It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Bots Amplifying Right-Wing Extremism After Charlottesville

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Thank you for bringing so much to the table.

What table? You have a table?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Thank you for bringing so much to the table.

What table? You have a table?

Your lack of intelligent debate has caused me to not care anymore.

I bid you a good night sir.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Your lack of intelligent debate has caused me to not care anymore.

So you don't have a table?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Pretty sure there are paid "shills' on ATS, that is not against the law though. In fact a few weeks ago someone attacked me and then a few more joined in. It went on and on. Don't believe me? Check my threads that I created, and then check my posts. Pretty sure these people knew what they were doing...

It was also around the time, (The Other Side of The Coin) was posting allot of threads.

Have not seen so much of a reply from, "The Other Side Of The Coin" in awhile.

One of three things happened.

One We ATS users are just mean, and they left.

Two, The OP was right and was taken out.

Or three all of the above!

edit on 28-8-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

""Dems and Media Continue to IGNORE BLM and Antifa Violence in Charlottesville," "

Don't know, nor care who wrote that, cause it's fact.

I think that's called "truthiness".

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am sure the Russians have a big interest in supporting Nazi groups.

You know especially since Nazism mandates the extermination of the Russian people. The real Nazis really tried to achieve that goal as well.

Unfortunately for the Nazis the Russians killed them all instead.

Those Russians are either a confused bunch, or this is a lie. I'm going to go with the latter.
edit on -050010pm8kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Maybe you should educate yourself about Russia's program of "Active Measures"

Active measures (Russian: активные мероприятия) is a Soviet term for the actions of political warfare conducted by the Soviet and Russian security services (Cheka, OGPU, NKVD, KGB, FSB) to influence the course of world events, in addition to collecting intelligence and producing "politically correct" assessment of it.[1] Active measures ranged "from media manipulations to special actions involving various degrees of violence". They were used both abroad and domestically. They included disinformation, propaganda, counterfeiting official documents, assassinations, and political repression, such as penetration into churches, and persecution of political dissidents.

Active Measures - Wikipedia

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Don't let your political ideology cloud your common sense.

*cough*
*spews coffee*

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

There you go.

I knew that Trump train wouldn't be late.

Now tell us how you really feel.

i just read, dear. trump laundered money for the russians through his real estate and he praised putin to the skies while he was hoping to get a trump tower in russia (and running for president at the same time! naughty boy, but he probably didn't think he'd win, either...).

if you really think russia isn't tits-deep in this, i would love to know what you're smoking.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

He's likely still laundering Russian oligarch money through his properties right now -- as a sitting US president. Buying penthouses in Trump Tower through a trust is great way to get around the Maginsky act if you're a Russian oligarch.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: neo96
Russian Bots Amplifying Right-Wing Extremism After Charlottesville

Are people seriously trying to blame Russia for nazis now ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

What nonsense.

no dear, russia is USING nazis. like they use trump.

Something else that seems to happen a lot on the internet is people believe anything .
I'm a nigerian prince, send me money and I'll make you a millionaire.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

He's likely still laundering Russian oligarch money through his properties right now -- as a sitting US president. Buying penthouses in Trump Tower through a trust is great way to get around the Maginsky act if you're a Russian oligarch.

right? outrageous

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

In my brief time on Twitter I saw what you mentioned. Frankly there is an element of tribalism to it. So I made it a habit to follow those I do not like so I could #poast at them when I chance hop on there.

A retweet or like is nothing more than glorified high-five.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I am sure the Russians have a big interest in supporting Nazi groups.

You know especially since Nazism mandates the extermination of the Russian people. The real Nazis really tried to achieve that goal as well.

Unfortunately for the Nazis the Russians killed them all instead.

Those Russians are either a confused bunch, or this is a lie. I'm going to go with the latter.

Yeah, it does sound outlandish. However, if you look back to the Ukraine threads, there are mentions of the Russian side being aligned with Nazi groups as there are with the Ukrainian side.

If their goal is to weaken the US then using Nazi rhetoric, etc., to do so probably isn't an issue to further their goal. They see it working with US Neo Nazi aligning themselves with the right (ie Unite the Right sponsored by them) groups that may or may not even be influenced already by that(note the chanting around the statue "Russia is our friend"). Not a friend per se, but I also don't want war.

Nothing is as how it seems in this "Mandala Effect" history.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
All you need to do is use a Russian vpn, if you want to fake that you are a Russian.

Not very reliable either way.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You act as if this is unheard of. Russia has been lending support to the far Right of Europe for years now. And they haven't exactly been subtle about it. Just look at their funding of the National Front in France.

DJW has a great thread on here documenting Russia's history of using far Right groups to destabilize other countries. Unfortunately I'm on my phone right now I can't link it.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

For those interested in the thread I mentioned this is it:

Vladimir Putin' s Not-So-Secret War On Europe

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Unless you haven't seen the recent media reports NOT supporting "Antifa" also the Mayor of Berkeley and Nancy Pelosi 'condemning' us

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Black_Fox

Unless you haven't seen the recent media reports NOT supporting "Antifa" also the Mayor of Berkeley and Nancy Pelosi 'condemning' us

They are trying hard to get the monkey off their back.

Their internal PR polling hit negative last week, so they have to change the "Word".

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

""Dems and Media Continue to IGNORE BLM and Antifa Violence in Charlottesville," "

Don't know, nor care who wrote that, cause it's fact.

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure about that?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join