It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Has Apparently Launched A Missile Over Japan

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

One missile?

With the stakes, you'd go all in. No point pussy footing about. You'd probably see NK's artillery being fully utilised within minutes too.

This launch is provocative, nothing more, nothing less.

Refuse the bait, keep training with greater resolve.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If he keeps escalating then he'll eventually screw up.

He must know he'll lose China if he makes the first move, all bets are off then. Honestly, it must be frustrating as hell for anyone involved but the reality is we shouldn't move first.

I doubt the North will attack anything, they'll just push the boundaries. Either we'll bite or they'll fully achieve their technological ambitions.

We should probably attempt diplomacy at some point too.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: khnum

I have never seen so many people almost desperate for a war that will probably kill millions and leave another country in ruins.

Zaph, there's a song by the band Tool called "Vicarious".

Vicariously I live while the whole world dies.

#ing warmongers and their taste for blood.

This whole incident reminds me of the 1995 incident when Norway almost started WW3 by accident. They launched a Trident-looking missile and Russia damn near launched on the US, full force.

You know whats spooky as HELL? Some guy came onto that unnamed site and claimed to be from another timeline. Said nukes just started flying, no one knew why.

Heres the kicker...

He said Russia had a different PM than the one we saw in this timeline.

He also said the day it started. january 25, 1995. The SAME day Norway launched their atmospheric testing rocket, and Russia almost nuked the US because of it...The OP had no knowledge of this coincidence.

Got the chills yet?

ps: time stamp 11:11

Chills...
edit on 28-8-2017 by CreationBro because: eleven eleven

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: eisegesis
Looks like a stress test for Trump, considering the circumstances.

Lil Kim sitting and waiting to see what the world does or says about his test...

Now maybe some girl will admire lil Kim. Besides the ones in his country who are in fear for their lives.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Kind of like he had to have the last word so his people will continue believing in their 'God' (Kim). Then he can cool it.

I think if there should be war, it would be better for Kim not to start it with fall and winter coming on the horizon.

President Trump is not that too occupied that he couldn't put the military in overdrive and throw a blow. All he needs is one good shot to make a statement, and not even in Pyongyang, just a missile complex and then wait...and see.

I think we will be throwing blows by November.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

And what has NATO have to say about this? Everyone seems too chicken to lay the smack down on NK.

Sounds like NK is pooping on the world. Imagine if Russia was to do this...what then?

North korea is outside NATO area of intrest.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here's an interesting quote I got from Twitter that came from Japan's Defense Chief:

Odonera thinks missile (& all of its parts) landed 1,180㎞ E of Erimo in Pacific Ocean: he thinks it was Hwasong-12 & NK practicing for Guam

Source

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Looks like a stress test for Trump, considering the circumstances.

Lil Kim sitting and waiting to see what the world does or says about his test...

Since Kim likes to "lick" things, it should be easy to slip a poisoned candy cane into his stash.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: theantediluvian

Alright... This officially puts me on Team Gotta-do-something-about-Lil'-Kim.

Do we really believe it was a North Korean missile?

Who actually can prove it?

And who should be trusted and believed that is what happened.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I don't think this will go unanswered.

Gods help the Korean Peninsula and her people.

Gods are behind it all...people need to realize this fact and ask them WHO THEY ARE.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I thought NATO/US had systems in Place to prevent this from happening.

Why was this missile not brought Down when its cource was set to pass over Japan?

This kind of action by NK would With out doubt justify that the missile should be brought Down.

I am starting to think that only systems we have in Place for protection is just a early warning radar. Or we dont want to show NK the capability of Our systems. But that is playing With fire when you dont really know if the missile is armed or not, or what its intended target is.

If safety is the main priority, you bring these missiles Down if you have the capability to do so.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
So much for the "They will be met with fire, fury the likes of which this world has never seen before.....and frankly power"..... Lots and lots of power with smatterings of fire and fury.

Yeah Donald we get it..Cross this line, You die.....Steps back.....Cross THIS line, you die.

(post by dresses removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dresses
[SNIP]

Send one to North Korea for the Tubby Tyrant.
edit on 29/8/2017 by Gemwolf because: Mod edit: Removed quoted post

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Lol, if Japan were to RESPOND back, Nth Korea would go, "Look! Look at the AGGRESSORS!!!"
edit on 29-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Same # different day. The only thing different this year with North Korea is the way in which the MSN is reporting it. That is the red flag that everyone seems to be missing.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Abysha

Alright... This officially puts me on Team Gotta-do-something-about-Lil'-Kim.

Do we really believe it was a North Korean missile?

Who actually can prove it?

And who should be trusted and believed that is what happened.

To be honest, I believe the folk reporting they saw it going over their heads on a radar.

But I appreciate you sentiments. I totally do. But I also tend to believe the folk on the ground where the thing is happening.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It's actually quite ironic the Yanks going ape# over someone firing missiles 'over' Japan, considering the yanks are the only country on the planet ever to use nuclear weapons on another country....Japan....Twice.
edit on 29-8-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Lord knows we need a real war. There are far too many young people running around with nothing to do. Time they learned a few things about the world we live in. Couple hundred thousand dead tweens would go a long way in teaching these kids that their teachers omitted a few things when they were filling their heads with propaganda.

Would love to see those tatoo'd covered, hair colored, metalic object stuck thru their bodies little ingrates get their heads shaved, their piercings removed and their tat's covered by a uniform.

Love to be there when a drill sargent finds out he has a couple of antifa members in his platoon of recruits. That would be priceless entertainment..... specially if it was a big black drill Sargent.... puts a smile on my face just thinking about it.

Yea.... there is a way to get rid of antifa and all the stupid tweens who think they know everything ...... WW III.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
So the question remains... Is the rest of the world going to allow this lunatic more time to actually test and produce a nuke???

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join