It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazilian Air Force Admits Investigation on UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
pretty interesting article. too bad the victims weren't able to describe the alien beings in detail. i would be curious to find out if they were the 'greys' or the 'orange greys'

www.ufo.com.br...

official secret documents can be downloaded at: www.ufo.com.br/documentop.php.

Other Brazilian Air Force official secret documents can be downloaded at: www.ufo.com.br/docPrincipal2.php.

edit: added the hyperlinks

[edit on 9-2-2005 by enrage]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Brazil is one of the few countries that has a government that actually admits to the existence of extra-terrestrial beings....and takes UFO sightings very seriously!

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Brazil is one of the few countries that has a government that actually admits to the existence of extra-terrestrial beings

Do they admit that aliens are visting earth or that they exist in the universe, either way very interesting I've never heard anything about this, do you have a link or anything to any info about this?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The world will never take the ET "conspiracy" seriously until one of the more powerful nations in the world begin talking about it. The USA would obviously be the best nation to carry it out, but even if one of the respected and historically revered old europeon countries gave a full disclosure, i believe the world would HAVE to respect it.

I honestly believe full disclosure will take place in my lifetime, and it'll be man's greatest discovery ever. Technology is growing at an amazing exponential rate, but tech. isn't the question. Society is the question. If full disclosure were to take place now, there would be hysteria. Religon would be greatly affected and so would our arrogant belief that humans are unique.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Brazil is among the few that publicly admits about having contact with aliens.Moreover,they make it an issue that is worth to publish and discuss in the newspaper unlike other countries that only silence such events and sightings.

However,Brazil is not one of the world's major powers.Unless they're part of them,everything Brazil report or said would just be like the news you heard in the bar when you're high.Unfortunately,this is a sad thing for us.People are just dismissing UFO/aliens as just fairytales and fables we cooked up inside our head when we're bored.Fewer and fewer people takes interested in aliens nowadays.

If the world major powers were to report anything about UFOs or aliens and them being a dominant and influential nations in the world,other countries would too start fussing about UFOs and aliens.

This I ask you,is it everyday that you hear news coming from countries such as Brazil?

My guess is no.Right?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The Varghenia case was a big time UFO/Alien case in 96. There is some really great footage of the UFO before it crashed there. The investigation and recovery of some of the EBEs made worldwide news in Ufology circles and believe me - officials and military brass in Brazil did everything to cover it up, then..

I will check out the web sites to see if there's been a change in their poliicy towards the UFO problem. Thanks for the look up info.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yet, even more proof that the earth is not flat. Anyhow, the documents are in brazillian, does anyone know if any english translations exist? Further someone said there exists 16 or so videos of this. Where are they?

[edit on 10-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think you may find interesting this article about Brazil:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

posted by A.J.Gevaerd. As you will see, in Brazil they are still fighting for a UFOs disclosure.
May be common people are more "open minded" but military are the same as in the other countries...

Best, Lavi (from Italy)

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
From the Mindshift institute...

Brazil: UFOs are a matter of national security. The media are forbidden to divulge UFO reports without the prior censorship of the Brazilian Air Force.

China: UFOs are a real, unsolved important mystery. Members of the Chinese air force participate openly and in a cooperative manner with Chinese UFO organizations.

Indonesia: The government studies UFOs seriously for reasons of sociology, technology and security. Officials admit they were obliged to open fire on them at least once.

Japan: UFOs are considered to be a genuine concern. Japanese officials cooperate very closely with the U.S. Government.

New Zealand: The Ministry of Defense takes an active interest in all UFO reports.

Zimbabwe: The government believes implicitly that the unexplained UFOs are from some civilization beyond our planet

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Very, very interesting!!!
Have you got any link where we can find more information, maybe documents, released by these apparently "illuminated"governments about UFOs?
I can say in Italy we are still far from such a disclosure...
Thankyou, Lavi

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yep, I hope to have some more time to find the best examples of supporting statements... Easier to post than research during the workday...as my poor work computer can't handle too many open windows...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
No problem, when you'll find the time.
I'm always in search for information from other countries but, while it is quite easy to get them from America in general (north and south of course) it's a bit more difficult from the far east because of the language

Bye, Lavi

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Not as concrete as I'd like to get, so still looking, but to tide one over...

The Brazilian civil UFO researchers want Ufology to
be officially accepted and acknowledged, following the examples
of France, Spain, Belgium, China, Uruguay and Chile, and most
recently Mexico.

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Thank you, you posted a fine article by Gevaerd, a well-esteemed ufologist, indeed.
At the same website, at the direct link www.ufoevidence.org...

about China!
Bye, Lavi

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I've seen a couple here mention that the Brazilian government has openly admitted to alien contact, I've never heard of such a thing and it has spiked my interest so could you provide a link to such a thing please? Thank you...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow this is a fascinating thread. I love the quotes Gazrok provided those are very interesting espically the Zimbabwe quote. Even though I wasn't aware Zimbabwe held any interest whatsoever in UFOs.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm still trying to find the direct quote, in regards to Brazil. You'd think this would be easy to find, but it isn't for some reason...

It was a quote by the one in charge of defense (unsure of the official title, so I'll check that, as it may aid in the search, not sure if current or former). Anyhow, the jist of his statement was that there was indeed a phenomenon, and that the behavior and characteristics of the crafts demonstrated abilities beyond those of terrestrial craft, and he stated this as fact, not opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Getting closer. Here is a link for the Secretary of Defense of Mexico officially acknowledging UFOs.

www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Adding a link to the Mindshift article concerning Brazil's stance on UFOs...

www.mindshiftinstitute.org...

Still not what I'm looking for though...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Great!
Thank you. Maybe the next days there are going to be news about Brazil, I don't know if positive or negative.
On the other hand in France SEPRA closed, while his director, J.J.Velasco wrote a book supporting ETH. He has been very criticised, of course...
Bye, Lavi

top topics

<<   2 >>

join