It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even In Texas Animals Are Smart Enough To Prepare For Storms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
the title is just a joke, but they are saying this has went viral after Harvey hit. thought people would get a laugh from it.

Just before Hurricane Harvey hit the Texas coast, Salvador Segovia left his grandson’s dog, Otis, in his screened-in back porch, along with food and water. But the storm must have scared Otis, so he busted open the screen door and ran away on Friday night in Sinton, not far from Corpus Christi. “I stuck my head out yelling and yelling, and no Otis,” Segovia said. “The following morning, I got out and kept yelling, circled the block and everything, and nothing. We didn’t know where Otis was.”
www.washingtonpost.com... es-his-story/

dog was like i got mine wheres yours.
edit on 28-8-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
He went downtown and got his own biscuits, then waited for his owner to open the house door

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Saw that picture at least a week ago...
Wapo won't load on my phone so I'm unable to compare dates, but it sounds suspect

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
LOL!
That's awesome!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

well just do a search and you'll find all kinds of articles.

here i did it for you.

www.bing.com... c=0-38&sk=&cvid=8C310AA5938F4A3397D4C63512D25F9A

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
www.cnn.com... cnn link on the doggo

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Otis needs a lil' BOB for his back. It is pretty damn amazing. Though not that surprised at all, dogs have even been known to bury their companion dogs. Not to be a downer but the following has shown in this storm, others: Sad for the dogs left more confined(in cars that have flipped and in lover story locations that flood), the most sad of all tied to poles during storms. If only they were free to find food, can see that instinct kicking in where needed.
edit on 29-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

top topics

join