It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa assaults father/son team for a T-shirt supporting Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Saw This at Liveleak and wanted to share. The world has gone crazy, this kid was attacked for a tee shirt offering helicopter rides(according to Liveleak poster)His father came to his defense and both were beaten and assaulted by what I see as terrorist.

If you watch until the end you can see how far off the deep end this has gotten, with the crazy girls blood curdling screams because she see Trump supporters.

How can anyone watch this , left or right, and not be ashamed and sad and find it hysterical all at the same time.

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 29-8-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Saw This at Liveleak and wanted to share. The world has gone crazy, this kid was attacked for a tee shirt offering helicopter rides(according to Liveleak poster)His father came to his defense and both were beaten and assaulted by what I see as terrorist.

If you watch until the end you can see how far off the deep end this has gotten, with the crazy girls blood curdling screams because she see Trump supporters.

How can anyone watch this , left or right, and not be ashamed and sad and find it hysterical all at the same time.

www.liveleak.com...

ALT LEFT IN ACTION!!!

and they said they don't exist.....LMAO

edit on 29-8-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
They are Latinos 4 Trump.

We have violent masked white leftists attacking and beating minorities in the streets.

Where have we seen this before?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
They are Latinos 4 Trump.

We have violent masked white leftists attacking and beating minorities in the streets.

Where have we seen this before?

NAZI SCUM!!!

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It almost every time antifa shows up.

Over and over again.

But as we have heard, supporting trump means you are supporting Nazis, and it's ok to attack Nazis.

More people are going to be seriously hurt with this madness.

link   
This isn't exactly a Trump t-shirt. It's more of a libertarian meme inspired t-shirt. Hang around some libertarian meme pages on Facebook and you'll see tons of Pinochet references as jokes.

link   
but but but but but CNN told me that Antifa are peaceful, and everything they do is completely fine and acceptable!!!!

Anyone who watches this video and believes the left has an extreme "alt" wing, is a Nazi. They must be. If you don't think so, then you're a sympathizer...... and a bigot..... because 'muh feels.

You've done gone and triggered me.
edit on 29-8-2017 by dothedew because: typo

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I say the US needs to follow suit with Germany. They're banning antifa websites now.

And start banning their websites.

Stormfront is banned now.

Take out the soapboxes of both sides.

Maybe things will get back to normal.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Usually these regressive leftists hate minorities who opposed them because they refused to be in chained in their Plantation.

a reply to: neo96

With the way things are going ATS might be next in the near future. They already De-Monetized Ron Paul and many other Conservatives in Youtube.
edit on 8/29/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me at all. The current platform for the left is use violence towards anyone you disagree with as far as I see it.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
This isn't exactly a Trump t-shirt. It's more of a libertarian meme inspired t-shirt. Hang around some libertarian meme pages on Facebook and you'll see tons of Pinochet references as jokes.

Could not really make out what the shirt was.

But I dont care if it said F%%% Antifa and BLM you cant attack the guy.

And I know you are not saying you can.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

We have one MSNBC host who calls out antifa though I wonder how long will it takes before he "resigns".

edit on 8/29/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I took the liberty (pun intended) of finding you a picture. Personally, I kind of want one.

edit on 29-8-2017 by Excallibacca because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

We never sleep...

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Of course the borg don't sleep.

They regenerate in alcoves.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
pbs.twimg.com...

From their chats talking about dressing up like "Normal Trump supporters"

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

HA! either that or put on an indefinite suspension....... At least there is video evidence of someone in the MSM stating a fact

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This reminds me of the last scene in Invasion of the Body Snatchers when Donald Sutherland points at the only humans left.
Whoever had the whistle needs it popped down their throat.
The fact this behavior has gone so long unchecked is the troubling part.
Authorities have no intention of making it stop therefore it must be something they want.
We need to throw the politicians and the pundits square in the middle of that pack of zombies covered head to toe in MAGA gear.
edit on 29-8-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Took the cops long enough to show up. Not sure why they even bothered.

Ah the Fall season of manufactured outrage. Gotta get more popcorn.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

this kid was attacked for a tee shirt offering helicopter rides(according to Liveleak poster)

Yeah. Sure. And I'm the covfefe shirt wearing Prince of Perversia!

There's morons everywhere, so what? Move the fck on and watch the real soccer-match instead? Hools don't really deserve all this attention, do they?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join