It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Sebastian Gorka Explains Who's Leaking in the Trump White House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Controversial Dr. Gorka who either quit or was fired as a Trump adviser has some interesting things to say about all the "Leaks" all over the place.

He says it's all the "Hold Overs" from Obama !!

He claims there's hundreds and they are the leakers !!

Might be true because many people are convinced Obama set-up his own little "Operation Gladio" political hit teams deep inside all the Cabinet departments.

It must have been because Hillary Clinton lost the election to an "outsider" that has been causing big trouble for the entire establishment.

Dr. Sebastian Gorka Explains Who's Leaking in the Trump White House

EARHARDT: “Dr. Gorka, what’s going on with all the infighting and with the leaking? Do you know who is leaking?”
GORKA: “Again, I don’t like to give in to the palace intrigue stories. I think in many cases they’re tactical leaks against people you don’t like at the high level. The really damaging stuff, the 125 national security leaks in the first six months, as far as I’m concerned, those are coming from Obama holdovers.

We have a massive amount of holdovers who do not agree with this president and don’t understand that as a government civil servant you serve the president, not your own agenda. That’s what I think is the source.”

Story from 'the federalist papers" site

It’s unconscionable that Obama administration hold overs are leaking the most sensitive national security information just to politically embarrass the President.

Every single Obama holdover in the executive branch should be terminated immediately and shown the door.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
He doesn't explain who is doing the leaking.

He gives his opinion of who he "thinks" is doing the leaking.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That part comes later.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That part comes later.

Uh huh.

Sure.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

To support such a claim, it would be interesting if maybe someone compiled a list of all people hired during the presidential campaign (especially toward the end) and cross-checked to see who is still there. If Obama did set up some crazy leaking scheme, it would be people hired specifically for that purpose at a time when it was a possibility that Hill-dog wasn't going to win the election.

But we don't get that, at least not that I've seen--we just get speculation, and while the speculation has a decent chance of proving accurate (it makes at least some sense that it would be "Obama holdovers" leaking info that puts the current administration into chaos), it's by no means evidence, it's just...guesses.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That part comes later.

Uh huh.

Sure.

It would be unwise for him to spill his guts and tell all at this time. Info is always valuable so you play close to the vest. How many others have revealed all that they know about their situations and the dirt that they knew?

So who are you wanting to blame? "Oh, god, not Obama, he was our savior and he wouldn't do such...and, and, neither would Hillary and her followers."

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

that's an absurd notion that Obama holdovers would be leaking information. Lunatic theory. He was the most honest, transparent President ever, and I'm sure all his people are of the highest of character. The left simply doesn't do things like this, and for you to insinuate otherwise, is a little hurtful.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

We have a massive amount of holdovers who do not agree with this president and don’t understand that as a government civil servant you serve the president, not your own agenda. That’s what I think is the source.”

I guess he doesn't understand how Washington really works.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It should be noted that in the time since Bannon, priebus, spicer and now gorka are gone the leaks are slowing to a trickle...

To say nothing of comey...that dude was a whole different level of smarmy...

Chris

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

So who are you wanting to blame? "Oh, god, not Obama, he was our savior and he wouldn't do such...and, and, neither would Hillary and her followers."

I'm not looking to blame anyone. The OP's article says he explains who's behind the leaks, but he doesn't explain it at all. He gives an opinion of who it might be.

If he did explain it, he would drop names, departments, etc.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I guess he doesn't understand how Washington really works.

Sorry, no. As a civil servant, you serve the people. The president should be in service of the people, also. Screw being in service of the president.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

I don't disagree with you.

However.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

He says it's all the "Hold Overs" from Obama !!

HAHA! I thought Preibus was the leaker!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Even if every single politician in the U.S. disappeared, the leaks would still continue.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You really mean.. trump blames his leaks, on obama...

Lmao...

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Not just that but trump can fire anyone he wants...

So if someone is questionable, what are they still doing there?!??

I can tell you.. it's the GOP people he bashed constantly that hate him and the intel community who thinks he made a deal with the Russians..

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's hard to keep loyal followers in the GOP when you insult and trash them constantly.

you reap what you sow....

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

You really mean.. trump blames his leaks, on obama...

Lmao...

I realize I might have missed something, but could you please point out where Trump said this? Because if he didn't, then you are kind of full of #.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

"Obama holdovers" is obviously blaming it on obama...

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: network dude

"Obama holdovers" is obviously blaming it on obama...

Yes, and for bonus points, who said it? (hint, it was in the article linked in the OP)

ETA:

Is this Trump speaking? If it's not, then perhaps you are a bit blinded by stupid and partisan bull#.
edit on 29-8-2017 by network dude because: added thought

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join