It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Has Apparently Launched A Missile Over Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Alright... This officially puts me on Team Gotta-do-something-about-Lil'-Kim.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Zero hedge is reporting it's possible as many as 3 ballistic missile had been launched (apologies for no link I'm at work and am limited on my phone at the moment)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Alright... This officially puts me on Team Gotta-do-something-about-Lil'-Kim.

Welcome aboard

link   
a reply to: Tempter

Doubt that, especially now that we already know North Korea's missiles, aren't as bad as the mainstream media tried to downplay the threat Kim Jong Un represents.

If they wanted to hit Japan, they would have hit it. Plus, there's literally no reason to target Japan, at this very moment at least. In my opinion, North Korea will never fire first, because if they try something like that, they're done, so there's no point in doing that. But, if you try to mess with Kim Jong Un, he will fire back, be sure of that.

This was just another provocation by Kim. China will not take this kind of BS

link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
If there's one thing crazy Kim is good at, it's provoking his neighbor Countries. Someone needs to step in and take his toys away.

Release the Ninjas!

Trump...let this play out between the neighbors for a few days and then step in if it seems like they are backing down

link   

Kimmy's Launch crew just forgot to engage the engine governor , They are probably crapping bricks right now -- Sorry So Sorry.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

The only...and I mean only...reason this hasn't already ended with the utter destruction of NK is China. I don't think Russia will bother us and honestly they may even assist. I don't even think the millions who will die in SK are the hurdle stopping action. It is the only real way the US forces would be close enough to China that their billion man army could actually make it to the fight with us. They are also sending the message that they won't allow us to take action by how they respond to us asking for help. Its not what they say but rather what they don't say.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

edit on 28-8-2017 by Butthurtinflictor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
At this point, whatever happens to North Korea, Lil'Kim brought it on himself. And it's been a long time coming.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

China has not only been taking it but allowing their people to ignore the sanctions against NK. Those sanctions that keep them from being able to buy equipment and tech to build these missiles and guidance systems. In fact the round of new sanctions passed off China when we sanctioned individuals and businesses in China for helping the NKians.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Well...one may be able to make a case that they have a right to test their missiles...even though they make a lot of threats which other countries do not when testing their munitions. However to fire a missile over another country without permission is by all means over the line. Their missiles have had a history of malfunctions and are not safe by any standards...I mean hell...one could make the case that this is an act of war!

It's not like they don't have a nice, big empty Indian Ocean to shoot at on the other side if all they really wanted was to test missiles.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Looks like a stress test for Trump, considering the circumstances.

Lil Kim sitting and waiting to see what the world does or says about his test...

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
And what has NATO have to say about this? Everyone seems too chicken to lay the smack down on NK.

Not much....South Korea and Japan are not members of NATO.
The bigger question is - What does China have to say about it?

link   

Launching an actual attack on any country would be the signature of his own death warrant. He has to know this.

link   
I'm assuming military action will take place within 24-48 hours..

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I don't think this will go unanswered.

Gods help the Korean Peninsula and her people.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

And that's why this was a decidedly poor move by Kim Jong Un. It is exactly the sort of thing that will cause support to coalesce behind military action against NK.

link   
It seems there was some confusion about three missiles being fired, but it now looks like 1 missile broke into three parts.

link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Nikola014

China has not only been taking it but allowing their people to ignore the sanctions against NK. Those sanctions that keep them from being able to buy equipment and tech to build these missiles and guidance systems. In fact the round of new sanctions passed off China when we sanctioned individuals and businesses in China for helping the NKians.

I was reading an article not to long ago that NK were getting the missile engines from Ukraine! Doesn't that make you want to go hmmmmmm?

link   
KJU's rocket testing will backfire on him big league! Kind of like this

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join