It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian girl put into foster care with non-English speaking Muslim family

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

and, foster children in Christian families move from family to family, as well.. but, to just assume this muslim family will be abusive is awful.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm 90% sure this girl is being abused by her new "family".

What a pathetic race humans are, just garbage.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

and, foster children in Christian families move from family to family, as well.. but, to just assume this muslim family will be abusive is awful.

I never actually said that. You said that.

The families (still not read the article I see) are/were abusive towards the kid.

But guidelines generally say that kids should be matched to the culture and religion of their fosters. The reasons are quite obvious.
edit on -050008am8kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

a reply to: badw0lf
where' are the good Christian families??? why aren't they taking her in if there's so much outrage??

Ever considered, that you have to know about the case beforehand? All your comments are not well thought out and mirror your total lack of view on reality and how life works.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

AGAIN, where are the Christian families????

no where, apparently.

so a muslim family stepped up and y'all screech. pathetic.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Ever considered, that you have to know about the case beforehand? All your comments are not well thought out and mirror your total lack of view on reality and how life works.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Yeah the girl went through two muslim families both of which abused her and had to be moved.

The local authority is either criminally negligent or acting out of outright malice.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The Muslim apologists and moderate Muslims often misunderstand Islamic history and what is actually written in the Quran. The fundamental Islamic believers are bound by their faith to convert the infidel, oppress them, drive them out or kill them. That five year old is now a Muslim or they wouldn't have taken her. Another way to increase their influence under the radar of the clueless infidels.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

hysterical!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

two muslim families abused her and STILL no Christian families will step up... wow.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

is this true? where did you find this information? if this is true it should immediately spark an investigation into the child welfare agency who placed her. I would get the pitchforks and torches out for this.

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
yep...so many positive qualities from burqa and niqab wearing foster mother.

Sky is the limit for the child...

Hey man, if you're racist because you're afraid of a headscarf then who am I to stop you. Such strange things for grown men to be terrified of nowadays.

You cant be racist against a religious belief
Go get some intelligence and come back

Yet people can be both racist and against a religious belief - they frequently run hand in hand. Before internet, racists hated Pakistanis and Indians on sight and with no idea about religions. Nowadays it's "I'm not a racist, I just hate Islam."

It goes both ways with some Muslims being racists too. Let's not pretend the prejudice and hatred is all intellectual or ideological. A lot of it has nothing to do with religions at all.

link   

No, you lack the brains to figure out what´s obvious:

That mindreading is not a thing. And also:

Your blind defense is at the wrong place here. It´s the same if a foreign non english speaking 4 year old is put into an english family. It´s exactly the same. The kid went through hell probably and is in utter need for communication, you just not do something like that!!!

It´s the same vice-versa, no prejudice against muslims, it´s just pure LOGIC.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

is this true? where did you find this information? if this is true it should immediately spark an investigation into the child welfare agency who placed her. I would get the pitchforks and torches out for this.

It's all in the article. The local authority is responsible for this. They put this kid with non-english speaking carers, which went on to abuse the kid. After the first time they did the same thing a second time.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Why do you want to make it about religion so blatantly obvious?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Nice, you all have pretty much reinforced my previous post. Any time ANYONE here claims some mal-adaptive effect from housing a 'Christian' child in a 'Muslim' household, you are assigning whatever ingrained prejudices you have unto the Muslim family. The language barrier is the crux of the issue from any reasonable standpoint (and one I called out in my first reply) so that need not be re-analyzed.

Its not different (and no less wrong) than me claiming that because Christians sacked Jerusalem in the 11th century and killed all/most of the inhabitants that all Christians are blood thirsty monsters (there is clear historic precedent after all) and that removing this girl from her abusive 'Christian' household is actually a sincerely positive change in her life.

I use the term Racism because for most people 'Muslim' is attributed to the majority of socio-economic and racial groups that themselves are majority Muslim. If instead labeling it as 'Religious Discrimination' is more accurately palatable for the context misers here then so be it. It doesn't change the fact that most of you are harboring hatred for people you don't even know because you see the word 'Muslim' and assume its bad. The only thing bad here is your mental constructs around that.

It is clear that most of you don't even have any idea of your own prejudices.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

two muslim families abused her and STILL no Christian families will step up... wow.

Why do you say no Christian families stepped up?
I thought children were placed in homes not chosen by homes.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
For me this is not about them being muslim or foreigners.

It´s about a 4 year old girl, who speaks English, in an English country, being placed into a family, that is not able to communicate propperly with the kid!

How would you feel? It´s just not the correct thing to do, when the kid already had a hard time before.

if what has been reported is true, then it shouldn't happen, and something has gone very wrong somewhere along the way.

but we don't know if it's true, it could be the parents embellishing because they're angry about the kid being taken away from them. the family may have been bilingual, but the kid was confused when they talked to each other in there own language.

like I said earlier nobody involved is able to speak publicly about the case except the parents, and they are not exactly a reliable source.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

are you hoping your repetition of the question will magically produce an answer where there might not even be one?

plus, your question basically makes the assumption that no christian families applied to be foster parents and doesnt allow for the possibility that maybe there WERE qualified christian homes that were passed over by the "authorities". Did your narrow mind happen to consider that possibility? Do you have any personal experience with how foster care and child welfare services works? Because i have several family members and friends who work in placement services and government programs and to a man every single one will tell you its a total horror show.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
The Muslim apologists and moderate Muslims often misunderstand Islamic history and what is actually written in the Quran. The fundamental Islamic believers are bound by their faith to convert the infidel, oppress them, drive them out or kill them. That five year old is now a Muslim or they wouldn't have taken her. Another way to increase their influence under the radar of the clueless infidels.

This is to easy to make you look like a fool. The bible (old testament) states that if a son dishonors his parents, they can crush him with a boulder. If your a Christian, that makes you equally some kind of monster as well by that logic. QED.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join