It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 'they' using the hurricane to kill homeless in Texas??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm not sure what to think of this one. In this video the today's show Kerry Sanders interviews a potential homeless guy who says that he is a cop. He states that he didn't go to the shelters because the salvation army and the rushing winds homeless shelter were caught killing the people that were in there, although I don't know who caught them.

If this guys telling the truth it could be something similar to the stories surrounding Katrina. I'm not a hundred percent on this and haven't found anything else to link to this potential story. Either way it is a strange interview. The video also implies that the storm itself is artificial to provide cover for this but that doesn't make too much sense to me. Sure the storm is acting weirdly but if I were to deploy this strategy it would be somewhere more populated with undesirables. Maybe I'm missing something to that side of the theory but just the interview itself is creepy if true.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Already being discussed here.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
sorry I did a search but obviously wasn't thorough enough.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TacticalStats

As a naturalized Texas suffering from the effects of 19 inches of rain, we are sorely in the need of fresh meat. The best I've found is tender young runaways under some of the local bridges. Very tasty bbq over a slow mesquite fire.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I think the automakers did it since the reports are over 500,000 vehicles will need to be totaled.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I'm not sure what to think of this one.

That's because it's so ridiculous that you have to force yourself to believe it.
Your logical mind is trying to tell you but your just not listening.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Already being discussed here.

Thread closed.

top topics

join