need a corroborating source. Just putting this info in this thread for event timing reference.

edit on 30-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

Something is controlling him, I don't know what but i'm pretty sure its nothing good. All evil wears a mask, yes. And this joke dubbed kim is wearing one,which is very close to falling off his plastic smiling face. That is just my depiction and thought on the matter though.

Kims daddy isnt dead. he possesses a new body when his old one dies,but they have to be releated.
Ok now on to tangible things.
Get kim to announce where he will fire the next rockets. Have a US ship there and have it get hit and sink. There our war excuse. Not a false flag when you know where the rockets going to come down and it was launched by the nation you are having issues with. Its dirty,but its useful.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

What has South Korea and Japan "let" the U.S. do?

Do you honestly think, for even a moment, there aren't consultations going on between the three allies? Seriously?

I bet there are. But still i Wonder why they let the US be so damn agressive if SK or Japan dont want to be attacked by NK.

It seams like SK and Japan are willing to make a sacrifice on behalf of their own population just to get ridd of Kim. In the end it might even cost Our lives as well.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Because, possibly, they know more than we do? In fact, I rather think it's more than possible, and right into likely.

I know what I want to happen, but circumstance will dictate, unfortunately.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join