It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next target Guam, North Korea says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think people aren't looking at the entire picture, when your sixth sense tells you something isn't right, wouldn't a decent person adhere?

Something is way off, I'm not buying any of it, as I mentioned in my post above, this is not the first time plans have been drafted to destroy North Korea.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yeah you're probably right and I hope so.

a reply to: bally001

No, Korean Kim.

I don't worry about the nuke potential too much as they all seem to realise it's deterrent value.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Something is off yes. There are only 2 or three scenarios as to why i may feel this way.

I'm insane (lol)

They're insane (quite likely)

The world is a matrix (extremely likely)

Ultimate Power requires Ultimate Responsibility. Under the age of Kali yuga, i can say i believe, we're in for a really rough ride and i think Bill Hicks would agree.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
And thank you all i love conversing with you about this, it's nice.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

The U.S. military has war plans to destroy just about everyone. It's what the planners do to earn their keep. Certainly North Korea has featured prominently in those planning rooms for nigh on 3/4's of a century... So, too, has Russia. I'm sure Mexico, even Canada, have both been featured.

That, alone, isn't cause for concern.

North Korea has earned the gimlet eye that is being cast upon it, right now. To lose it, all he has to do is knock off the missile crap. I mean, seriously, the U.S. has enough to occupy itself for the next while without North Korea.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

The truth is NK will actually have to hit Guam before we can act or we are talking taking sides and a nuclear WWIII-and that is exactly what Kim wants, because he is crazy jealous of the rich nations.

Real question is who has the guts to take Kim out before he is responsible for the deaths of millions.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

That's why i don't mind being in a Metropolis. It would happen quickly in a city, no pain.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Kim thinks he has an ace up his sleeve. Probably something in addition to a few nukes.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Oh yes, I get that or at least I'm expecting it'll remain the case. No pre-emptives.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

They are a deterant. The ability to instantly kill a million folks, or there'bouts, does make an prospective enemy stand up and take notice.

He's, IMHO, playing a game to get the sanctions lifted, or as dane geld.

If he's not, he's insane, and this isn't going to end well.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I agree. He's a nut case. But think outside the box for a moment. Who runs the world? And who doesn't?

He is crazy jealous or, we've been told he is? This is scenario 1.

Scenario 2 is... He's pretending to be crazy so 'they' can create the NWO Bush talked about in the 80's, i heard him via the news, live.

Scenario 3. They're losing it, and they're power tripping as to who controls what.

I cannot go with just one scenario because, there are many. And I dont trust those in control of my life.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Fair call.

As far as him stopping with the threats, I just cannot see that happening .

He is obviously being threatened as well, he is feeling threatened, bullies in general when they feel threatened make threats.....This is circular situation that can only be stopped with war, at least the way it is being played out through our media.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

If there's a 105 percent chance of getting him, then OK, maybe. But there isn't. Where's he sleeping tonight? Tomorrow night?

What happens when, and it's when, not if, we miss? ...and who is to say the guy who replaces him will be any better? Not to mention the fact that it's an act of war when another country actively attempts to assassinate the leader of another...

Were I his replacement, I'd be pissed the **** off. ...and South Korea would pay for it with blood. Lots of it.

Korean War II, only with the lovely possibility of nukes added on.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

You could be right-those are definitely possible scenarios-but there are an abundance of considerations.

In this heated climate, we can't strike first-we just can't and everyone including Kim knows it. He's going to have to actually hit something before it is called an act of war. That's the way it goes.

He's playing a dangerous game-maybe at the behest of others but either way he has to actually strike first.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This is not going to make me popular.

I believe that kim was brain washed from a very young age by his father. This is not an excuse for his actions but a possible motive for his actions. He is afraid that we will invade and take his country from him.

That being said. I think we should invade put kim in a straight jacket march him in front of his people and say the following. "Hey guys. So we're from the U.S. we just need to say one thing and we're leaving... We don't want your country we dont want to take control. We just want to male sure a lunatic doesn't have access to nuclear weapons." then we just leave with nothing else said.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

It's his, or the powers that be, game. They have to strike first. Let Kim keep on attempting to antagonize us or Japan but until he actually hits someone, we can do nothing or its nuclear war again. That, we cannot take a chance on-too many lives at stake-and Kim knows this. He just maybe that annoying mosquito we have to put up with and let's face it our present world conditions are fraught with explosions anywhere at anytime. But all bets are off if he hits someone-I kinda hope he miscalculates, hits China and they take care of him for us all-hopefully without nukes-those poor people of both Koreas are already suffering.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: Kandinsky

I know Kim is insane, completely there is no doubt about it, but, what about the UN? I feel like they're playing us, both of them. But at the same time, it's like a power play between them happening and we're the ones at stake. Why did they place Saudi Arabia of all Countries in place there? It makes no sense. Saudi Arabia treat Women and Children like crap. And I would like to understand why no one has stood up and tried to do something about it. It's a big puzzle, one that i'd like to understand. None of this makes sense, something is off.

The UN has played the world so many times . Worthless group of power hungry ,money grubbing sacks of it
The Iraq War started with them...
The Vietnam War started with them
UNICEF - UN taking money from their own charity organization
Oil for Food - biggest scam ever
Those are just a drop in the bucket.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Yes. My question is, who is provoking this?

Let me explain a little on how i view things.

Russia visited NK. Why? What was their reasoning?

Dennis Rodman is buddies with Kim, what's the fascination? (possibly nothing but still i'd like to know)

I don't believe America will strike first. But who's provoking the hate? We all know the UN isn't squeeky clean, and we all know Saudi Arabia shouldn't be the spokesperson for Womens Rights. So what the hell is going on? And why isn't anyone addressing these issues?

It just feels like those in power, not all but many, have a severe lack in common sense control..

And few are adressing it to the point where anyone is doing something about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

You know what, being popular means #. Being honest, means everything.

Thank you for having the gonads to say what you feel.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
They said containing Guam. Not attacking Guam as the title says.

Gotta stay scared though, right?

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join