It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROPHECY - “Houston Will Be Destroyed, Desolate, and Uninhabitable.”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

All it shows, is people can write some utter nonsense
Many many words of utter stupidity.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
American centric nonsense
Prophetic trash

Judge Huston, is God the God of Houston, really

God sent Jesus to redeem souls, individuals, people from sin

Is houstons sin worse than any other city's sin
What other prophecies has this person done, has this person seen and justifies anything they see
Sounds like an overactive imagination and very silly blind and dumb sheep wanting to believe

It rains on the good and bad alike, it's not a judgement of God, that is insane, very unbiblical and a flat out lie

Not sure where you are in the world..... CNN and other TV news stated Harvey will pick up and again go on land for a second hit ....just as this lady prophesied. I believe her prophecy might have something. How often does a hurricane or tornado hang around as long as Harvey has? Normally they move right along....but not this one.....as prophesied by this young lady.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Raggedyman
American centric nonsense
Prophetic trash

Judge Huston, is God the God of Houston, really

God sent Jesus to redeem souls, individuals, people from sin

Is houstons sin worse than any other city's sin
What other prophecies has this person done, has this person seen and justifies anything they see
Sounds like an overactive imagination and very silly blind and dumb sheep wanting to believe

It rains on the good and bad alike, it's not a judgement of God, that is insane, very unbiblical and a flat out lie

Not sure where you are in the world..... CNN and other TV news stated Harvey will pick up and again go on land for a second hit ....just as this lady prophesied. I believe her prophecy might have something. How often does a hurricane or tornado hang around as long as Harvey has? Normally they move right along....but not this one.....as prophesied by this young lady.

I will tell you what, lets see what happens then we can all see how these things work

Did she get a prophesy about Fukushima, the Boxing day Tsunami, how about the two towers or three or however many

Some lady has a dream and it suddenly matters
I dreamed of a lady last night, is that prophetic?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I just checked with the authorities.
There was a total eclipse of the sun seen across the United States.

Whoops! Missed again!

Though to their knees
they should have sank
the wicked Americans
partied and drank.

In sack cloth and ashes
and feet unshod
they should have pledged their lives
to a foreign god.

Against the wicked along that path
The foreign god struck in wrath.

Houston was quite far away,
He'll try again on another day.

There is a joke I recalled and posted here. Warning profane language!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But seriously. Even some ATS members live in Houston. They are on my mind.

edit on 30-8-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Oh brother!

I asked her what was wrong with Houston Texas. I didn’t really see anything significant about Houston that would make Yahshua destroy it. She said Texas had allowed a lot of sin to come in on its’ soil. She referenced former Houston Mayor Annise Parker, a homosexual, but I didn’t think that would make Yahshua destroy a place and make it uninhabitable. So then I decided I didn’t care what the reason was.

Better?

No wonder God laid waste to Huston and killed all of its inhabitants - homosexuals coming on the soik

...or was it because the sucker who fell for the body parts and named her child Zion...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Settlers built where Native Americans did not. If you build on a flood plain or make dams that mess up the geographical water flow then it is obviously a case of simple physics.

The Native Americans lived in tipis and were nomadic. They moved out of the way when nature got bad ass; they knew their seasons well.

Use the Nile Delta as an example. The floods bring new life to the soil, spreading nutrients and acting as an agent of nature and evolution. We are just silly people who never learn and keep building on flood plains. We scratch our mutton heads every time nature wipes the floor with us.

I feel for the people who are yet again being washed out of their homes. It is always the poorest who have to live in the most dangerous places and suffer the most.

I hope the authorities rush to their aid, but as others are already saying, Trump is responding with the same dithering uselessness as Bush. It is not a mistake. It is because they really do not care that much.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Right? I mean Houston. Cincinnati ok but why Houston?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Houston flooded because it's mostly low lying floodplains that are overdeveloped and kept dry in the best of times by a series of levees and check dams.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Reeeeaaaalllyy?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I know you were being cheeky, but I couldn't resist.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Houston flooded because it's mostly low lying floodplains that are overdeveloped and kept dry in the best of times by a series of levees and check dams.

Lies!

It's because Nibiru is getting closer to the flat earth and the reptilians are pulling Houston down into the hollow earth.

(flat and hollow? You work it out
)
edit on 3082017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

NO, it is Jehovah's judgment, because people wear socks! The Sock is an abomination ..... oh and its a Flat hollow earth, with Dinosaurs and Hitlers in the middle!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This ats post is monitoring a chemical plant that is likely to explode.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which would cause water to suddenly disperse in waves and buildings to catch fire- fitting the prophecy.

What's also interesting is the prophecy was posted August 29, 2016. One year before the storm.

I find it fascinating that this person's vision is very likely to happen.

I know some are finding the explanation of God's judgement offensive. But she might be the type of person who needs a righteous explanation for her vision. If she didn't think she was chosen by her God, she might not have share her experience.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I rarely post on here (mainly just read) but this post kind of irks me. I live in Houston and as I type this, I'm waiting for floodwaters to dry up enough to be able to get anywhere. My brother lost his house because of this nightmare. You don't know how serious and s####y this situation is unless your living it and for someone to say this is God's judgement on my family and friends because someone else voted in the lesbian mayor (not me or my family) and other scumbags had abortions (not my family or anyone I know) is just wrong and infuriating to be honest. There are people suffering and dying over here (including children) and you have the nerve to blame them when I'm pretty sure none of them had anything to do with that crap. Just ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

And yet the seas hold back around land that is lower than sea level. The seas much higher than the beaches yet the water retracts back to the ocean after washing up on the beaches....

Houston is being destroyed from rainfall NEVER before seen in recorded history.

Your analysis is faulty. The seas are held back - some say its the moon .... OK so who put the moon in its place?

Even those who get hit in the head with a brick still will not understand.

Let those with enlightment understand.
edit on 31-8-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: brokenwings1986
I rarely post on here (mainly just read) but this post kind of irks me. I live in Houston and as I type this, I'm waiting for floodwaters to dry up enough to be able to get anywhere. My brother lost his house because of this nightmare. You don't know how serious and s####y this situation is unless your living it and for someone to say this is God's judgement on my family and friends because someone else voted in the lesbian mayor (not me or my family) and other scumbags had abortions (not my family or anyone I know) is just wrong and infuriating to be honest. There are people suffering and dying over here (including children) and you have the nerve to blame them when I'm pretty sure none of them had anything to do with that crap. Just ridiculous.

You are right and the young lady who posted that thought ...... it was her understanding not God's as she writes. God never told her that Houston was being punished because of a homosexual mayor - God told her it is due to abortion and the selling of baby parts.

Big difference ..... and I think you should reconsider or reread the OP because in 2016 when she wrote this she speaks of this hurricane returning (which it is doing) and THIS will be the WORST part - the destruction.

GET OUT OF HOUSTON AND ITS SURROUNDING AREAS. HEAD NORTH

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: brokenwings1986

I am so sorry to hear of your brother's home being destroyed. I will pray for your brother and his family. I had lost a home to fire. Lost everything....took ten years to get back where I was. 10 hard years...part of my life....

These times are heart breaking.... the suffering I see hurts my heart and soul.

What does it take to believe that this young lady might be correct. Is it better to ignore or better to be wise and take precautions?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

From what I've seen, Harvey has dissipated and moved along so I highly doubt it is going to come back to life and hit us again. Not everyone has the resources or the time to just pack up and go somewhere, and even if I did, I wouldn't want to leave my parents and family behind. Also, evacuating is a nightmare in Houston. I evacuated during Rita and it was awful and I will never do it again. I'd rather stay home and place my faith in God that he will keep me and my family safe as he always has.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Luckily, he has flood insurance. He plans to fix the house and move, hopefully closer to me and my parents. He actually lives in Humble which is about 30-40 minutes north of us. The main issue is levees broke and caused the San Jacinto River to overflow and flood everything. I'm thankful that we are fine and my parents and in-laws house (where I live) are fine. The main roads to get anywhere are inaccessible unless you have a truck you can possibly get through. There are others less fortunate than myself such as my brother and other close friends, I just continue to pray for them and as soon as I can get somewhere I plan to donate some things to help out.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I had lost a home to fire. Lost everything....took ten years to get back where I was. 10 hard years...part of my life....

Wonder what God was punishing YOU for?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join