It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Leaders Upset Media Focused On Their Violence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Here's a "word" or two from a leader of ANTIFA about how the MSM is covering ANTIFA.

Apparently the leadership is perturbed about the "Violence" coverage.

Some excellent quotes in the article.

The future of the country is at stake.

"We're here asking you as media representation to not focus on that all the time."

Antifa Leaders Upset Media Focused On Their Violence

Antifa leaders held a press conference on Monday to complain about the media leading their coverage of Sunday's violent riots at Berkeley "with the bleeding stuff."

"It is not always about the violence," Antifa leader Alex U. Inn said, "and that's why we're here asking you as media representation to not focus on that all the time."

"I don't have too much confidence that you're not going to lead with the bleeding stuff," another antifa activist at the press conference said.

Inn said she wasn't justifying violence, but instead "human naturing it."

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well......they could just stop hitting people. Those mean papers, actually reporting what they do.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Lol, That poor thing.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Well......they could just stop hitting people. Those mean papers, actually reporting what they do.

I dont have a problem with them hitting me. I have a tendency to end tussles quick . Dad always said a fight shouldnt last more than 2 hits. I hit them and they hit the floor. I will always concur.
But , they start throwing feces and bottles of urine , I guarantee they will have a "bad hair day"
Peace at all costs.

+27 more 
link   
Wasn't there some Antifa on ATS claiming Antifa is leaderless? What the hell is this then? They have leaders, they have organization, they are targetable by law enforcement. Go get em.

+15 more 
link   

They're okay with infringing on others rights to free expression but are sad because the media reports them being violent while doing it.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So now the Press is the enemy of Antifa. I wonder how Antifa will respond to a Free Press at a free speech rally? I can hardly wait!

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

So now the Press is the enemy of Antifa. I wonder how Antifa will respond to a Free Press at a free speech rally? I can hardly wait!

They will start beating the journalist reporters to intimidate them. Oh wait they already started that....they will step it up.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
"...One long line of love."

omg.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
"...One long line of love."

omg.

If ANTIFA thinks they have a PR problem now, wait till next month !!

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
"Don't focus on our violent actions!

Focus on trigger words Drumpf says!!!!!"

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

They will start beating the journalist reporters to intimidate them. Oh wait they already started that....they will step it up.

....but they won't be fascists doing that. God this is going to be fun.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If it bleeds, it leads....

What did they expect?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
ANTIFA...ANother Troubling Infectious Fascist A$$hole.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Where's that guy that was saying Antifa doesn't have leaders? That they are just a bunch of separate groups that come together?

.......................................Hello?.................Where'd you go?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I guarantee they are NOT leaderless. The idiot rank and file that are being used may think that, but these people have money behind them, influential academia behind them, grant funding, and community organizational skill behind them.

They are not leaderless. There is a hierarchy. You will never see the REAL leadership risking a bloody face. They work in the shadows like the rats they are.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
"Antifa Leader"

There are no leaders,

actually, the more you all believe this, the better it for us, so continue on

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I guarantee you that Antifa is leaderless,

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You don't know him. You have no idea. You are one of their brainwashed rank and file soldiers. Keep believing you are not a dummie with someone's invisible hand stuck up your a##.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Anti-hate?....bullsh!t, they are all racist cockroaches.
I usually reserve the word "cockroaches" for ISIS, but these assholes are cockroaches too.
When are we gonna call them what they are?...terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join