It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Leaders Upset Media Focused On Their Violence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: melatonin
Putin's Russia is a group of homophobic nationalist racist right-wing authoritarians.

They are funding and aiding other right-wing authoritarians across europe and the US.

Antifa and anarchists challenge right-wing authoritarianism.

Yes that may be true but currently ANTIFA are useful idiots to them. They will be crushed under russian rule.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Your (US) right-wing authoritarians are in plain sight.

Most of you just don't seem to be able to see them and are distracted by ANTIFA and the black bloc :/

Feels like topsy-turvy land D:

Orwell would probably supply a wry smile tinged with sadness.

edit on 31-8-2017 by melatonin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: bastion

SO the russians who helped EUropean ANTIFA(original and good) Are now trying to Use the new biyatch boy ANTIFA USA to overthrow the US government.

the OG ANtifa we need not the new puppets of the russians.

Its sad to see how many young people are stupid enough to be used by fascist to disrupt or destroy a government the people mostly want. This is so Russia can rule the world.

When and IF russia wins they will then crush and kill the same morons who helped them win. ANTIFA USA are truly fools to do their bidding.

You're very correct.

Read my above post - both left and right in the US are being played by Russian GRU, same way they soviets infiltrated radical left groups and right groups in europe to conduct terrorism.

What we need is to stand together, work together and use education, awareness, knowlege and evidence to defeat these things - not the polarisation and violence we're witnessing because neither side seem capable of sitting down, having a chat, exposing the wrong occuring in both sides and working together to stop it.

Sadly this website has also fallen prey to the russian tactic - it's thread after thread of never ending fightinging over ignorance and a distorted view of reality and everyone is falling for it hook, line and sinker.

Hopefully an OG AntiFA can return and the US can return to being a powerful force of good for the world with a strong vision of what society should be like, lead by a magnificent and moral compass.

There's another article by ex NSA advisor here that seems to sum up the problem nicely

'In the aftermath of the Charlottesville fracas between far-right and far-left protestors, which left one dead and dozens injured, America has undertaken a self-examination of sorts regarding our homegrown extremism problem. The public now realizes that our country possesses violent fringes which, though small in numbers, display an ardent desire to create mayhem in the public square.

The far-right element, with its Nazi and Confederate flags, is catchier on camera, displaying transgressive desires and frequently absurd attire. They seem better at shocking than fighting, however, considering how Charlottesville played out. Few have noted that the kook-right, despite making a nationwide push to get everybody to come to Virginia for the Unite the Right rally, managed to gather only a few hundred followers. In a pattern that’s familiar in Europe, the far-right was significantly outnumbered by left-wing counter-protestors.'

observer.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: melatonin

Orwell was an Anti-Fascist

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
So there is a genuine need for antiFA in the US.

It's so odd that the original Antifaschistische Aktion was actually started to help the Commies fight the Nazis, and now you're claiming that the Commies are funding and training the neo-Nazis/fascists.

Sorry, bastion, but the Antifa movement in the U.S. can't tell a fascist from an authoritarian from a veteran in a wheelchair. The only thing that America needs from Antifa right now if for them to stop their idiocy. If there's a real need for them eventually, then by all means, let's join arms and fight, but until then, quit pulling the illegal shenanigans that they are currently doing and go back to LARPing at the park.

And I've seen "Role Models"...I'm not dissing LARPers.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I know (:

I think all kids should be forced to read 1984 D:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Putin is not a communist, lol.

He's a classic RWA.

Topsy-turvy land (:

edit on 31-8-2017 by melatonin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: melatonin

THAT would require a VIABLE and accurate social studies class...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

Putin is not a communist, lol.

He's a classic RWA.

Topsy-turvy land (:

Where did I say that Putin was doing the funding? I didn't say that I agreed with bastion's assessment of things--in fact, it should be relatively clear that I do not.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
Where did I say that Putin was doing the funding? I didn't say that I agreed with bastion's assessment of things--in fact, it should be relatively clear that I do not.

You said the 'commies' were doing the 'funding'. Bastian said it was Russian GRU playing both sides.

Russia =/= communist.

Russia is aiding fascist groups in both Europe and the US. They are of similar political persuasion.

I also disagree with Bastion on some points, but such is life.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Your (US) right-wing authoritarians are in plain sight.

Most of you just don't seem to be able to see them and are distracted by ANTIFA and the black bloc :/

Feels like topsy-turvy land D:

Orwell would probably supply a wry smile tinged with sadness.

Im sorry i should had pointed them out as well. I also said in other threads BOTH SIDES in charlotesville were to blame. So they arent (my) right wing authoritarians.
Also Two wrongs dont make a right. Right wingers and not the sane right. they are the exteemist of the right. just like antifa(us) is a tool of the far left.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Maybe the journalists just want to report the antifa when they attack them :

1. Keith Campbell
2. CBS photojournalist
3. Taylor Lorenz
4. Brian Neumann
5. Andrew Bolt
6. Max Bachmann
7. Jack Posobiec
8. Global news crew
9. Marcus Di Paola