It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Earth" is an experiment -TRUTH-

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
hello all. terrible news.
let's put the clues together first.

1) everyone sees the same alien type I.E. gray
2) the sun and moon are exactly equal size.
3) there is one animal on the planet much smarter than all others. so 'different' that we dont even consider them animals- when everything else on the planet is.

Hello all.

We are an experiment. We have to know it to see it.

There is mostly just one race here. Grays. They did what they pleased.

Who says it was good for us? If they did it- they had a reason- to benefit themselves.

And as we awake to the truth of their desire for this Earth, we were shaped, we were clueless, we are just a small ant case

Of which the ants are more amazing than the observers
obviously

Look at everything you have ever known. It was false. It was someone else's dream. Not yours

If the grays weren't inferior and need to use us, our planet would have never come into existence- because it's not right to do this to anyone.

How does it feel to wake up?

I think it feels terrible

😧🔫

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Take a deep breath if not a long nap and rewrite your thread so that it is more, shall we say, coherent to some of with our own deficits.
edit on 29-8-2017 by Aliensun because: "is"

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
why dont you help me out and pose a few statements you didnt get.

i think the part you didn't connect is that the sun/moon being equal size would largely shape the consciousness on earth. do you know how amazing it would be? think of a different planet. a lone sun. or a sun with a small 1/4 size moon.
edit on 29-8-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What you mean is that the moon is of a certain size and at a specific distance that when it passes in front of the sun that they match up almost perfectly in terms of perspective, so that the moon covers the sun exactly.

The reason that's fascinating and amazing is because the moon and the sun are different sizes.

And though I do think you are likely correct in your assessment that this is a type of cosmic experiment, we know very little about the details of what it entails. We don't really know much at all about this.

Everything you think is a fact probably isn't. That's how in the dark we are here.
There's no telling what all of this is about for sure.

We can speculate, and yes there are some interesting facts like that about the moon and sun matching which do make me wonder and I do find it to be a distinct and shocking statistical anomaly.

I always keep getting the idea that this is far bigger than just aliens. There's too many anomalies.
I'm not even fully sure the Universe exists the way we think it does.
It could all be an illusion.
Maybe, it's hard to tell.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
hello all. terrible news.
let's put the clues together first.

1) everyone sees the same alien type I.E. gray
3) there is one animal on the planet much smarter than all others. so 'different' that we dont even consider them animals- when everything else on the planet is.

😧🔫

1) does that explain all the other "aliens" that people report?

list of alleged aliens

2) They are far from equal size...they just have a very good ratio of distance to size.

far from equal

In absolute terms, the Sun and the Moon couldn’t be more different in size. The Sun measures 1.4 million km across, while the Moon is a mere 3,474 km across. In other words, the Sun is roughly 400 times larger than the Moon. But the Sun also happens to be 400 times further away than the Moon, and this has created an amazing coincidence.

3) There is also this really smart creature that likes to kill it's own species. So much so that some of them like to make videos of themselves doing it. As far as I know, a lot of people call them "animals."

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The sun is kind of big. Not as big as a supergiant, but it's surely bigger than the moon.
Space is big.
Not everyone sees the greys. Some see Nordics and Reptoids.
Space is big.
Watch out for the white mice and the dolphins. They're tricky.
Space is big.
Dolphins are smarter than you think.
Space is big.
The white mice are also smarter than you think, and they run the joint more effectively than George Soros.
Don't try suicide. You're just gonna hate it.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

why dont you help me out and pose a few statements you didnt get.

i think the part you didn't connect is that the sun/moon being equal size would largely shape the consciousness on earth. do you know how amazing it would be? think of a different planet. a lone sun. or a sun with a small 1/4 size moon.

When a sun has a satellite it's called a planet.
When a planet has a satellite it's called a moon.

There are no known moons in our system having moons, so I don't think we have a unique term for a moon's moon yet. But for now we can just call it a satellite.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

False

There is mostly just one race here. Grays.

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

No they're freakin' not!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I stopped reading as soon as I read that you believe that the Sun and Moon are the same size. I was terrible at Science but at least I stayed awake. You are the one who needs to wake up and retake a science class and follow the T & C.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
thanks for the sincerity all. and dont worry i won't commit suicide it's just an expression of how terrible i feel this is.

@kelbtalfenek there was only about 5 reported aliens on that list, and i think 2 of them were a single instance type thing, but grays have been reported possibly.. thousands of times. and it may have been icke who started the idea of reptilians saying that the queen and hillary and people in charge of the government are them... but if you seriously consider it, it seems highly unlikely, maybe people have seen them, idk.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
come on a lot of you guys are proving low intelligence if i have to explain about the sun and moon. have you ever looked up and seen them? do you know they both are 0.52 degrees in the sky on average?

it's one thing to read things on a screen and say whether it's accurate. it's another thing to actually understand what someone's trying to express. which some of you are failing quite well

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Yeah, but muzzleflash already adressed it.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

What part of that means it's an experiment even if true?

Necessity for same size?

Do you know people have been to the Moon?

The idea they are the 'same size' outside of anything but perspective is false.

You are speaking specifically about perspective(right?). What part of this is special?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
ok 1) there has been thousands of 'supposed' reports. we arent sure if they are true.
so aliens are on earth? maybe.
2) it so happens that one species I.E. humans are designing quantum computers, and the next smartest land animal is picking bugs off it's friend's back. so it suggests we were modified.
the final clue is the equal sun and moon size in the sky. this happening by chance is 1 in a million. this happening by chance, with 1 species smarter than all the others, is 1 in 10 billion. and on top of that 30% of the planet believes aliens are here.

Like i said equal sun/moon size would massively shape the consciousness to be more pure, divine, beautiful, strong. just compare an earth animal to a gray. earth animals are beautiful. grays are... freaky? cause they evolved on an un-even, planet

edit: i could have spared you all this disheartening info. but i think it's about time with all our knowledge of our solar system, to put the pieces together and wake the f*** up

@muzzleflash you say maybe we just dont see the truth, there is something 'higher' going on and we can't know.
i disagree. one guy said prove there's only grays here. the reports are 90% gray in canada. all i've mostly ever heard about were grays when i researched growing up. if it IS only one race here, that means there's nothing too "higher" going on, besides the benefit of their genetic inheritance from us.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

OP, the Moon and Sun do appear equal in size during a total eclipse. As you know, the Sun is much further from Earth and much larger than the Moon.

Consider however, an annular eclipse. The moon is not always the same distance from Earth, as it has an elliptical orbit. During an annular eclipse, there is still a ring of sun light visible on the outside due to the moon being further than during a total eclipse.

It is quite a coincidence indeed, but we still dont know for sure about star system tailoring by type 3 civs

Also, the "greys" may be the most commonly mentioned, but they certainly are not the only ones mentioned.
edit on 29-8-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Those are some very interesting coincidences. That's something to think about.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I feel like anyone who has mastered time and space doesn't need to do a real time experiment, they would have the ability to do a simulation.

The fact is is that we are here and have no idea why, and that's tough to accept, so we come up with our own personal explanations to post on ats about once a week in average.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
I feel like anyone who has mastered time and space doesn't need to do a real time experiment, they would have the ability to do a simulation.

We could be a cosmic ant farm. Wait. No. Ants actually build and cooperate better than we do.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ants have wars too! a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join