It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Iran Deal? Iran found building missiles in Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Iran building missiles in Syria
www.msn.com...

Israeli analysts say a facility being built in Syria is similar to a missile factory near Tehran

Israel's prime minister has said Iran is building sites in Syria and Lebanon to produce precision-guided missiles.

Benjamin Netanyahu accused Iran of turning Syria into a "base of military entrenchment as part of its declared goal to eradicate Israel".

Two weeks ago, the Israeli satellite imagery company ImageSat International published photographs it said appeared to confirm a report by a Syrian pro-opposition newspaper that a missile factory was under construction in north-western Syria under Iranian oversight.

ImageSat International said the facility in Wadi Jahannam, near the Mediterranean coastal town of Baniyas, bore a close resemblance to a missile factory near Tehran.

Mr Guterres promised to "do everything in my capacity" to ensure Unifil fulfilled its obligations.

"I understand the security concerns of Israel and I repeat that the idea or the intention or the will to destroy the state of Israel is something totally unacceptable from my perspective," he added.

So does anyone remember the big headlines..."Mike Huckabee On Iran Deal: Obama Marching Israelis to 'Door of the Oven'"?

Everyone was all like that is crazy talk, blah blah blah and MH is all wrong about it? Well guess what?! It looks like nuclear is underwraps, but definitely a loop hole to build rockets in another country. How about that?

And for MH to call out Obama to be the lead sponsor of terrorism? Well, now we see where those billions of dollars are being spent! Obama in this clip didn't condemn those statements. Check it...

So that deal was a mess...however, what is Trump going to do about it? Is Iran breaking the agreement or abusing the agreement? Probably just totally ignoring it. So far I haven't heard of any surveillance by US in Iran on this. Oh yeah, that is because Iran has its own security to report to US. Rrrrriiiight.
edit on 28-8-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Is this a return to threads like "Israel spots underground Nuke factory in Iran" and it turned out to be a mining facility.

I'll play along though, how does a long building with a bump on top mean they're making nukes there?

Besides I mean that Israel is the only one making this up?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Blimey that's coincidental. Jpost reported earlier Isreali officials stating they were going to launch a missile attack on Assads palace if Iran starts producing missiles in Syria

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

WHAT?!?!

Looks similar to the one that was in Tehran?!?!

That is some flimsy Bs if I've ever heard it...

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The U.S. has no authority over other countries and what they produce, and I'm sure the Syrian and Iranian governments will decide who they make deals with without U.S. assistance.

And why should other countries even listen to the U.S. anyway?

The worst terrorist organization in modern history has no right to dictate or influence other countries, the hypocrisy of such actions should be realized.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

WHAT?!?!

Looks similar to the one that was in Tehran?!?!

That is some flimsy Bs if I've ever heard it...

Notice the earthen berms are missing around the facility in Syria? Those are to deflect blast upwards in case of accidental explosion.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You fell for it...man...that's too bad.

Israel's been claiming iran Will be nuking them in 6 months for the past few decades now.

You should focus your journalistic expertise on the real local producers of terrorism, Israel and Saudi Arabia. They are US allies, coincidence?

The people putting out this propaganda are the real dangerous ones causing trouble behind the scenes.

Nevermind the dancing Israelis...

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Nuttyahoo will say anything to keep America fighting for Israel he's been lying about Iran for decades.

Is Iran breaking the agreement or abusing the agreement?

The deal was to keep Iran from building nukes care to point out where it says they can't build a factory in a nation they are allied with?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Americans love to bomb people and kill innocent people, they should do any thing necessary to protect themselves.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Or about a gajillion other things... the excess earth from bulldozing the site....

Maybe to be used in filling a hole????

Who knows???

But if that's the best they got us "it vaguely resembles an Iranian facility ". Then that's garbage...

And it's not like Israel is an unbiased party...
So I think it's safe to assume they would give us the best evidence they have...

Remember Iraq and its WMDs and how well that went.

Iran is like 3 or 4 times as populated and WAY BETTER ARMED..

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

They've got a mutual defence pact.

Israel cries wolf once again. Ugh.

I mean, nobody is threatening Turkey over working on and building f35 parts. If Assad wanted to attack Israel, he'd have released his stock of chemical weapons upon them when he had some.

But because some nut job claims Iranian missiles are being made in Syria we should definitely have Syria attacked? Pfft.

Iran could just give them a few thousand missiles, sneak em over the border... Actually no need to sneak them, just drive em over with Russian air cover.

Honestly, if Syria was going to do something retarded then they'll have done it already.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I just had a chance to really look at the image. I don't see any berms.. definitely don't see any berms that look like the ones in Iran....

A) they haven't shown evidence anything nuclear is going on..

B) they haven't shown Iran was involved..

C) they haven't shown it is even for missles..

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The problem with your analysis is that it fails to recognize that Iran is an ally of the government of Syria, and there by legal invite.. Do you understand that other countries have the right to have military alliances and arms deals?

Secondly, do you realize that we have missiles and bases across the world, including all over the Middle East. Pot calling the kettle black in this case.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
The U.S. has no authority over other countries and what they produce, and I'm sure the Syrian and Iranian governments will decide who they make deals with without U.S. assistance.

And why should other countries even listen to the U.S. anyway?

The worst terrorist organization in modern history has no right to dictate or influence other countries, the hypocrisy of such actions should be realized.

The hypocrisy of the west is astounding when it comes to weapons and war.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If Isreal feels threatened, they will make that first strike, regardless if their information may be off.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I dunno those buildings could be anything.

Kind of like Colin Powell's infamous UN slideshow.

Iran has every right to produce missiles. They're a sovereign nation after all. It's the warheads they agreed not to make.

Iran can also do whatever it wants in Syria provided Syria agrees. Syria is also a sovereign nation and happens to be allied to Iran.

speaking of which Iran is probably the strongest opponent of the Islamic State in the region. Iranian support has been absolutely invaluable for both Syria and Iraq in their ongoing war against IS. A war Israel, when it chooses to involve itself in it, does so by attacking the Syrian Army.

Maybe Iran wouldn't even want nuclear weapons if Israel, a genocidal, overly aggressive nation with a history of totally unprovoked attacks on neighbouring states didn't have an already sizeable arsenal that can hit everything from Iceland to Pakistan to Niger.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Obama sure wasn't to worried about it if he gave them millions of dollars,way more to this story,doubt if we will ever hear the truth,sounds more like he funded a bomb

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

"Israeli analysts say a facility being built in Syria is similar to a missile factory near Tehran" well what else would a reasonable person to expect israel to say, chirst almighty, since when have they told the truth about anyting of substance.

Are you an Israeli agent, actor or employee of theirs? - If you are, why not just be open and honest about it. Without credibility, one has nothing.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Remember this:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

You fell for it...man...that's too bad.

Israel's been claiming iran Will be nuking them in 6 months for the past few decades now.

You should focus your journalistic expertise on the real local producers of terrorism, Israel and Saudi Arabia. They are US allies, coincidence?

The people putting out this propaganda are the real dangerous ones causing trouble behind the scenes.

Nevermind the dancing Israelis...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join