It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Founder Claims Trump Is Trying To Commit Hitler-Like Genocide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've always found it amazing how a group can gain momentum moving on a particular vector, and then how it is oh so gently nudged to alter it's course.

BLM was originally about police violence.

Now, it's about Trump.

Bullocks.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: buster2010
Easy to see the closet racist in this thread. Big shock they are also Trump supporters.

"racist" - any one who disagrees with the left

Yeah. Anyone who thinks black people are apes and donkeys and eat hay disagrees with the left.

So what do you think about Black Lives Matter's documented, proven, ongoing racism since you seem to be an expert on the subject?

Are the violent members representatives of BLM? If so then the WS driver who killed that woman represents the WS and Nazis. Westboro Baptist Church represents Christianity. And so on.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Easy to see the closet racist in this thread. Big shock they are also Trump supporters.

Yeah. Anyone who thinks black people are apes and donkeys and eat hay disagrees with the left.

So what do you think about Black Lives Matter's documented, proven, ongoing racism since you seem to be an expert on the subject?

Are the violent members representatives of BLM? If so then the WS driver who killed that woman represents the WS and Nazis. Westboro Baptist Church represents Christianity. And so on.

That's another odd one isn't it.

The guy in Charlottsville is a "white supremacist" and yet he drove a car into a crowd of white people and killed a white girl.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That's another odd one isn't it.

The guy in Charlottsville is a "white supremacist" and yet he drove a car into a crowd of white people and killed a white girl.

Who said that white supremacists and nazis are rational?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

This is the pit-canary's early warning about gradual redefinition of 'conspiracy theorist' as 'terrorist'.
edit on Wed Aug 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

In the last few days I've seen white folks with boats save black people,black police officers carrying white children in waist deep floodwaters not to mention a Hispanic with little or no English rescuing people with his truck ,at least the people of Houston realise there Is only one race,the human race- and racist nutcases like this women belong in mental institutions not on prime time television.

There are no free tickets on earth if your born here you will suffer somehow as as one man once said its your character not colour that matters.My grandfather was slave labour for the Germans in ww2 he got no compensation and went through hell but he never whinged or complained because he chose not to be a victim.

Bears repeating.

Too many of us need to step away from our computers, and rejoin the rest of the world, where they might see that these people that they so consistently complain about are in a decided minority. They might also discover that the world isn't quite as dark as it may sometimes seem.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This sort of sedition is how you justify violence and coercion.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The great irony of BLM and Antifa is they work to undo the Union; the same crime they damn Southerners of for the Civil War. What 150 years ago was a battle for equality has now morphed in to a battle for ascendancy. Extolling any race for praise or complaint is the very basis of racism.

Minority victimization is the same as White supremacy; an appeal to only a part of the people at the expense of the rest. In a "United" States there is no room for such thought or political expression.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

She's an ignorant idiot.

"Trump is literally the epitome of evil--all the evils of this country..."

"For us, the answer is not to sit with Trump, but to resist him, and to resist every single policy that he's implemented that's impacted our communities."

"I want [my children] to know that I resisted a president at all costs because this president literally tried to kill our communities."

Well, if nothing else, we know that she doesn't quite grasp the definition of the word "literally"--oh, and that she doesn't quite grasp much at all, which was already known. Maybe she should want her children to know that she actually employs critical thinking when deploying her ideologically driven group into society, but apparently she does not want that.

And don't worry, Ms. Patrisse Cullors, you're not fooling anyone, as we all know that "at all costs" is synonymous with "By Any Means Necessary."

But, yes, let's keep saying how great and warranted the existence of BLM and its tactics are...I mean, holy hell.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: Deaf Alien

When I joined this site, I didn't realize I joined Stormfront. Having second thoughts if this is the kind of talk around here.

Lol now leftists are not only classifying anybody they disagree with as "Nazis" or "White supremacists" but they are also classifying websites with opinions they disagree with as "Stormfront".

They sure love putting labels on things and segregation.

What part of the fact that these are racist comments do you not get?

Huh? Wachu tawkin' 'bout? Ain't nun uh yo damn bidnes.

BLM be won dumb ass grupe!

What that mouth do girl? Throws up pure nonsense, and confusing statements.

For real though. The image before the video starts made me crack up pretty hard. I couldn't take anything serious from that.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Hey.. she works at Popeyes.. I recognize the stupidity.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edit on Wed Aug 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Jeez.. this privileged black westerner has no idea what real oppression means...

Actually an insult to people who really suffer under dictators.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It makes their credibility go down. The hysteria needs to calm down. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

What part of the fact that these are racist comments do you not get?

I don't mean to derail... but you seem to be arguing that making fun of a persons appearance who is not the same race as you is automatically racist.

I don't know if I agree with that.
edit on 30-8-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
These people are clearly mentally deranged. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
It makes their credibility go down. The hysteria needs to calm down. a reply to: xuenchen

No. They need to become MORE hysterical and vocal! After watching Tucker Carlson (Fox News) interview this female BLM leader last night, I'm convinced that Black Lives Matter are an asset to Republicans.

Hopefully BLM will convince/coerce the 2018 Democratic Congressional candidates to embrace the most important aspects of their platform!

Black humanity and dignity requires Black political will and power. Despite constant exploitation and perpetual oppression, Black people have bravely and brilliantly been the driving force pushing the U.S. towards the ideals it articulates but has never achieved. In recent years we have taken to the streets, launched massive campaigns, and impacted elections, but our elected leaders have failed to address the legitimate demands of our Movement. We can no longer wait!
PLATFORM: policy.m4bl.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Those BLM founders are obviously mirroring what's in their minds... They are the ones who want to commit Hitler-like atrocities based on race...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join