It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa assaults father/son team for a T-shirt supporting Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

edit on 29-8-2017 by subfab because: deleted because my post didn't contribute to the topic of the thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Sometimes I wish AQ or ISIS would go all "allahu akbar" on these types of protests/counterprotestors. They'd be Doing most of America a huge favor.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

what nonsense these people demonstrate.

but i have to think:
all these years "right wing gun enthusiasts" tout how they will take up arms to defend what is right. but they never do.

here we have a group who are actually taking up arms to defend what they believe is right.

the right to keep and bear arms, the right to form a militia, and the right to free speech is sometimes exercised by people who don't like you.

lesson here is don't waste time saber rattling unless you are serious about drawing your sword. eventually someone will call you out on it.

lol

Do you work for the press?

Do you understand the word restraint?

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Your words hurt my feelings....

link   
The new unofficial ANTIFA symbol of policy:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This kid was Pepper Spraying people...

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

True. There is no Free Speech after the Patriot Act, nonsense by definition.

Kinda funny that the free speechler don't protest that, innit?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

are you promoting violence and murder?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: subfab

True. There is no Free Speech after the Patriot Act, nonsense by definition.

Kinda funny that the free speechler don't protest that, innit?

You don't even live in the US.

Keep your anarchy in your own country.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Keep your Patriot Act to yourself and we can talk about that.
edit on 29-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I'm promoting law and order via natural consequences.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

i understand there is a lack of it in the united states right now.
i understand that right now the number of people who are willing to apply violence to a situation is small. but, if unchecked the numbers can grow.

i deleted my comment because i feel that it didn't add to this discussion.

i still feel the same though; a militia can rise that will target you and your beliefs. all these years republicans have been speaking to anyone who will listen that the "left" is a gun fearing anti constitution group. but here we have a very far left group who are taking up arms to defend what they feel is threatened.

i don't like antifa or any extreme group. my position on this topic alone can (small chance) make me a target of their violence. this story is just a small incident when you compare it to the size of the united states and the number of people who call it home.

my fear is this type of behavior will spread and grow. i fear people will no longer use the judicial channels to air their grievances.

we need a leader who can unite us as a nation and to calm the storm of hatred.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

A few bad apples can ruin an entire cause.

The whole barrel is rotten.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
It almost every time antifa shows up.

Over and over again.

But as we have heard, supporting trump means you are supporting Nazis, and it's ok to attack Nazis.

More people are going to be seriously hurt with this madness.

Over and over again, we keep ignoring what is actually going on. I don't even have to watch the video to know what happened based on the comments in this thread.

The world has gone crazy, this kid was attacked for a tee shirt offering helicopter rides(according to Liveleak poster)

Offering helicopter rides? Anyone want to take a stab at what that's a reference to? It's a reference to the fascist, Pinochet, and a popular mode of executing dissenters — death flights.

Where else have I heard this recently? Remember the Huntington Beach clash video I posted earlier? At the beginning, we have an agitator lie to Trump supporter and tell him that a local newspaper photographer "pushed a woman on her ass" which is of course, a flat out lie as another video shows. (also, take note of the name of the channel for this video, "Goyim News." I'll have to track that one down but in the meantime, let's advance in this one a bit. So after the fight breaks out incited by a "pro-Trump" agitator, a group of neo-Nazis pounces on the Antifa protesters who are at this point running down the beach. After a couple of them get some good footage for the "Red Elephants" of them beating up one, the crowd keeps pushing them toward the street. At 2:15, notice what the short middle aged guy in the black t-shirt yells? "You can't run, you can't hide, you get helicopter rides." Then he starts yelling "Pinochet!"

Then we have this comment:

They are Latinos 4 Trump.

We have violent masked white leftists attacking and beating minorities in the streets.

Where have we seen this before?

Latinos 4 Trump was actually rolled into a group called "Latinos With Trump" after Marco Guitierrez gave his infamous "taco truck on every corner" remarks. It was actually quite a small group (about 8-10) which was operating under the direction of Tim Clark, the California coordinator for the Trump campaign who is now a White House Liaison for HHS.

One of the key members of the group was Irma Hinojosa. Who has also been at just about every single violent confrontation between Antifa and the coalition of white nationalists, neo-Nazis, Alt-Liters, etc that her and her partner, "Johnny Benitez," are connected with. This includes the neo-Nazi fight club seen in the video above. Here they are all together at another event:

You can see them in this other video right up front with their anti-Semitic sign "Da Goyim Know" (which alludes to an imagined plot of "Jews" enslaving "white people" with drugs btw). The pro-Trump YouTuber splices as they neo-Nazi is kicking sand under the banner but you'll see the woman run into the reporter and then the "Trump supporters" accuse him of *something* trying to provoke a fight. At that point you should also see Vincent James of "Red Elephants" who is pretty much just a bigot monetizing political fight videos.

Same event. At 00:30 in this video, you can see "helicopter rides" guy again.

Screaming "death to communists" and shouting once more about "helicopter rides." Irma missed that one because she was in Hollywood with her very good friend, Baked Alaska, and GOP candidate Omar Navarro, who seems to attract a lot of Alt-Righters himself.

You remember Baked Alaska right?

Notice the caption to that video:

Baked Alaska caught the ousting of the local communists and Anti-Fa on his stream on the first night of Unite The Right.

Except there was no Antifa there. I don't know if the locals they beat down were communists or not. You've seen other videos of the events. You know that he's lying. But listen to him go on about "pray for us. pray for us."

At any rate, I haven't even looked at the video in the OP but how much do you want to bet I can find that father and son team at other area events getting into the thick of it?

The point here isn't that they deserved to get beat up. It's not that political violence is right or that the Antifa are "the good guys."

What's happening out West, mainly in central and southern California, is wrong.

The point here is that that the whole country is getting caught up in a series of connected events in which two groups, well known to one another, are engaging in political hooliganism.

Pure and simple.

You're right that it is madness. You're wrong in thinking that it's a one-sided affair.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Has anyone seen a better video of this? Lots of cameras there. This particular video starts with the purported "innocent victim" beating on somebody:

Then a girl starts beating on him a bit. Then you can see some other scuffling while the father restrains somebody who appears to be with them. Then at 00:30, you can see him try to pepper spray somebody who isn't assaulting him. At 00:35, you can see him run back toward the crowd with pepper spray (or mace) again.

Can't really tell what happens at the street there because the view is obstructed. Then they end up on the ground with a guy being held back by his friends and a girl trying to pry the pepper spray from his hands and that's about when the cops intervene.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The fact this behavior has gone so long unchecked is the troubling part.
Authorities have no intention of making it stop therefore it must be something they want.

Which will only end up in a massacre carried out by someone or a small group.

Why would the authorities want this? What will they gain??

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

These people are rabid dogs. How do you deal with a rabid dog? I was watching a video the other day and a nut job Antifa person was one inch from the other persons face screaming. I thought people were allowed so much space, you know like personal space.
If I did what they did I would be in jail. They have all this video are the cops IDing these people and arresting them? That would be a good thing to know.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Oh boy, this is so sad and depressing to watch. It's all spiraling out of control faster and faster with every month now. The "Alt-Left" obviously wants to take it to the streets and I'm afraid they're gonna bite of way more than they can chew. It'll be sad to see so many young folks being taken down in the streets, but who knows if they'd be even able to live a normal life with that kind of mental disorder. At least they will stop bothering people who just wanna live their damn lifes.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I saw quite a few faces. I hope this results in arrests. That crazy chick pulling his arm back...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Alt-Left scum doing what they always do. Violent and crazed idiots.
Funny to see the 'woman' screaming as she attacks, like a half wit, and then later telling the police officer "Don't touch me".

The police need the authority to start opening fire with buckshot and rubber bullets.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join