It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Earth" is an experiment -TRUTH-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Well there goes my metaphor!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
you know, i was feeling positive before about all this. but when i actually saw a 'gray' i guess something changed. it was one of those ones that people say are robots. which it wasnt. but maybe there is a more superior gray that we have it's genes.

it just doesnt make sense the thing i saw, we are an experiment from. you'd like to think the one doing the experiment, is more superior to the experiment itself. it is strange to think that the one conducting our planet, is kind of like a rat that eats rotten corpses, as i would describe the feeling of an inferior being.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
One thing that makes me think we are an experiment, or at least got tampered with at some point, is how fragile we are, compared to other animals.
Why can't I be 15 times stronger, like some other primates? Why can't I bend steel when hitting it like a rhino would, without breaking a bone? And etc.

We are just enough to be tools, not enough to be a really dangerous weapon. Yes, I know we have weapons and wage war. But that's the doing of 1%, who use the other 99% as tools. Am I wrong?

As for Aliens, I think some are native from here. We had men walking on the moon while others still live in huts. Maybe our own "evolved" society is like one living in huts compared to another sentient race that would be the equivalent of walking on the moon. And THEY would be the ones using the 1% for their own profit, by abusing us all.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Please grab your towel and curl up in a corner. The mice will contact you with further instructions above all don't panic.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowanKenubi
We had men walking on the moon while others still live in huts. Maybe our own "evolved" society is like one living in huts compared to another sentient race that would be the equivalent of walking on the moon.

Naw it ain't like that.

See, necessity is the mother of invention. Could you go out and build a hut and make fire and hunt and gather and keep your family going?

A lot of us probably couldn't if we were thrown into the wilderness. (Yes, I know there's plenty of capable survivors on this site.) Would that mean you're even less evolved than the so-called 'primitive?' No, it just means one never ran into that situation before.

The thing is, you don't really need to get to the moon when you have everything working just fine. You don't need to invent better jackets if you don't live in a cold climate.

More hardship = more invention

That really is the driving force of cultural changes and it has nothing to do with intelligence and so-called 'evolved vs. primative' cultures (because there's no such thing.)

Evolution has no goal other than propagation. All else attributed to evolution is human ego and fantasy.

We only went to the moon because we had other challenges pushing us in that direction over many, many generations.

The crocodile has been the same as it's been for a lonnnnnngo time. The crocodile is a straw hut kind of animal and it's doing just fine.

edit on 29-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
yes NarcolepticBuddha love is the driving force for all. if you sense it would make you better, you have a drive to achieve it.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
yes NarcolepticBuddha love is the driving force for all.

Well if anybody wants some Buddha love they know where to reach me

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I definitely think it is possible that the Earth and the human race are an experiment, but I certainly wouldn't classify it as "Truth". There are a lot of sun-moon "coincidences" that could lead someone to believe that it is actually more than just a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Well if anybody wants some Buddha love they know where to reach me

female???
edit on 29-8-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

You said....

everyone sees the same alien type I.E. gray

Not everyone does. Therefore you have committed a logical fallacy. There are reports of other "alien" species out there,has been since the contactee movement in the 1950's.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

yes i realized this. i was generalizing kind of being aggressive with info and myself to get my point across. but i am a skeptic of nordics, dracoids i dont know about, and beyond that i dont hear of many races.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
it points to creator that wrote about the sun and moon...and the stars he placed with his fingers....

He said the sun and moon were in His special sky He made for us. its blue but magically turns clear for star viewing.

the moon and sun size is rare in all the universe

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Don't worry, I'm not belittling societies still living in huts. That is why I wrote "evolved" with the quotation mark.

What I meant is that I think it is very plausible there is another race that was born here, that is older than us, and they developed technology way more than we have done for now. And I think they interfered with our own destiny.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
listen i didnt mind having the whole universe interconnected, cross transmitting species to our planet all saying hello and spiritually acknowledging us,

but i found out it's pretty much just 1 race here

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

We're a weapons experiment.
The most powerful experiment in the universe.

Superpowers.

Like Superman, like Christ.. Like Krishna...

We signed up for it, but knowingly went into it with the caveat of amnesia, and 108 lifetimes before the powers emerge.

Now is the time of emergence.

Sept 23rd

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

this is a conspiracy website, not the popular mechanics' home page.
maybe the fishbowl is a good analogy for your outlook on this

edit on 29-8-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

We're a weapons experiment.
The most powerful experiment in the universe.

Superpowers.

Like Superman, like Christ.. Like Krishna...

We signed up for it, but knowingly went into it with the caveat of amnesia, and 108 lifetimes before the powers emerge.

Now is the time of emergence.

Sept 23rd

i'll take your word
we must do the divine

i want to have that attitude. but i cant feel positive about only grays being here. i've learned that these animals are perfectly formed from the sun/moon size. they have become soft, beautiful, and they believe existence is homely.
what are we to the rest of existence?

i like broadening my horizons. i like being a part of "whats going on". with existence. but we are an unnatural planet perpetrated by 1 race, and those other races are not apparent. not present.

so how can i belong to something greater than myself

you know there's conspiracies that other races want to intervene and stop grays. but they just cant.
i thought those were BS but you never know do you. i bet a lot of races would disagree with what the grays did here. even I do, and i am on the planet.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I saw this episode of south park too, was pretty funny.

2) the sun and moon are exactly equal size

No they aren't

edit on 29-8-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Earths elliptical orbit around the sun... add moon.... calculate

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
something i noticed about us humans, is we like deluding others. example a new forum has the admin adding '10 guest users' to give the impression it's active. another example is we like to believe god created this beautiful world, it seems so.

and you vector, (no hard feelings) are kind of in the same category, going on with "nah you are talking all fluff. everything is random, and we arent sure why we are here. but there's definitely nothing extremely odd (reassure yourself)"

as above so below. we live in a fakely 'natural' world. and so we enjoy fake things. we enjoy acting.

something i noticed about grays, is they like to stay hidden. maybe that's their thing. maybe thats how they evolved. they hide from us. if you see one, it instantly hides as can be read on many stories. humans like to believe lies, while grays like to hide

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join