It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian girl put into foster care with non-English speaking Muslim family

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: buckfutwell

I think that word-salad really just demonstrates your own ingrained evil.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hopefull the foster father wont rape her or consider her his property.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I can't stop thinking about that child. I'm sick of it like I could hear her crying in my head.
And I come here only to see these stupid empty "liberal" arguments.
When you put a Muslim girl into a Christian or just decent western family you have literally given it a new life. You have paid her out of slavery with an option of a choice as soon as in a teen-age. They won't cut her genitals off. No misogynistic man will beat the crap of her and force her to wear a bag and marry a cousin.

Are you freaking crazy? I wouldn't even sell them a dog. Seriously, they hate dogs. It's impure. How can you trust someone who hates dogs?
"Puppies for sale. Only into good hands."
but "Blonde girls for free to anyone" with money...
Being pasively racist is very natural and I am a proud islamophob too.
edit on 30/8/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: a little improvement

edit on 30/8/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Not sure if you've all seen yet but there's been an update.

But, following a court ruling by Judge Khatun Sapnara on Tuesday, the youngster was taken to her grandmother’s house.

There had also been reports that the girl’s foster family did not speak English, but that was denied by Tower Hamlets Council in its first public statement on the case.

The council also revealed the foster family were mixed race and the placement was only temporary, but said it could give no further details due to legal restrictions.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

But, following a court ruling by Judge Khatun Sapnara on Tuesday, the youngster was taken to her grandmother’s house.

There had also been reports that the girl’s foster family did not speak English, but that was denied by Tower Hamlets Council in its first public statement on the case.

The council also revealed the foster family were mixed race and the placement was only temporary, but said it could give no further details due to legal restrictions.

They won't pay any attention either, they are far too busy being outraged.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't care what anyone says, this is wrong. Even if the family speaks fluent English, the cultural differences are just too great. How would anyone here feel, if a little Muslim girl was placed within a Christian family against her wishes? I'll bet those defending this would instantly have a different point of view then.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Phonixfromtheashes

Is it required for someone to speak English in order to be a citizen of the country?

Making a red herring... You do know that the OP is talking about puting this Christian girl in a family of Muslims that don't speak English, and will change her by force to become Muslim.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

That is good, but that update was today, and it was probably a change due to the outrage from a lot of people not only in the UK but in many other countries.

To start, that girl should have never been placed in a family of Muslims in the first place, more so since they didn't speak any English, but also because of the cultural differences.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Wait a second, that article is from "the Express" which is a British tabloid newspaper.

Daily Express
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Daily Express is a daily national middle market[2] tabloid newspaper in the United Kingdom. It is the flagship title of Express Newspapers, a subsidiary of Northern & Shell (which is wholly owned by Richard Desmond). It was first published as a broadsheet in 1900 by Sir Arthur Pearson. Its sister paper, the Sunday Express, was launched in 1918. As of December 2016, it had an average daily circulation of 391,626.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

or

Express (Cologne newspaper)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Express (also: EXPRESS) is a German regional tabloid based in Cologne. It is published daily by DuMont Mediengruppe. The newspaper has local sections for Cologne, Düsseldorf and Bonn. It is also available in the surrounding region (Aachen, Mönchengladbach, Duisburg) without local section. The first edition of Express was published on 29 February 1964.

en.wikipedia.org...(Cologne_newspaper)

edit on 30-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

edit on 30-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You're right, she's probably been sold on the black market by now. /sarcasm

I was just trying to be helpful.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You're right, she's probably been sold on the black market by now. /sarcasm

I was just trying to be helpful.

A few members were already using that tabloid link you gave to claim "people in the right don't really care about the girl". But last i heard tabloids are not to be trusted.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I would strongly suggest that the people handling this child's case should definitely also be white British Christian's but of course we live in a PRO discrimination society were it is OK to discriminate against the White British Christian majority.

Blood boiling, worried about the safety of this child being put with people who's so called prophet married a six year old and think child marriage is fine and hate the fact the government and media still have not gotten the message that most white British people feel it is most definitely NOT ok to discriminated against us in our own ancestral land or to place our kid's with foreigners with whom they are NOT safe.

I should love to know the ethnicity of the people whom arranged this adoption and THERE relation to these foreign family's.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Sound's terrible but is actually ABSOLUTE TRUE, well said.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
To make any argument otherwise is to even more clearly demonstrate your racism against a religious-ethnic group. .

You can't be racist against a religious group. Religion isn't 'race' - it's a belief structure, which any race of person could foolishly adhere to.

Or....are you assuming the race of someone based on the stereotype of their religion?

To attack religion and claim it is racist is moronic.

I have no issues with the colour of one's skin. I only have issues with what values and beliefs people hold. And religious ones are at the bottom of that list to me.
edit on 31-8-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phonixfromtheashes

MPs have been urged to launch an inquiry into the placement of foster children after a white Christian girl was reportedly put into the care of a non-English speaking Muslim family.

source

The most disgusting think is the family did not speak English!
What the # are people doing living permanently in Britain when they cant speak English let alone being foster parents? My girlfreind from south America cant even get a 2 week tourist visa yet If your muslim and cant speak English you get to live here!

Secondly how is this not child abuse? Throwing a vulnerable girl into a family that do not respect her culture and belief system......and cant even communicate with her?

OH MY GOD... imagine what the Muslim family went through, having a white, blue eyed, devil child of Christianity in their home..the irony, OH HEAVENS, my gosh, and secondly how are these Muslim parents not abused she doesn't even spake their language oh no, omg, the irony of this, and the white girl doesn't even respect their culture, omg, what the hell, let me make a post about this, I can't breathe, let me tell my neighbors, because I don't understand, what has this world come to , omg, I don't understand, my equilibrium is hurting, I'm so confused, I think I'm having a panic attack, oh god, lord help that family get over what happened, omg, I need a life.
edit on 31-8-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Nice, way to clearly and obtusely demonstrate your ingrained religious bias. The issue is the fact that the foster parents didn't speak the girls language, not that they were a different religion.

Not true though.

The authorities are required by law to take into account “religious persuasion, racial origin and cultural and linguistic background”.

And a five year old christian girl put into foster care in a family that will not allow her to wear religious symbols (her crucifix) is precisely what the law is put into existence to avoid.

(Whether or not the story is true is another thing, but as presented, yeah, the religious differences between the girl and the family is an issue.)

edit on 31-8-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

This is the crux of it though. Whether the story is true, and they did in fact ask her to remove the necklace is obviously objectionable. What if they hadn't? Is everyone here automatically assuming that a Muslim family would force a child to cowtow to their own beliefs 100%?

I am friends with several Muslim families that would have no issue taking in a child from another faith; no issue fostering that alternative faith for the child for whatever period of time they were in they're care, and no issue in allowing/exposing that child to whatever religious ideology they wished.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I am friends with several Muslim families that would have no issue taking in a child from another faith; no issue fostering that alternative faith for the child for whatever period of time they were in they're care, and no issue in allowing/exposing that child to whatever religious ideology they wished.

Me too!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

a

And there are plenty that are not aswell. Not all Muslims are freindly open minded souls.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Keep believing that, as I did for several years. Then a muslim spilled the truth because he developed the thought that he should be somehow upright an honest to me after nearly a decade.

In my case, it were arabic muslims. They (but also non-arabic ones) are allowed to lie straight into your face and they don´t consider this lie a sin. It´s a completely different mindset. Although I like the "no interest on loans allowed"... but they circumvent that with via honor. So if one muslim lends money from another, they are not allowed to set a % interest loan but it´s generally expected to share the wealth aquired through that loan. So in the end it´s just the same.

I´m not a muslim hater but have been around them for a very long time, even justified some of their thoughts here on ATS until around 2015. For them you may not be an infidel but certainly not on as respected as any random fellow muslim. Two faced.

The whole culture is different. They´ll rip you off every time they get the chance too because their religion teaches them it´s perfectly okay to lie if it helps their cause and their religion in general. You know what they think about hiding their bodies? The mindest is the following:

A women has to be covered so other men do not get dirty thaughts. He was unable to understand the european mindset of freeness and trusting each others. For them, the women is at fault if they get dirty thoughts. They think of Europeans and other cultures that walk around in bathing suits or bikinis of filthy worthless humans that try to deceive them into thinking dirty stuff but can´t see it´s their own mind that is at fault.

I dare you to walk around in Cairo downtown as a women, not covered. Little boys will run up to you and grab your ass, touch your intimate parts and it´s told to them, that it´s okay. Walk around with covered hands, feet and hair, this does not happen. Tourists learn that every day. Some never do, though.
edit on 31-8-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join