It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marchers head from Charlottesville to Washington to protest white supremacy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Well Soros is paying them 25$/ hour

I bet they all get bussed after 20 miles. Should we make a pool, how far do you think they make?

Im goin with 20 then Soros Uber
edit on 29-8-2017 by BlueJacket because: Typo

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

What will it take to make people happy?

Fascists unanimously hanging themselves by the neck, using their flags as rope. Apologists for fascism cutting out their own tongues in disgust at what they have permitted, appeasers signing themselves into the care of the mental health system, upon realising their incompetence to manage their own affairs, leave alone comment or act sensibly in matters pertaining to politics.

A blanket end to all white supremacy, with the understanding that anyone engaging in it, will have the worst methods used by supremacists to deal those they hated, turned around on them.

And yes, the Golden Idol of the far right dethroned, and pelted with rotten fruit as he is forced to walk from Washington to New York, back to his filthy, stinking, rotten, gaudy, tasteless den, there never to be seen in public again, or heard from either.

Let's chain cinder blocks around their necks and throw them into the rivers. If they drown, we'll know they weren't fascists or white supremacists. If any survive, we can pull them out and then burn them at the stake.

ETA: Oh, and keep a lookout for anyone wearing a polo or button-down shirt! It's their dog whistle.
edit on 29-8-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This constant push for a Trump impeachment makes these people look really, really ignorant as to how the real world--and, well, just life in general--works.

118 miles is a REALLY long temper tantrum. Don't get me wrong, protesting white supremacy is a laudable activity, but taking the march to D.C. is pointless, really. I mean, I understand that these people think that Trump is one of the white supremacists, or is an apologist for them, or a sympathizer with them, or whatever belief they hold, but the reality is that they're being willfully ignorant to the numerous times that he has done and said things, both privately and publicly, that say otherwise.

But, hey, you're going to burn a lot of calories, so there's that.

#ObesityEpidemic

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

That seems a lot like witch dunking to me, and I am against that as a matter of principle.

Fascists call themselves out by word and deed, whereas no one who was burned as a witch even was one, and it could be argued that the witches should have been left to their own devices, if there were any. Herbalism, although flawed scientifically in many respects, was a damned sight better than many other medicinal practices available to the people affected by things like the Salem witch trials, and the Inquisitions rampages in Europe.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Something pointy ?

Well spotted .

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm so sure. Who in hell are you guys talking about? Where do these crazy ideas come from. You're being ridiculous.
I mean really if someone has a different view point from you they're cannibals or what ever other stupid insulting thing you can throw out.
Just because someone doesn't think like you.
Well I know who sounds saner and I know that you won't recognize how insane you guys all sound because someone thinks differently from you.
You say the nastiest things about people you don't even know because of ideology.
I won't even waste my time saying think about that because I know I'm going to get blasted just for having the nerve to oppose what you're saying. I fully expect the gang to dog pile me. Because that's what you guys do.
Sit and bitch all day about people who think differently.
I dare any of you to just ignore this post. I bet you can't.
The term cannibalism is figurative.
That means that in my post that I was not blaming anyone for literally eating someone else.
edit on b000000312017-08-29T09:31:43-05:0009America/ChicagoTue, 29 Aug 2017 09:31:43 -0500900000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Virginia is solidly purple. Not red not quite blue but certaiy headed there. Clinton won the state.
Just correcting that part of the article.

The article mentioned:

"solidly red counties".

Not the whole darn State.

We need a map !!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Then they protest nothing. They do not like the world and they seek to have it built in their image.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Stay out of the road is all I say.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

"You say the nastiest things about people you don't even know because of ideology."

Irony.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
So let me check to make sure I have this right.

Nazis hold a rally. A large portion of the Right on ATS tells us how it's important for even Nazis to have free speech.

A group of people hold a march in opposition to white supremacy. Right wingers on ATS respond with posts like:

What we need here on this march is a mass lightning strike

And you people wonder why you're being labeled as Nazi sympathizers.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well good for them.

I hope they wear comfortable shoes.

Me too. All that goose-stepping can be tough on the tootsies.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

We need a map !!

Ask and ye shall receive:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I'm against any type of group that thinks one race is superior

But seriously where are these mass white racists running rampent? I live in the south and I see Trans minorities and all religions just living and in actual peace. Liberals have this idea we've regressed to the 60s

Basically these people want one party and cultural Marxism.

I won't choose communism to beat fascism.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

White supremacy?

That hasn't been an issue for more than a few decades.

They should be marching to protest white genocide.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It is the doom of humans that they forget!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Oh also anyone drinking milk or doing the OK hand gesture. Known signs of white supremacy

For sure nazi scum who deserve punishment

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

White supremacy?

That hasn't been an issue for more than a few decades.

They should be marching to protest white genocide.

Yeah.

Genocide.

Those "nazis and fascists" in the 20th Century killed millions of white people !!

? And yet these so-called "new nazies" are "white supremacists" ?

Something's off a little bit.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yes stupid people marching for stupid things, is bad.

They have every right to do it, but they are still stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join