It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to NOT be a NAZI sympathizer.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But folks like you want so badly for him to screw up that you latch onto something like this and won't let it go.

I don't want him to screw up. You presume too much. I want him to be respectful and represent us intelligently.

Unfortunately, that is not in his nature. So if he is going to talk like an idiot, he deserves to be treated as such.

I know what he meant, after he explained himself a bit better. Just sad the president had to backtrack to save his ass.

Perhaps that is what you people want. A #ing drone telling you what you want to hear. How pathetic.

I want to hear the truth and the facts. What I "want" is irrelevant.

What's pathetic is people such as yourself that will whine like bitches and attack other people for simply pointing-out the stupid stuff he says.

This is what you voted for. Might as well suck it up and accept it.

You can't wait for him to trip or stub his toe so you can make it into a national crisis.

National crisis? Someone's being a drama queen.

This among many things are why I have ZERO respect for you.

You assume I care. Once again, you prove that you are not good at debating topics or ideas. You go after the person, but fail in doing so because you assume your opinion is worth a damn.
edit on 29-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
"Sons of Confederate Veterans call on boycott of pro-Confederate monument rally"

"That's exactly the kind of thing that the far-right and the far-left are going to come to," Ratchford said. "And nobody is going to change anyone's mind about their feelings toward the Confederacy one way or another."

"That is not the place or the forum in which to try and reach a compromise," Ratchford said. "All it's going to do is be a bunch of screaming and yelling at each other. And while I have great confidence in our police department, I don't think they're going to be able to prevent what's going to happen."

Olsen, who said he also does not want any neo-Nazi groups or KKK to attend, told the News Journal on Wednesday he didn't need the Sons of Confederate Veterans' approval to support the Confederate monument.

From this past weekend: Source

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Swastika existed for tens of thousands of years. It has nothing to do with Nazi other than Nazi used it.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wedni

Reality sucks Ride the wave ,man.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Damascus Umayyad mosque imam quotes former chancellor Hitler as example to inspire national unity. Apparently he's a Nazi sympathizer by American standards.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join