It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to NOT be a NAZI sympathizer.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is kind of a simple thing, and it's a bit sad that the MSM or others with far reaching voices hasn't mentioned it yet.
If there is a Rally scheduled where KKK, White Supremacists, NAZIs, ANTIFA, BLM, whomever, is going to speak and you are against it, don't go. Leave them alone. You as a spectator have less impact on them, than you would typing on this very site. These groups crave attention. That is the singe most important thing they want/need. If no news coverage is there, no protesters to disagree with, no opposition, they will quickly realize they are not welcome, and out of sheer boredom, will leave. If they get violent against others, let the Police deal with it. That is what they make all those huge dollars for.

If you go looking for trouble, chances are, you will find exactly that. Just don't.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hmm...

I kinda had the impression that not going to support antifa automatically made me a nazi.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's how my town handled a clan rally a few years ago.
The only people that showed up to the event were a couple local cops.
Nobody got hurt, go figure.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

no doubt. There is nothing they say, that I want to hear, and I usually have cold beer in the fridge, so it's kind of a no brainer.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
For years, rallies for those hate groups have been held.
Some right on the courthouse stairs.

We all ignored them.
We knew they existed, and they had a right to speak their minds. But we always ignored them and a few people turned up to counter protest. Pretty simple.

I don't understand why folks need to feed the idiots.

Even when they annouced rallies, not many people showed up. Proving that its a fraction of a percentage of population that agrees with them.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
what. i'm getting real sick of adult people viewing the world so unrealistically that they have to be instructed HOW NOT TO BE NEO NAZIS # now i'm laughing, alright

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
One problem might be the possibility that certain "groups" and "organizations" may be sorta funding and "helping" both sides.

It's and old "Rothschild" trick and would explain all the perfectly timed and executed MSM scripts.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
With that headline, I thought you were going to tell us to stop being white men. =p

Both neo nazis and antifa require enemies, real or fictional, to exist at a level where the groups arent mostly impotent from lack of support. Both are very 1984ish.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

These groups are starving for attention. Giving them attention is exactly what they want, as you stated. The more they are persecuted the more we play into their insidious ideologies.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Travel, food, and lodging isn't cheap.

Who is paying?

We need some people in the hotel industry leaking this info.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

"How to NOT be a NAZI sympathizer."

Answer: don't defend their right to free speech.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm NOT a Nazi ,I 'm a MONSTER or KILLER ...get it right.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Im sure Hillary's new resistance org...funded by Soros Rothschild and the gang

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here I thought you were going to tell us to just agree with everything the left tells us and support everything they want.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm going to start telling people that I voted for Hillary so the people at Starbucks quit spitting in my non-fat, soy, mocha, decaf, vente.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The first step to not being called a Nazi sympathizer is to not call them "fine people".

Also, whether they simply go away or not would depend on how desperate they are for attention and if they feel like they are being completely ignored.

That may make them grow louder and push harder.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Watch this bullsnip movie I just had the displeasure of watching.

At least I know where antifa got their chants since it's literally straight out of a movie script.

Bushwick.

The lame plot ?

White supremacists wage war against minorities.

Lead by Texas!

I snip you not.

That's how not to be a nazi.

They control the horizontal.

They control the vertical.

And they are feeding everyone a line of hydrochloro BULL HOCKEY!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I'm NOT a Nazi ,I 'm a MONSTER or KILLER ...get it right.

haha i really like you, you sound like you have purpose in your spine

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The first step to not being called a Nazi sympathizer is to not call them "fine people".

If you're referring to Trump's comments, you'd be wrong. He clearly made the distinction between nazis, white nationalists, and those who were just there to protest the removing of a statue. More media lies, and its connection to such spurious repetition from its parrots, is evident in your statement.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If you're referring to Trump's comments, you'd be wrong. He clearly made the distinction between nazis, white nationalists, and those who were just there to protest the removing of a statue. More media lies, and its connection to such spurious repetition from its parrots, is evident in your statement.

So there were more than "two sides". Only "two sides" were violent and the comments he made, and the questions he was asked, was in the context of those groups that were violent.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join