It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!!! Not new. But officially a member. Finally!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hello ats world, I have been viewing this site for a couple years now. For a good information and news source. I have been researching conspiracy related and "all other" topics, for even longer. Ever since 9/11, as for many people. my life changed forever. Everything I knew or thought I knew, was a lie. or I misunderstood. So, I have been on a journey ever since. Trying to answer all of the questions in my head. about everything, from Life and Death. to GOD and Jesus. From quantum physics and parallel universe's. To reality, perception, our subconscious, and everything in between. I always strive to have more knowledge and learn as much as I can, about everything. To be wiser and more knowledgeable. I am always looking for something new to learn, an try to learn something new every day. But with that being said, I am not the kind of person to just believe everything I hear or read, and in some case's see. I like to think big outside the little box. with a lil common since, logic and some good old fashion instincts and Intuition. I try to figure things out and come to a conclusion (if possible) on my own, with all the information I receive. This site is a good place for anyone that is a free thinker like me. There is alot of brilliant minds here. I love all the back and fourth debates on the highly controversial topics, that should get more attention from the msm. But who needs them? We have ATS!!! Thank you for reading my introduction. I look forward to making my own posts and starting some wacky and crazy but defiantly thought provoking debates.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
welcome aboard. have a good ATS

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Welcome to the site.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS DustybudzZ

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DustybudzZ

Welcome to ATS.

First unsolicited word of advice:

Don't write your threads in large blocks of copy.
Break 'em up a bit, into paragraphs...More people will read them...as they're easier on the eyes.

Have fun...and looking forward to your posts and threads.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you for the advice
being my first post I figured it wouldn't matter much as it was just one big paragraph lol I never was that good at writing, grammar and punctuation lol but always learning

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ

Thank you for the advice
being my first post I figured it wouldn't matter much as it was just one big paragraph lol I never was that good at writing, grammar and punctuation lol but always learning

Don't worry about speling or grammer hear....We all have a basic thurd graid edjucation.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Have fun, be careful and be mindful. Welcome aboard! I look forward to being frustrated with you.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

O ok thats good then..
atleast I am not alone
and I know I am smarter then atleast a
3rd of the ATS population then lol

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Wait "be careful" whats that mean?
what should I be cautious of....?

Now I am paronioed if I say anything men in black suits and black sun glasses will come take me away!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Welcome...well they might be on their way, parked out front, or on your ip and phone!!! Tape over your webcam and mic!!!!

Youre marked now. Youre now one of us. Strength in number and the truth shall set us free!

Tin foil hat is in order...quickly! Peace n welcome again!

MS

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Or....
I could be a double agent posing as a "crack pot" conspiracy theories secretly here to infiltrate the resistance and learn all your plans and scames

You never can tell

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

LOL J/K J/K I am one of you.....

Or am i.....?

LOL i love this site

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yeah...but this is ATS. We already suspected you from line 1!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No worries...we got your back. We all are pretty much the same here. Welcome...just please? Dont turn out to be a "troll"! Just stay under the bridge if you are...and if ya want out...we'll drop you a rope to climb up n out!

Best!
MS

*PS Looking forwards to your postings!!
edit on 29-8-2017 by mysterioustranger because: oops

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Whats a troll? I always see that....
I am a real person if thats what you mean

A troll is a person or bot or something like that put here or (creates a fake account) just to disrupt things..... correct?

No... I am just a smiple man, that loves my family and wants to protect them. Loves God, my country, freedom and my rights!!! And NO I did not vote for trump! In fact I dont vote at all I think its pointless. Lol just a man hoping to stay up to date on all the crazy stuff. To stay informed, to be ready for when The SHTF!!!....

Which I think may have already happend and we just dont know it yet LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

top topics

join