It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Founder Claims Trump Is Trying To Commit Hitler-Like Genocide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course she did. she is using John Podesta's playbook.

Bingo !

Exposed !!

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I've actually seen a lot of posts on Youtube comments sections calling for the extermination of white people.

But no exterminations of other groups, strange.
Shouldn't everyone get an invitation?

Guess it's that privilege again.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hey.. she works at Popeyes.. I recognize the stupidity.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I've actually seen a lot of posts on Youtube comments sections calling for the extermination of white people.

But no exterminations of other groups, strange.
Shouldn't everyone get an invitation?

Guess it's that privilege again.

I thought people from south of the border are the #1 target for extermination. Taking jobs from Blacks...killing White women for money and sex. Bringing in drugs...
edit on 8/29/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

(post by Crumbles removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

If only.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
shes a dumb bitch and hopefully her kids will look back at that and think she's a racist bitch.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
BLM
Bigots Lack Morals.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It seems to me that African-Americans are particularly unlucky in the people who rise to prominence as their unelected representatives. As in, they are nearly all gobby idiots who make ridiculously far-fetched claims.

I'm curious: does anyone have a better handle on this? Are these fools given disproportionate media coverage, at the expense of more lucid and rational black figureheads?

(Admittedly, given the current state of the world, we do seem to be running short of serious and respectable leaders in every ethnic demographic, not just among black people!)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am honored. Words cannot express the gratitude I have, to be born in the late 80's and be able to witness all of this............... complete and utter stupidity.

To be able to witness "common sense" become a rarity and take on a veil of irony, to the point where it should be renamed "uncommon sense". Oh, the stories I will have to tell my children when they grow older.

"Daddy! we read today in our history books that we had an evil president that attempted to destroy the entire planet and enslave all the minorities! How did we live through it?!"

"Right........ Ok........ So first, we simply turned off the TV....."

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

BLM has actually been responsible for peoples deaths. President Trump has not.

That makes BLM a hell of lot more similar to Hitler than President Trump.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

At least she's honest and listed capitalism as one of the things she thinks are evil.

edit on 30-8-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Of course she did. she is using John Podesta's playbook.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
It seems to me that African-Americans are particularly unlucky in the people who rise to prominence as their unelected representatives. As in, they are nearly all gobby idiots who make ridiculously far-fetched claims.

I'm curious: does anyone have a better handle on this? Are these fools given disproportionate media coverage, at the expense of more lucid and rational black figureheads?

(Admittedly, given the current state of the world, we do seem to be running short of serious and respectable leaders in every ethnic demographic, not just among black people!)

It's because there are a disproportionate amount of poorly educated blacks. It's how low we have lowered the bar when it comes to public education. Not trying to sound racist, just trying to answer as efficiently as possible on this one

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

So what do you think about Black Lives Matter's documented, proven, ongoing racism since you seem to be an expert on the subject?
edit on Wed Aug 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Even when it comes to racism, things are not just simply black or white ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join