It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian girl put into foster care with non-English speaking Muslim family

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

They are even allowed to LIE to you blatantly if it helps their cause. They can say anything and it´s justified if it helps the muslim culture. It´s true, even Muslims make no secret of it, I got it told straight into my face that lying, if it helps the cause of converting or hurts non-muslims, is justified.

"Truth" is flexible, as long as it helps the cause, being, recruiting.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

oh im very aware of my prejudices and there is not a single thing about Islam that appeals to me. And why would it? An ideology that was founded in the blood of innocents by a mass murdering child rapist. Whats to like about it exactly? Ill wait.

XL5

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The people who set her up with that family might have been acting out of fear. So, as one poster has said "That doesn't mean we should let our fear dictate our choices in life or cause us to place undue pressure or even harm to innocent others out of said fear."

They could have moved her to Japan and it would be less of a shock.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

you obviously dont know a thing about the difference between judaism and christianity. So easy to make yourself look like a fool.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The government has the guidelines that kids should be put with parents of the same cultural and religious background.

Most of what you wrote is weird, rambling speculation. You seem to think Muslim is a race and socioeconomic class instead of religious belief. Just as ridiculous a claim as saying catholic is a race.

Personally I don't think Muslim families on the whole abuse their kids. I think most of them are normal and the abusive ones are few and far between. Fact is these two abused their foster kid though.

I also don't hate Muslims, Arabs, Pakistanis or whatever else you want to conjure up. I just think the local authority should follow the guidelines set by the government, and that people who don't even speak of the language of the country shouldn't be able to be foster parents to begin with.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Everything of white culture is bad...everything backwards from other cultures...is goooood. Not only good...you have to want to have it back home...or you're a racist.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

they are placed in homes, but a family has to be willing first. they don't just choose random homes... come on.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

This is to easy to make you look like a fool. The bible (old testament) states that if a son dishonors his parents, they can crush him with a boulder. If your a Christian, that makes you equally some kind of monster as well by that logic. QED.

There is a reason why "old" testament, reason being, most christians follow the new testament that is totally devoid of such rules and sentences.

That´s like blaming a country that had the death penalty in the past but changed laws and say: "Well, in that law there is the death penalty so... evil"

You´re the fool here for mixing up different times and rulesets. I guess, now you´re going to blame christians on non-consistence, but whatever...

link   
a reply to: Phonixfromtheashes

Yeah it sure is disgusting that people don't speak English. That's practically revolting. Makes me wanna puke.
Everyone who's worth anything speaks English. How disgusting.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Ohanka

two muslim families abused her and STILL no Christian families will step up... wow.

You don't know that.

The decision for placement lies with the authority. There could have been several for all we know.
As has already been pointed out, I suspect the demographic at the council reflects that of the district.
There's every chance that some bias is at play here and it may not be in the direction you seem intent on pointing.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
yep...so many positive qualities from burqa and niqab wearing foster mother.

Sky is the limit for the child...

Hey man, if you're racist because you're afraid of a headscarf then who am I to stop you. Such strange things for grown men to be terrified of nowadays.

You cant be racist against a religious belief
Go get some intelligence and come back

Yet people can be both racist and against a religious belief - they frequently run hand in hand. Before internet, racists hated Pakistanis and Indians on sight and with no idea about religions. Nowadays it's "I'm not a racist, I just hate Islam."

It goes both ways with some Muslims being racists too. Let's not pretend the prejudice and hatred is all intellectual or ideological. A lot of it has nothing to do with religions at all.

Yet this clearly has nothing to do with race in this case.

The outrage on this thread and elsewhere is centured on 3 key points:

1) She was placed with a family that doesnt speak English (this is the part that pissed me off the most).

2) She was placed in a alien cultural situation when she was at her most vunrable and forced to act against her own religious beliefs.

3) One of the familys where telling her some horrific things about white people, basicaly trying forment hate in her againt white english women.

Nothing to do with race here. And the above 3 points valid things to be concerned about.
edit on 29-8-2017 by Phonixfromtheashes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
There is a reason why "old" testament, reason being, most christians follow the new testament that is totally devoid of such rules and sentences.

Lol, are you seriously saying that the New Testament doesn't have something atrocious in it as well? Are you claiming to know what your talking about, in which case there wouldn't be anything for me to bring up as evidence, correct?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah it sure is disgusting that people don't speak English. That's practically revolting. Makes me wanna puke.

You think it's okay that a 5 year old girl in England who was taken from her (presumably abusive) home and put with abusive non-English speakers who can't even communicate with her?

Speaking English should be a requirement to live in this country, let alone be a foster parent. I don't know how they even filled in the paperwork, but whoever approved it should be fired.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Don´t be silly, it´s a english speaking girl, in an english speaking country sent to a non-english speaking family in an english country. What is so hard to understand, that this is totally out of frame?

The poster never wrote what you put in his mouth:

Everyone who's worth anything speaks English.

But I agree on one thing, disgusting is the wrong word. Cowardly fits better.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I use the term Racism because for most people 'Muslim' is attributed to the majority of socio-economic and racial groups that themselves are majority Muslim. If instead labeling it as 'Religious Discrimination' is more accurately palatable for the context misers here then so be it. It doesn't change the fact that most of you are harboring hatred for people you don't even know because you see the word 'Muslim' and assume its bad. The only thing bad here is your mental constructs around that.

It is clear that most of you don't even have any idea of your own prejudices.

/yawn

What "hatred" about wanting a child that is in a vunrable and delicate place in life being placed with a familiy that speaks the same language and has the same cultural connextions?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Don´t divert from the point, that you used an old, mostly abandoned believe system to draw a group that today doesn´t adhere to those values.

It´s like accusing every greek that lives today he likes to screw young boys.

Learn the definition of "such".
edit on 29-8-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

he didnt say they choose random homes, he merely pointed out that a familys desire to house a child has practically nothing to do with the decision made by the agency.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The UK is a ENGLISH speaking country that requires ENGLISH gto function corrcetly in society.

Why is is such a hard ask to want permenet residents and citziens to speak the corrcet language of the country?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
The Muslim apologists and moderate Muslims often misunderstand Islamic history and what is actually written in the Quran. The fundamental Islamic believers are bound by their faith to convert the infidel, oppress them, drive them out or kill them. That five year old is now a Muslim or they wouldn't have taken her. Another way to increase their influence under the radar of the clueless infidels.

This is to easy to make you look like a fool. The bible (old testament) states that if a son dishonors his parents, they can crush him with a boulder. If your a Christian, that makes you equally some kind of monster as well by that logic. QED.

Oh, I'm a fool! Insults are a great way to form an argument. I never made any remark like that toward you, kind of makes you look rather ignorant in my opinion.

I happen to be a New Testament Christian, your Jewish references don't apply. I could quote the verses from the Quran, a book I've read along with many other religious texts, but I won't as the apologists believe the propaganda they have heard in this regard. Your bias won't allow you to consider what is actually written in the Quran.
edit on 29-8-2017 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You can apply, but not choose your "desired" kid. You can roughly state the age so it can integrate better into the family but not choose anything.

We went through this but as short-time caregivers, not adoption wise.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join