It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Comes Out - Man Lied About Getting Knifed For Having "Nazi Haircut"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
More right wing swamp BS. The guy who claimed that he was knifed because he had a "nazi haircut" admitted that he made up the story.

His alternative facts story was that he bought a knife and he cut himself on the hand. His original claim was that someone swiped at him for his haircut, he blocked the swing with his hand, which resulted with his hand being cut.

How about this. Why don't he just admit it that he cut himself purposely so that he can get attention and create the story that right wingers dream about.

Attached is the story. It wouldn't surprise me that the so called attack by 100 ANTIFAs in Berkeley was a staged event by Right Wingers who want to drum up some hate against the left. When dealing with right wingers, you have to expect that there is no bar too low for their antics.

lawnewz.com...
edit on 28-8-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Wow. His need for fame could have ended up getting people falsely arrested, or worse, hurt in retaliatory attacks.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This stuff goes on with both sides, I have wondered if it is all backwards like the kkk is antifa and antifa is kkk and neither side knows.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
No, it starts with Emperor Snowflake that endorses the KKK and Nazis. Everything else is a reaction to these "god fearing" people.

originally posted by: bananashooter
This stuff goes on with both sides, I have wondered if it is all backwards like the kkk is antifa and antifa is kkk and neither side knows.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Hey moby, use the search function.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
That boy was an idiot, that is all there is to it.

I know, you wish you could pen this BS on the Berkely protest as well, 'fraid that isn't so.

Idiots in cali will be idiots, all wearing that black mask and black clothing.

You get credit for the article, enjoy your star.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
No, it starts with Emperor Snowflake that endorses the KKK and Nazis. Everything else is a reaction to these "god fearing" people.

When did he endorse them?

Stop making up lies again.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Except he doesn't endorse them.

For a claim of that nature, you better be ready to back that up, link please.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Already posted to the Mud Pit.

More Lies from the Neo-Nazi Crowd

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I think it's hilarious that you right wingers try to insult me with Moby. I actually take that as a compliment because he's been right since day one while right wingers are acting like dogs chasing their tails with Emperor Snowflake's alternative facts.

originally posted by: thesaneone

Hey moby, use the search function.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Posted for sure, mod time

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Where have you been for the last year? LOL!! A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

edit on 28-8-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Where have you been for the last year? LOL!! A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Post the endorsement then.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Do you actually think he's stupid enough to openly and verbally endorse the KKK and Nazis?!?! Were you born yesterday?

All you have to do is look at his actions for the last year. Actions speak more loudly than words.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Well we know where you have been....Leftist Snowflake land out there in Kalifornia. So we will let you slide on most of the nonsense you post.
But put up or shut up....where are the links that prove Trump endorses the KKK and Nazis?
They don't exist, You got nothing as usual.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Do you actually think he's stupid enough to openly and verbally endorse the KKK and Nazis?!?! Were you born yesterday?

All you have to do is look at his actions for the last year. Actions speak more loudly than words.

Exactly what actions are those?
Spell it out for us dummies please
I will be waiting.....

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
[Exactly what actions are those?
I will be waiting.....

surely you know about dog whistles and plausible deniability. the right wing has played that game for decades.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ashamed your nazi friends will find out you injured yourself cutting a bagel?

Claim Antifa knifed you so you can look big and tough to your other nazi friends!!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Ashamed your nazi friends will find out you injured yourself cutting a bagel?

Claim Antifa knifed you so you can look big and tough to your other nazi friends!!

We've seen the same thing with SJWs for quite some time. This is only further proof that identity politics of all types is rotten and full of lies.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Exactly what actions are those?
I will be waiting.....
Us deplorables just don't and can't get it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join