It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Chats Show Unite the Right Attendees Were Planning for Violence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

what response should I give?

they don't exist any more, try going out in society

check out their brand new nazi clothes and patches.

hell at least rub it in the dirt first, they are fresh out of the theatrical shop

"the new nazis" are gonna get us all

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: corr

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The only failure I see is people letting hyperbole and paranoia rule their lives en masse. Also I would like to see "compromise" to stop being such a dirty word in politics. That mentality is what is fueling this era of extremism we are seeing.

Precisely. It has become so much about people's identity politics "winning" everything, they've aloud to impeding anything by the other side as winning.

The government has been in a stalemate hemorrhageing money while people act like there's an ideological battle being won while everyone pays for this chit show.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: nightbringr

I read that post several times and I don't see an answer to the question I posed in the text you quoted. It's like you are deflecting with a strawman/argument that I never brought up or something.

I'm answering quite clearly, I'm sorry you can't see it.

There are, and always has been, violent morons on both sides. I even pointed out where the right protesters were violent. You are polarized and can't see that both sides can share the blame. Yes, Nazis act like idiots. So does Antifa.

To answer you as plainly as I can so you understand: Antifa don't need to make the right protesters look like idiots, they are capable of it themselves.

Antifa are also very capable of making themselves look like violent anarchists and spoiled children who simply want an excuse to riot. Seriously, spend an hour in an Antifa website. Might open your eyes and make you a little more moderate.

edit on 28-8-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

One of the other articles by UnicornRiot has a pdf link to the UTR's plans for the rally. Fascinating reading if it hasn't already been discussed in other threads:

Rules of Engagement: It is extremely important that we avoid extreme violence at all costs outside of what is needed to defend our people. Do not aggress towards the counter protesters or start any fights. If you are carrying follow the state law of VA and realize that if you use your weapon there is a high likelihood the court will treat you harshly/unfairly. Allow the police to do their job. As we saw at the KKK rally the police were incredibly hands on, and in our communications with them they know that the left are the ones looking to do violence

General Conduct:
We would like to keep this rally as open and friendly as possible with the “Unite the Right” message which means we should refrain from being overly edgy for the sake of edginess. There will be no speech police on our side, but realize that we are trying to gain sympathy from whites and the general right wing. Please refrain from roman salutes during the rally and understand that cameras are all over the place at all times.

It *looks* like the organisers wanted a peaceful rally and some of their attendees lost their # with the chanting and wearing swastikas. No point refraining from 'roman salutes' when your cohorts are decked out in Nazi regalia and singing about Jews. Obviously there are doubts about the underlying motivations for a peaceful rally if we can take the Discord messages at face value.

In the end, it looks like they got a lot of 'sympathy from whites' due to Antifa. The psycho in his car might have balanced some of it out and they broke even. Crazy times and a lot of people saw it coming from last year.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Going to a knife fight with a gun isn't the wrong move these days. If you're going to any public demonstration, it seems to be wise to pray for peace but be ready for war.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Going to a knife fight with a gun isn't the wrong move these days. If you're going to any public demonstration, it seems to be wise to pray for peace but be ready for war.

Maybe that is the point. Over-saturate greivances, so real ones don't matter.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Newsflash, Nazi and KKK members are thugs and overall horrible people.

Are you surprised?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
These are the replies you will get from people on the right.

"it was just one person or a couple and they do not speak for all"
"idiot but can't blame entire movement on this idiot"

While in any other thread regarding BLM/ANTFIA.

Show a video of one or two idiots and "that entire movement needs to be labeled as terrorist organization"
"all members of that movement are violent sociopaths...etc"

Get the picture?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If this is the the discord chat thing, folks are already saying that it's fake news. Something about the font not being the same and there's a some spacing issues. Plus discord doesn't allow someone to not an avatar. It'll slapped a default one in there. Something to consider and look into.
edit on 28-8-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
If this is the the discord chat thing, folks are already saying that it's fake news. Something about the font not being the same and there's a some spacing issues. Plus discord doesn't allow someone to not an avatar. It'll slapped a default one in there. Something to consider and look into.

got a source for these folks?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
OP... you do know its easy to fake chat logs. I used to make fake AOL chat logs to blackmail people with. Before i decided to go legit and stop doing such shady things.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yeah, and when "ANTIFA" and "BLM" start coming to these protests armed with rifles, shotguns and pistols ... I wonder how fast we'll see new calls for gun control and licensing from "the right."

The Racist Origin of Gun Control Laws - The Hill

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Yeah, and when "ANTIFA" and "BLM" start coming to these protests armed with rifles, shotguns and pistols ... I wonder how fast we'll see new calls for gun control and licensing from "the right."

They are already bearing and open carrying. Nice try.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP... you do know its easy to fake chat logs. I used to make fake AOL chat logs to blackmail people with. Before i decided to go legit and stop doing such shady things.

So now you legitimately blackmail people as opposed to lying?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

LOL ... let's see what happens when it becomes wide-spread. Or when folks actually use their weapons to defend themselves.

Stay tuned.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

yes, it's easy. it doesn't mean these are fake.

still waiting on a source for that.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

LOL ... let's see what happens when it becomes wide-spread. Or when folks actually use their weapons to defend themselves.

Stay tuned.

Yes, the Left isn't as knowledgeable in proper gun safety and State Law variations, they should join the NRA.

I'm worried more by the ignorance of the extremes of both sides then most gun owners to be honest. Weren't there Oathkeepers or some other group at Charlottesville who helped keep the two sides apart? That is till the Police asked them to leave and then mysteriously all hell broke loose

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Exactly where I was saying in earlier threads: The killer who drove into the crowd probably heavily followed the discussion and or advice of the ones he looked up to.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Exactly where I was saying in earlier threads: The killer who drove into the crowd probably heavily followed the discussion and or advice of the ones he looked up to.

You know perhaps trying to get into the mind of a nutjob and try and understand his motivations are somewhat futile.

Trying to blame "whomever" he looked up to for his actions is moronic....

This is a case of personal responsibility like any case of a violent retard. By shifting the blame onto an entity for this 1 idiots actions is just mental.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: dreamingawake

You know perhaps trying to get into the mind of a nutjob and try and understand his motivations are somewhat futile.

Trying to blame "whomever" he looked up to for his actions is moronic....

This is a case of personal responsibility like any case of a violent retard. By shifting the blame onto an entity for this 1 idiots actions is just mental.

Since I didn't say he wasn't responsible, which he was, why are you trying to deflect from that fact that the people he idolized could have brought suggestions into his own warped mind? They shouldn't be responsible as well for any violence? Now, that's just mental(since you want to ad hom).

For example"Almost 100 hate-crime murders linked to single website, report finds " linked to Stormfront.

“It’s pretty clear that websites like Stormfront are breeding grounds for people who are just enraged at their situation, it’s there that people find the reasons their lives aren’t as they had hoped and Stormfront helps them find the enemy that is standing in their way – whether it be Jews, African Americans, immigrants and so on,” said Beirich. “Unfortunately it’s not very surprising that people who live in this kind of stew of violent racism eventually pick up a gun and do something about it at some point.”

Source
edit on 29-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join