It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa assaults father/son team for a T-shirt supporting Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlsBad

What is Antifa?

cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/14/us/what-is-antifa-trnd/index.html

Why are they controversial?

The group is known for causing damage to property during protests. In Berkeley, black-clad protesters wearing masks threw Molotov cocktails and smashed windows at the student union center where the Yiannopoulos event was to be held.

Crow, who was involved with Antifa for almost 30 years, said members use violence as a means of self-defense and they believe property destruction does not equate to violence.

"There is a place for violence. Is that the world that we want to live in? No. Is it the world we want to inhabit? No. Is it the world we want to create? No. But will we push back? Yes," Crow said.

Break

While it can be difficult to distinguish Antifa activists from other protesters, some dress head to toe in black. Members call this the "Black Bloc."
They also wear masks to hide their identities from the police and whomever they are protesting.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlsBad
a reply to: neutronflux

I'm done talking to you bro. Not a fan of conversations with people that can't even admit to simple truths without making it nefarious.

Explain the water bottles on almost every video of protesters using pepper spray. It's the same reason they have glasses and handkerchiefs, not to mention your dumbass theory doesn't explain why the Right side has glasses and bandanas too, despite whatever selective vision you have, unless they are ALSO attempting to hide their identity? Are you dumb enough to ask me for evidence of this? There is plenty.

Asked for you to use quotes from my own posts to back your claims? Would you like to link to your posts where you posted those quotes to back your claims?
edit on 30-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I don't give a fk about Antifa. You're such a loser to consistently push that as my "side".

Only the people that are the problem give two #s about Antifa or the Nazis because they're so commited to partisan # sucking.

Only retards could defend either side, but bigger retards like you want to make the little things bigger than they are.

So #ing what if some of them hid their identify? Your #ing stupid if you don't think the Nazis did that too. It should be obvious by their outfits they were their for violence, that should be comfortable enough, but nope u gotta suck that GOP off and claim "Antifa is worse than LITERAL Nazis."
edit on 30-8-2017 by CarlsBad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The only thing I did was ask you to prove your statements directed at me?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Especially when my main argument is "people with masks cannot be trusted." Name that movie.

And people in the USA are tired of knuckleheads on both sides.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
People have a right to protest. Not harass.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

anarchists have been using Black Bloc tactics for decades, just because we mask up in Black Bloc doesn't mean we are 'Antifa'

this is what people don't understand, "Antifa" is a name only, we are individuals, the J20 people were mostly anarchists, the people who you call "Antifa" are a majority of anarchists

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

we are individuals

No, they're all faceless cogs in a machine, nothing more. Individuals have unique identities and personally claim credit for their ideology. Faceless drones hide themselves behind masks and act like cowardly bitches until they have the numbers game as other drones mask up and arrive on scene. Individuals don't have to argue that they're not a part of this bloc or members of that group because they each possess an individual identify.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

anarchists have been using Black Bloc tactics for decades, just because we mask up in Black Bloc doesn't mean we are 'Antifa'

this is what people don't understand, "Antifa" is a name only, we are individuals, the J20 people were mostly anarchists, the people who you call "Antifa" are a majority of anarchists

I don't care. I would just like for you and your ilk to leave our country. Isn't there somewhere else you could go?

We don't want fundamental transformation. You are anti-American and seek to violently overthrow our system that The People have established. It is not perfect, and many of it's politicians are corrupt, but we don't give up on our values. Your ideology is distorted and bastardized, not to mention dangerous.

I sincerely hope the FBI and other intelligence agencies are watching you people and the corrupt politicians that stand by and allow you to create mayhem.

edit on 31-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
One day they are going to do that to somebody who is armed, im surprised it hasn't happened yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Amusing how you take pride in being a part of these "anarchists", I wonder how hard you would be crying if normal people were sad like you bunch, wouldn't have anything better to do, and outnumber you in the streets like you do.

All you're doing is acting like a nazi, blaming others for being nazis, and then you cry like teenage girls when S hits the fan (that girl getting run over). What do you think would happen when you decide to further push armed rednecks to their limit? Are you doing all this just so you can cry like a sad bunch of losers later on?

Keep going that road and the numbers of people against you will only rise. Right now normal people are busy having a life.

I pray my city had your sad bunch of morons riot and try to cause harm. Police and an army couldn't help you here.

originally posted by: Czulkang
One day they are going to do that to somebody who is armed, im surprised it hasn't happened yet.

You're talking about people with no guts to be hostile unless they are outnumbering the other side 5 to 1 atleast. They know better than that.

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Move the fck on and watch the real soccer-match instead?

Oh really? A family attacked in the streets by hooligans and we should move on and watch soccer match?
I think this should be the right's response to any of the left's whining in the future.

Trump is colluding with Russia? Move the F on and go watch a soccer match.
Trump is racist? Move on.
No transgenders in the army? Go watch a soccer match.
White people are mean to me? Move the F on.
edit on 31-8-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Then denounce them.....

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
double post
edit on 31-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Double post

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

we are individuals

No, they're all faceless cogs in a machine, nothing more. Individuals have unique identities and personally claim credit for their ideology. Faceless drones hide themselves behind masks and act like cowardly bitches until they have the numbers game as other drones mask up and arrive on scene. Individuals don't have to argue that they're not a part of this bloc or members of that group because they each possess an individual identify.

They might want to look in to the history of, what is the term? Useful idiots?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I notice they arent pulling this crap in heavy "right to carry" states.........see how well that would go over in places like, Texas, Arizona, or Idaho....

I never condone violence, but thats legit justified use of force when you have a group of 5-20 people trying to attack you.....they keep this up the pendulum WILL swing, and they are not going to like it....
edit on 8/31/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I was thinking the other day.... how long until there's a bait protest?

You know, some group of militia, or some other group faking like their protesting in support of free speech, but in reality, they're just waiting for Antifa to show up to give them an epic beat down.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Oh really? A family attacked in the streets by hooligans and we should move on and watch soccer match?

Try to find some more vids of this "harmless" father-son-team and don't let yourself get carried away? The real players are behind the curtain, laughing their asses off. You're just being an usefull idiot for even watching this one sided propaganda crap.

I think this should be the right's response to any of the left's whining in the future.

There's violence on both sides, who you think I got this from?

#PresidentialEdition

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well, at least there was some justification for the "both sides are violent" claim in Berkeley, CA this last weekend.

There wasn't in Charlottesville, VA. None. Yet, people did all they could to justify Nazis and White Supremacists threatening the population of a town and a university.

I've seen some calls here suggesting that the "leftists" apparently don't have firearms or know how to use them.

That's absurd. In fact, when the current "ANTIFA" and "BLM" are actually replaced by true anarchists and Black Separatists ... I'm very interested to see how the eternal "2nd" proponents justify greater gun control "for some."

The way they justify "free speech" only for the White Wing.

You know, the way Reagan did in California in the 60s, the way the Southern States did during and after Reconstruction.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think it's time to dress up like the Justice League and started spanking so butts. These kids need some discipline.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Jesus America! You are Fd in A like there's no tomorrow.

Mini hate brigades fighting each other on the streets of the USA. It's the late sixties all over. Difference being there are no leaders or peacekeepers to turn to.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join