It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa assaults father/son team for a T-shirt supporting Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: notsure1
Saw This at Liveleak and wanted to share. The world has gone crazy, this kid was attacked for a tee shirt offering helicopter rides(according to Liveleak poster)His father came to his defense and both were beaten and assaulted by what I see as terrorist.

How can you tell WTF that video showed?

Who threw the first punch? Who was who? There was a lot of unwarranted pepper spraying going on by that kid toward the end of the video..

Never mind that a group of "peaceful" protesters dress like third world paramilitary thugs for hire.

I am not big on restricting freedom, but I think it should be a requirement that public protesters have uncovered faces. But why would you cover your face if you were proud of your actions. Common sense is dead.

You have to wonder if ANTIFA is more about roll playing warrior as portrayed by Hollywood than protesting?
edit on 30-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: notsure1

These people are rabid dogs. How do you deal with a rabid dog? I was watching a video the other day and a nut job Antifa person was one inch from the other persons face screaming. I thought people were allowed so much space, you know like personal space.
If I did what they did I would be in jail. They have all this video are the cops IDing these people and arresting them? That would be a good thing to know.

People have freedom of speech. But once a person states the attention is unwanted, then it becomes harassment. If a protester blocks your path, is that unlawful confinement?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Again, the Kid was pepper spraying people...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: notsure1
Saw This at Liveleak and wanted to share. The world has gone crazy, this kid was attacked for a tee shirt offering helicopter rides(according to Liveleak poster)His father came to his defense and both were beaten and assaulted by what I see as terrorist.

How can you tell WTF that video showed?

Who threw the first punch? Who was who? There was a lot of unwarranted pepper spraying going on by that kid toward the end of the video..

Never mind that a group of "peaceful" protesters dress like third world paramilitary thugs for hire.

Which side are you talking about?? The White Supremacists in Charlotte were fully locked and loaded.

I am not big on restricting freedom, but I think it should be a requirement that public protesters have uncovered faces.

Who in that video had covered faces...mind you the ubiquity of people pepper spraying one another does encourage facemasks.

You have to wonder if ANTIFA is more about roll playing warrior as portrayed by Hollywood than protesting?

Who cares? Role playing. masks et al. goes on all the time on both sides..For effs sake, the KkK made hoods a thing.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This has become the norm for Antifa. "Believe as I do, or I'll beat you until you do". Fascist behavior from a so called anti fascist group.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Any side that dresses in a military fashion and covers their faces are not to be trusted. The American middle is tired of both the left and right extremists.

Are you saying it's not normal for ANTIFA to wear face masks. Even when there is no pepper spray?

If the guy with the pepper spray was touched, harassed, or was prevented from freely moving about, he had ever right to protect himself.

People have the right to protest, not harass and limit other people's freedoms.

Again, you cannot force unwanted attention on any individual. You cannot physically prevent somebody from using public avenues that are not blocked off for a legitimate reason, or permitted for other purposes.

And it is sad you would play devil's advocate when others with common sense see individuals of both sides embracing those that have motives other than peaceful protests.
edit on 30-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Again, the Kid was pepper spraying people...

After ANTIFAPPERS had assaulted his dad, yes, he was. He learned something, I'd hope... next time he needs to bring bear spray, that will put an instant stop to this foolishness.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Some ANTIFAPPER clocked the kid with their official ANTIFAP LARPing shield and the guy the kid was punching had jumped him while he was getting plowed back by said shield. He was defending himself, albeit poorly.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

With in the first 30 seconds, a girl in green has her face covered with a 3m dusk mask, and man is using a dusk mask to cover his face also.

Everyone carries a dusk mask that is useless against pepper spray, then stops to put it on when sprayed.

About the 26 second mark, a person has their face covered with a purple handkerchief.

What video were you watching where you can claim people didn't have their faces covered?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Antifa is a pitiful name for a pitiful bunch of losers. They overuse the word fascist and lump everybody that disagrees with their lunatic philosophy into that one big box.

They see so-called "fascism" everywhere they look. I think they are brainwashed and perhaps psychotic or paranoid, dressing up in black with masks and clubs and screaming like banshees.

I wonder if any of them volunteered for clinical trial studies under grants offered by the NIS to study psychosocial behaviors. I've been looking at some of those grants for studies and I'm beginning to think there really is "something in their water".

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Lol. The idea Antifa isn't ALWAYS carrying pepper spray.

Just admit your argument about hiding identity is retarded and you now realize the masks and glasses(on both sides) are for pepper spray.

Those people woke up ready to fight. The idea any of them are innocent and they all aren't in jail is the only real sad reality, that your partisan throne sniffers keep your side's safe to prolong the war. # Antifa AND Nazis lock them all the # up for leaving their house in combat gear that morning. Why the # is that even allowed?
edit on 30-8-2017 by CarlsBad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlsBad

What good are dusk masks against pepper spray? Or open glasses? Only masks that protect against liquid and fumes are good against pepper spray. If they are not used in conjunction with chemical goggles, still totally usesless.

At the thirty second mark, an individual's identity is completely hidden by a black hoodie and red handkerchief. Items that are useless against pepper spray.

Quote in my own words, where I have made any other argument than a majority of individuals in the USA are tired of knuckleheads on both sides.

Again, people have a right not to be harassed. Both sides are guilty of habitual harassment.

It dose seem you like to spin false narratives.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You think they know that? Stupid.

They OVBIOUSLY are for spray. Here is a simple experiment, directly spray your own eyes without glasses and a mask first, then compare with one and tell me what is worse.

And I'm speaking about the neocons too dick wad, the only narrative here is the one your spouting about how you consider me to be part of either group, I'm not, because you're a revisionist-devisionist. I don't give a # about Nazi or Antifa, how about you big boy, can you condone the actions of the Right without losing your card around here? Doubt it.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Like a I going to spay a dusk musk or piece of clothing that does nothing to block fumes with pepper spray and breath through it soaked. Brilliant idea Einstein.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Direct contact being equivalent makes you the Einstein.

Both sides have sent literal memos warning about spray and to wear protection.

But then people like you think it's smart saying they're attempting to hide their identity, for more false evidence of your narrative. What you're doing without proof is comparable to terrorism. Always make the snake seem like an enormous hydra, that's terrorism.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: neo96

We never sleep...

That would certainly explain the paranoia, belligerence and a lack of firm grasp on reality.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Again, quote in my words where I defended anything other than a major of people are tired of knuckleheads at the extremes?

And people with common sense clearly witness and attest to individuals that are part of Antifa dressing to hide their faces. As in black hoodies and red handkerchiefs that don't do squat against pepper spray. Is that a false statement.
edit on 30-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 30-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yes it's not ideal to have just a handkerchief. Do you want to discuss what pepper spray directly sprayed into your eyes causes blindness and even the smallest amount of protection is worth it?

Or are you just going to beat horses without even checking if they're alive?

Do you not see tons of people holding water bottles too? Must be really thirsty /s No way that's for pepper spray. /s.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Waiting on you to quote from my words to back your claims.

Is it false that Antifa individuals wear clothing to hide their identities?

Title: Is 'antifa' a gang? Why Berkeley protests gave the group a bad name

www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

Why do “antifa” members wear masks?

Wearing protective gear and masks have allowed “antifa” members to remain anonymous and free of risk of retaliation. In a Reddit online discussion, apparent “antifa” members explained their reasons to wear masks:

“Antifas are targets. Masks are to protect us, specially because our identity isnt the point of our action, for the libertarians (anarchists) or the apolitical that are unheard and riot because its their only tool left,” wrote one user.

Like to spin more false narratives

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I'm done talking to you bro. Not a fan of conversations with people that can't even admit to simple truths without making it nefarious.

Explain the water bottles on almost every video of protesters using pepper spray. It's the same reason they have glasses and handkerchiefs, not to mention your dumbass theory doesn't explain why the Right side has glasses and bandanas too, despite whatever selective vision you have, unless they are ALSO attempting to hide their identity? Are you dumb enough to ask me for evidence of this? There is plenty.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join