It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa assaults father/son team for a T-shirt supporting Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: soberbacchus

Who in that video had covered faces, well your question was answered.....

Thanks for that.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i tend to let loose with wasp spray when the crowd gets nn

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't think there's anything I could share that could alter your clouded outlook .
I don't think you actually know what a nazi is or understand how and why they rose to power .

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Well, at least there was some justification for the "both sides are violent" claim in Berkeley, CA this last weekend.

There wasn't in Charlottesville, VA. None. Yet, people did all they could to justify Nazis and White Supremacists threatening the population of a town and a university.

No, both sides were violent in Charlottesville too, don't be naive.

I've seen some calls here suggesting that the "leftists" apparently don't have firearms or know how to use them.

We know they have them:

James Hodgkinson tried to assassinate Scalise and other Republicans, remember?
Several police officers were assassinated by Micah Xavier Johnson, remember?

That's absurd. In fact, when the current "ANTIFA" and "BLM" are actually replaced by true anarchists and Black Separatists ... I'm very interested to see how the eternal "2nd" proponents justify greater gun control "for some."

Will they be responsible gun owners and practice safe handling of firearms, or will they be otherwise?

The way they justify "free speech" only for the White Wing.

Who are 'they' and who justifies what now?

You know, the way Reagan did in California in the 60s, the way the Southern States did during and after Reconstruction.

We certainly *could* use a Reaganesque crackdown at Berkley right about now, but Gov Brown lacks the necessary spine.

...Reconstruction? That's how far you had to go back? The 21st century is calling...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I'm not "being naive" I believe the residents of Charlottesville rather than the Nazis.

Don't be trite.

You know that leftists have guns too? Good for you. You need to talk to your buddies, they seem to think differently. Such assumptions could be problematic.

LOL ... oh, so now "shall not be infringed" has reasonable limitations? Better not let Neo hear it.

A "Reaganesque crackdown" hehe. Thanks for your honesty; so much for the First and Second Amendments.

Regarding your slander about Reconstruction ... I am appalled, suh, at they way you are discounting mah heritage! Why are you trying to destroy history?

There's a lot of hypocrisy in that post, Teikiatsu.
edit on 31-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
There is no fk'ing justification or excuse for their behavior. If you're "against Nazis," then you need to quit ACTING like one. Running around acting like the fk'ing Gestapo of free speech. FFS...
edit on 31-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
There is no f'k'ing justification or excuse for their behavior. If you're "against Nazis," then you need to quit ACTING like one. FFS...

Hmmm ... do you have any evidence of ANTIFA carrying Nazi flags down the street? Chanting "Blood and Soil" and "Jews will not replace us?" Did they kill anyone? Did they have a torchlight march through town carrying weapons?

No?

Yeah ... not acting like Nazis then.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

There is no f'k'ing justification or excuse for their behavior. If you're "against Nazis," then you need to quit ACTING like one. FFS...

Hmmm ... do you have any evidence of ANTIFA carrying Nazi flags down the street? Chanting "Blood and Soil" and "Jews will not replace us?" Did they kill anyone? Did they have a torchlight march through town carrying weapons?

No?

Yeah ... not acting like Nazis then.

Yeah, TOTALLY not acting like Nazis:

No clue who you're kidding. Yourself? Trying to police free speech then beating the sh## out of people who disagree with them. Like the fk'ing Gestapo.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

No, the Black Bloc folks weren't acting like Nazis ... they were acting like criminals. No excuses from me on that score.

Find 'em, try 'em and lock 'em up.

There's no excuse for that crap.

Now, stop trying to use it to justify Nazis and White Supremacists invading Charlottesville VA.
edit on 31-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

No, the Black Bloc folks weren't acting like Nazis ... they were acting like criminals. No excuses from me on that score.

Now, stop trying to use it to justify Nazis and White Supremacists invading Charlottesville VA.

I didn't see mobs of skinheads and Klan members running around mobbing everyone who "disagreed" with them. Just ANTIFA, AS USUAL. As usual everyday. Everyday making headlines for mobbing everyone in site who don't follow their narrative. Everyone's a "Nazi" to them, when THEY'RE the ones acting like Nazis. Nothing but hypocrites.
edit on 31-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I didn't see mobs of skinheads and Klan members running around mobbing everyone who "disagreed" with them. Just ANTIFA, AS USUAL. As usual everyday. Everyday making headlines for mobbing everyone in site who don't follow their narrative.

Pushing your own narrative a bit ... aren't you? "ANTIFA" as usual? Please.

Why don't you ask Heather Heyer about her feelings about whether those skinheads and Klan members are dangerous ... oh, wait you can't, can you?

She was murdered by a Nazi thug along with a dozen people who were seriously injured by said Nazi. Five guys kicked and beat another protester after they were down. Bleat on about how the precious Nazis are just looking for "Free Speech."

Yeah, these black-bloc folks in Berkeley last weekend are thugs too, absolutely.

Funny though, all of the conspiracy theories about false flags and crisis actors dry up when it comes to someone you want to classify as "left" eh?

But not funny ha-ha.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I didn't see mobs of skinheads and Klan members running around mobbing everyone who "disagreed" with them. Just ANTIFA, AS USUAL. As usual everyday. Everyday making headlines for mobbing everyone in site who don't follow their narrative.

Pushing your own narrative a bit ... aren't you? "ANTIFA" as usual? Please.

Why don't you ask Heather Heyer about her feelings about whether those skinheads and Klan members are dangerous ... oh, wait you can't, can you?

She was murdered by a Nazi thug along with a dozen people who were seriously injured by said Nazi. Five guys kicked and beat another protester after they were down. Bleat on about how the precious Nazis are just looking for "Free Speech."

Yeah, these black-bloc folks in Berkeley last weekend are thugs too, absolutely.

Funny though, all of the conspiracy theories about false flags and crisis actors dry up when it comes to someone you want to classify as "left" eh?

But not funny ha-ha.

My narrative? It's called OBSERVATION.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Semidemigod
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think blinding someone because of a difference in opinions is domestic terrorism. Just like purposely driving a car into people.

Did you have something you wanted to share? Or just making a general observation about domestic terrorism?

Domestic terrorism.

NSFW!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
They are Latinos 4 Trump.

We have violent masked white leftists attacking and beating minorities in the streets.

Where have we seen this before?

If you are latino and not a Democrat you are just white.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join