It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berkeley Mayor: Classify Antifa As A Gang

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It's not a scare story, plus you auto bypass all that due to the UK being part of the Five Eyes and Patriot Act. Plus in case you missed it, the shipping container isn't under US law, and it wouldn't be the US doing the torture, you have no rights when you're in a black site. Anything goes in Sudan and you're no longer considered domestic if the UK have done their role.

There's a write up here - so as a final offer all I can say is don't and report back to SIS your intentions.

uk.businessinsider.com...
The US is still helping to run 'black site' prisons where detainees are allegedly abused and tortured

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I actually agree with this. I'll go a step further actually, both Antifa and BLM do more to hurt their causes than help, by acting as they do. Being unruly, sometimes violent, mobs is not a politically expedient way to help your cause or the cause of anyone tangentially associated with you.

To paraphrase Trump, there's problems on many sides. And as I said during the Charlottesville protest. Each side should be called out each time they screw up. Antifa screwed up here.

My personal opinion? I barely consider violent mobs a step above domestic terrorists. There's a thin line, and it's often grey as to what's a proper protest, I feel that these groups frequently go over it.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
My question is, why hasn't the U.S. government already done the same?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

This is likely why MLK promoted non-violent protest. Too bad some want to abandon that, along with his dream to judge people by their character instead of their skin color.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

lol. Listen here. What part of I AM UNDER MONITORING ALREADY did you not get. Im a good boy and I know good and well what i can say and what i cannot. Its drilled into our heads from day one.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

they are a mob of anarchist.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: peter vlar

Thank you,

that is Two of us saying 'Antifa' is not a funded Organisation

So Antifa is just a bunch of zombies?

Even they have a connection and direction.

Ok, so they all are lone wolves forming a pack?

They are taking orders from someone.

And getting money from somewhere besides mom and dad.

RICO act, Jeff.

The mayor and the police need to be investigated.

Just because it's Cali, doesn't give anyone a pass for this crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join