It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Justice Morons Want to Ban Veterans from Traditional 4 Year Universities.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Finally, veterans usually are associated with extremists right-wing groups such as the tea party and the NRA. In order to provide a safe place for all students, extremist right-wing groups must be suppressed on campus. This would include their followers: veterans.

That is not to say that veterans should not be allowed an education. Veterans should be allowed to attend trade schools, or maybe even community college. But, in order to protect our academic institutions we must ban veterans from four-year universities.”

Social justice warriors want universities to 'ban veterans'

Other related articles:
Newsletter at Colorado university says veterans should be banned from 4-year schools

Recently a newsletter from "Social Justice Collective Weekly" states emphatically that according to Justice Morons our veterans should be banned from traditional 4 year Universities.

The idiocy of these snowflakes and their defenders doesn't surprise me at all. Not to mention that despite claims from SJWs that they are all about "love, compassion, and justice", in fact they are all about hate, the exclusion of people who do not share their ideas, and oppression of people who have a different opinion and don't kowtow to the far left-wing ideology of the snowflakes.

Although the group that printed this flyer is not affiliated with the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs. I wonder if the University would have allowed a similar flyer to be printed if it came from our veterans, or any other right-wing group stating that SJWs should be banned from traditional 4 year colleges. More so when SJWs don't hold any traditional values themselves.

What do you think? Do you think the University of Colorado would have allowed a similar flyer to be printed if it came from "right-wing groups"? My guess is that after the snowflakes would have whined about "the evil nazis trying to stop SJWs from having 4 year degrees in traditional Universities", the University would have caved in and suppressed the opinion from "right-wing groups". But since SJWs are being "treated as a special group", the University is of course allowing this flyer from the snowflakes, even though they are trying to get our veterans banned from having an education in "traditional 4 year Universities.

edit on 29-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

These SJW nutcases are a cancer.

If they don't feel safe, maybe they should just stay home. It doesn't look like they are learning anything of value at the school anyway.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What do I think? That this is reaching to slam the left.

Would they have allowed the opposite? I don't see why not but that doesn't play into your premise.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You are an A$s read the flier, it clearly states they want to ban veterans because they don't believe in "safe space" and they come from the military "which is a culture of white supremacists" ? Seriously you are going to defend this? This is the same military that is defending these idiots right to go out and protest and their right of free speech to call for the banning of them. Basically the lefts mantra is ' we believe in tolerance and coexistence, as long as you think like us" F'ing idiots

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So this is a apparently a group of people who aren't actually affiliated with the anything at all and this is their first newsletter and yet we're supposed to take this seriously???

Has it ever crossed your mind that it might be fake???

I mean we're talking about an alleged group, but could really just be one guy with a printer.

But we're supposed to believe this is the thinking of everyone on the left now, right???

Give me a break.

BTW, it's spelled MORANS!! LOLOLOL (just kidding)
edit on 29-8-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Watch the insults Sparky. I could bury you if I wished.

Now, these guys are so obscure they don't even get a mention on Wiki. But they are THE LEFT? Um, yeah and you bought it.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Screwing over people who dedicate the best years of their life in service to the country. No small amount of them die doing so.

I'm sure this'll be a popular move.

edit on -050004pm8kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Are you threatening me? I don't take kindly to threats

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Are you threatening me? I don't take kindly to threats

You don't take kindly to logic either.

See? It ain't that hard.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

You are an A$s read the flier, it clearly states they want to ban veterans because they don't believe in "safe space" and they come from the military "which is a culture of white supremacists" ? Seriously you are going to defend this? This is the same military that is defending these idiots right to go out and protest and their right of free speech to call for the banning of them. Basically the lefts mantra is ' we believe in tolerance and coexistence, as long as you think like us" F'ing idiots

Go back to the other thread linked above before you get your panties in a wad and start insulting people. The "newsletter" was posted by a non-student, providing a fake name. There's no evidence that anyone at the school had anything to do with this or that it was anything more than a stunt intended to smear them.

See how well it worked on you?
edit on 2017-8-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

new topics

top topics

join