It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salvation Army killing homeless in Texas?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I wonder why the salvation Army helped me and didn't kill me when I was homeless?
I guess they thought I was special.

Trust me , I was homeless for 6 years and most homeless are that way because they are mentally Ill in some way.
edit on 29-8-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
WOW, how much did they BRIBE him to play the token homeless guy "full of conspiracies?" Even the news guy's "RESPONSE" was PAINFULLY scripted, and POORLY executed...

Watch the interview again.
edit on 30-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Newsflash: lots of homeless people are bat# crazy and almost all have a story to sell you.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

That about covers it.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Tempter

Do you think the reporter should have indulged this man's defamation against the Salvation Army?

Is not the reporter their to report without fear of favour?

Should the reporter report in a idologial manner?

Should a reporter be afraid of powerfull institutions?

Should a reporter when interviewing require and expect a particular view to be forthcoming?

Should a reporter be a person of integrity or should they report from a particular political perspective?

Perhaps a reporter should be just there to get a person to say what the reporters masters want them to report. Do want truthfull reporting or do we want to be lied to?

If the institution has done nothing wrong they have nothing to fear do they?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Do you think the reporter should have indulged this man's defamation against the Salvation Army?

Do you think they should have aired that ?

Theres an agenda being pushed here and you somehow missed it.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

The reporter is there to report on the hurricane. He's not obligated to talk about any and every thing a person wants to talk about.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

What Shamrock said.

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think it was a live feed.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The reporter is there to report on the hurricane. He's not obligated to talk about any and every thing a person wants to talk about.

Exactly right but i wonder what interviewing he would have done if had the homless bloke, instead of saying they were shooting blacks, they were shooting jews or christians. Should he have reported that?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
He would make a good home right here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

A live feed eh, so it was the reporter that had something to hide then....don't ya think ?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Huh. That's really one of the most blatantly obvious attempts at trying to play a race card/religion card/try-to-paint-another-member-in-some-kind-of-negative-light cards I've seen on ATS in a while. Poor form.

if had the homless bloke, instead of saying they were shooting blacks, they were shooting jews or christians. Should he have reported that?

The "homeless bloke" didn't say they were shooting blacks. He said "they were caught killing everybody." He didn't say anything about race or religions.

Perhaps rather than rushing headlong into what you think is some kind of "gotcha!" moment, you should actually watch the video
edit on 31-8-2017 by Shamrock6 because: had to make sure I got the quote right, since apparently some folks are trying to change what was said to suit their own games.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

If you've seen a the Youtube video 'Agenda 21' by David Icke, then this makes perfect sense. According to Icke, the globalists want a human cull, and one of the ways they're doing it is by using HAARP as a WMD. HAARP stands for High Altitude Aurora Resonance Project (or something like that) and can be used to control the weather, and create earth quakes. If you think this is science fiction, watch the video, and see for yourself: the technology is real. The globalists are killing hundreds of thousands of people, and no-one knows they are doing it, because they are using the weather (the perfect WMD, because no-one suspects any human involvement). The globalists (Illuminati and others behind Agenda 21) control the mainstream media, which is why the reporter immediately steers the conversation in another direction, when the interviewee starts talking about killings in the shelters, and says he's a policeman (thus establishing himself as a credible witness). The reporter doesn't want the policeman's story to be heard, or believed.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: masteryoda2

As great risk to myself I have managed to get a covert video of Salvation Army tactical training

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join