It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI says lack of public interest in Hillary emails justifies withholding documents

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If the FBI is balking on these emails, it's obvious they contain some dark secrets !!

Very deep dark secrets.

And they ain't about yoga and weddings either.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm mobile at the moment so my ability is somewhat hampered, but this search might bear fruit.

Will poke around a little more once I get home; have been in line at Dairy Queen for a bit and probably have a bit more to wait. Not many places open yet in Harvey's wake and the few that are are all swamped.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Don't worry. The Senate/House investigative committees will get them, after Summer vacation.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Hillary Clinton’s case isn’t interesting enough to the public to justify releasing the FBI’s files on her, the bureau said this week in rejecting an open-records request by a lawyer seeking to have the former secretary of state punished for perjury.

“You have not sufficiently demonstrated that the public’s interest in disclosure outweighs personal privacy interests of the subject,” FBI records management section chief David M. Hardy told Mr. Clevenger in a letter Monday.

Link

Well I'm the public and I'm interested... are you ATS?

Discuss...

They are flat out lying...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Um why would it even matter whether the public is interested or not? If you're trying to convict someone of perjury why does that matter at all? If there's a case against her then she should be punished regardless of what the public wants. Am I missing something here?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There will never be charges made against Hillary Clinton. She is part of the machine, and is held to a different standard (which generally means no standard at all.)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Public interest in Hillary is not a determining factor, investigating the High Crimes of Deep State is.

As far as interest in Hillary, I want her burned at the stake like the witch she is.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The resident Clinton defender, always on que...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

We should contact Jeff Sessions and the appropriate FBI contacts en masse to show them just how interested we really are.

Anyone know the phone numbers/emails?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Judge orders feds to release details of Clinton email probe after FBI refused request.

Teh, heh and teh,heh.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Buck

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Judge orders feds to release details of Clinton email probe after FBI refused request.

Teh, heh and teh,heh.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Buck
Ye, that excuse is pititful, "Lack of public interest", seems like a shady loophole. Good thing, people noticed.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

If anything, it seems like a concertive effort, like some "blitz" to cover up the whole hillary case, from this to comeys exonerate letter.

I think the administration knows whats up and is working in the background. Dislike of Fakenews is partially the reason why you won't hear about it, same with ANTIFA being investigated, as all militant groups are investigated.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Withholding = hiding something

Wonder what they found?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Wow, that article says that the Trump administration is trying to keep it secret. My goodness how Donald has knuckled under.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If the FBI is balking on these emails, it's obvious they contain some dark secrets !!

Very deep dark secrets.

And they ain't about yoga and weddings either.

With yesterday's revelation James Comey exonerating Hillary, before he even interviewed her, I'd say you're right!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The public wasn't interested because the news about her emails was suppressed. Govt controlled media outlets barely touched the stories about her emails. What a f'ing joke

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You guys are making me work too much.

Here's what was being prevented from being disclosed.

This is from a letter sent to Director Wary (FBI) from Senators Grassley and Graham.

According to the unredacted portions of the transcripts, it appears that in April or early May of 2016, Mr. Comey had already decided he would issue a statement exonerating Secretary Clinton. That was long before FBI agents finished their work. Mr. Comey even circulated an early draft statement to select members of senior FBI leadership. The outcome of an investigation should not be prejudged while FBI agents are still hard at work trying to gather the facts.”

Buck

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join