It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Founder Claims Trump Is Trying To Commit Hitler-Like Genocide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
One of the BlackLivesMatter founders is claiming Trump is attempting genocide.

This one takes the cake.

Comparing Trump to Hitler and the genocide he tried to do.

But wait.

Hitler and all the 20th Century Nazis and Fascists killed 20 or 30 million white people didn't they?

Not quite understanding this.

Black Lives Matter Founder Claims Trump Is Trying To Commit Hitler-Like Genocide

The co-founder of Black Lives Matter believes President Trump is “literally” trying to “kill our communities” on a scale comparable to Adolf Hitler.

“We wouldn’t as a movement take a seat at the table with Trump because we wouldn’t have done that with Hitler. Trump is literally the epitome of evil, all the evils of this country, be it racism, capitalism, sexism, homophobia and he has set out the most dangerous policies not just that impacts this country but that impacts the globe,” Patrisse Cullors, one of BLM’s three co-founders, told the Los Angeles Times in a Friday interview.

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

BLM, ANTIFA, PELOSIWATERS... are ALL Democrats going stark raving mad this year?! Holy smokes!

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

BLM, ANTIFA, PELOSIWATERS... are ALL Democrats going stark raving mad this year?! Holy smokes!

They're going full steam ahead for the social engineering.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Xuenchen, since you seem to be up on these matters, what is Black Lives Matters' position on the Black-On-Black genocide occurring in Chicago?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yikes.

Seems awfully exaggerated on her part, dont you think? Perhaps even blatantly inaccurate.

I wonder what Holocaust survivors and families of those victims and survivors would think of this comparison?

"Epitome of evil."

Im neutral when it comes to the POTUS, but this label is not only ridiculous, it's a bit dangerous and insulting imho.

I can think of plenty of much, much worse persons and beings, if you will, on a scale of evil that Trump doesnt even categorize.

Maybe Im being naive, maybe. I dont think thats the case here.

edit on 29-8-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
link   
Here's another headline for you...

Black Lives Matter Founder is a Freakin' Moron.

How's that?

+34 more 
link   
In the last few days I've seen white folks with boats save black people,black police officers carrying white children in waist deep floodwaters not to mention a Hispanic with little or no English rescuing people with his truck ,at least the people of Houston realise there Is only one race,the human race- and racist nutcases like this women belong in mental institutions not on prime time television.

There are no free tickets on earth if your born here you will suffer somehow as as one man once said its your character not colour that matters.My grandfather was slave labour for the Germans in ww2 he got no compensation and went through hell but he never whinged or complained because he chose not to be a victim.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Xuenchen, since you seem to be up on these matters, what is Black Lives Matters' position on the Black-On-Black genocide occurring in Chicago?

I can answer that question for you.

BLM's position on the Black-On-Black genocide occurring in Chicago is:

Huh? Wachu tawkin' 'bout? Ain't nun uh yo damn bidnes.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Damn good points. Damn good points.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

What's more disturbing is how many people actually share her sentiments.

Trump the devil must be destroyed!!!

/zzz

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I can answer that question for you.

BLM's position on the Black-On-Black genocide occurring in Chicago is:

Huh? Wachu tawkin' 'bout? Ain't nun uh yo damn bidnes.

BLM be won dumb ass grupe!

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Black Lives Matter is a clown show. Unfortunately we have powerful interests and people in Hollywood, Media, and Sports that give these jokers a massive platform to spread their stupidity. This woman will probably be an honored guest at ESPN.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I've heard zero.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
We saw some comments from ANTIFA leaders and this BLM leader this week.

I think they might be a little concerned about the general "attitudes" of their followers and marchers and protesters.

They are trying to "amend" their Public Relations.

Maybe the big money funders are "worried" by their internal polling results.

d(0_0)b

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is really surprising considering how rational black lives matter normally is...

I live in the Dallas metroplex and remember BLM had a very peaceful protest last year...
It was the most peaceful protest ever except for the 5 police officers murdered in cold blood by a member of BLM....
Other than that small hiccup/massacre, it was super peaceful...

They are a class act...
Right up there with Antifa and radical Islam...
True red blooded American patriots and freedom fighters one and all...

-Chris

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

What that mouth do girl? Throws up pure nonsense, and confusing statements.

For real though. The image before the video starts made me crack up pretty hard. I couldn't take anything serious from that.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Of course she did. she is using John Podesta's playbook.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I thoroughly enjoy watching this supremacist movement destroy itself.

This woman is clearly unhinged and delusional. The key factor here is if Trump was acting like Hitler you wouldn't be able to speak bad about him.

I also haven't noticed men in Hugo Boss uniforms going around and shipping off all the minorities to special camps.

Though I must say based on her ramblings over the years especially on race she is ideologically closer to Hitler than Trump is.

(post by Snarl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join