It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Sebastian Gorka Explains Who's Leaking in the Trump White House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: xuenchen

He says it's all the "Hold Overs" from Obama !!

HAHA! I thought Preibus was the leaker!

Strategy Strategy Strategy

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, and communists set the Reichstag fire.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
How has this not been an issue with previous administations? You replace top level and that should be it.
You're doing it wrong if even the footsoldiers are not respecting your authority.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You really think it is a safe bet that trump hasn't as well....

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Because trump talked as bad as he could about all the republicans and the intel community thinks he made a deal with the Russians.. which is the Intel communities ancestral enemy...

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Controversial Dr. Gorka who either quit or was fired as a Trump adviser has some interesting things to say about all the "Leaks" all over the place.

He says it's all the "Hold Overs" from Obama !!

He claims there's hundreds and they are the leakers !!

Oh no!!!!!! It's the old Obama bait and switch...... Or is it Clinton?...... Maybe both working with the deep state right? What will the flavor be tomorrow? SJW's? ANTIFA? Soros?

Someone....... Anyone but the actual administration needs to be at fault. After all, we're not interested in accountability when it comes to Trump. Nearly every single person has been let go, resigned, fired, or whatever you want to call it, but somehow this is Obama's fault.

I thought Trump was some amazing executive, who was going to do amazing things. Seems strange that such an amazing businessman is having such a hard time with retaining nearly every single one of his initial hires. Even if we go with the premise that there's a deep state conspiracy, it doesn't say much for Trumps judgement considering he was also prattling on about the same thing well ahead of taking office. He surely would be vigilant right?

Nahhhh, it's just all a meme to you guys.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

You really think it is a safe bet that trump hasn't as well....

I'm not the bonehead that lies to get attention. So it's hard to say what "Trump said", when the article isn't about him at all.
But then, when your brain is so tiny, and all you have is a hammer, you spend all your free time looking for nails. Good luck with all that.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You mean like your only two retorts being "fake news" and obama did it??? (Trump)
edit on 29-8-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You mean like your only two retorts being "fake news" and obama did it???

You aren't helping your case here at all. I'd quit, but that's just me.

My entire line of quesioning to you has been about your comment here

You really mean.. trump blames his leaks, on obama... Lmao...

My question is what does Trump have to do with this. He didn't say that, the guy who did say it is in the OP. That's what the thread is about. It's like you have a crush on him, let it go.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Jubei42

Because trump talked as bad as he could about all the republicans and the intel community thinks he made a deal with the Russians.. which is the Intel communities ancestral enemy...

Gee, they don't know for sure if he made a "deal"?

They aren't very good at their job then, are they.

I like Gorka, he tells it like it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The think he did enough to actively risk their careers....

You don't usually do that because "my uncles , wife's brother said he thought trump did.."

Imho the only option besides trump making a deal that makes sense is that Russia is setting him up....

Drop a couple Intel tidbits to the CIA and watch the intel community scramble...

But that's only if we ignore the email between trump Jr. And the Russian agent, setting up a meeting specifically to collude...

That would require Russia setting up , when they had the ability to actually own the US president..

Because if they keep prof you colluded, they could release it at any time and send trump to prison..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join