It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Lies from the Neo-Nazi Crowd

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Gryphon66

Your table doesn't seem to break down blacks vs whites gay vs straight etc

It's not my table, it's a sample of crime statistics maintained by the FBI.

Besides, I'm claiming that there are thousands of hate crimes, and that's what I've shown here.

Do you think it's important if it was a crime against a Black or White person, or Gay or Straight?

Crime is crime.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

When the premise of this thread is that a guy lied about being attacked by SJW, then yes I care about who has lied more.
And while there may not be a homogenous left, they still vote democrat

It doesn't matter; anyone that would lie to divide us further is an asshole. I just can't stand that side to claim moral superiority on this issue.
edit on 29-8-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

When the premise of this thread is that a guy lied about being attacked by SJW, then yes I care about who has lied more.
And while there may not be a homogenous left, they still vote democrat

It doesn't matter; anyone that would lie to divide us further is an asshole. I just can't stand that side to claim moral superiority on this issue.

I don't disagree that those who are working to divide and conquer Americans are assholes.

It seems to me that both "sides' in this matter claim moral superiority ... that's kinda part of being on a side, eh?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

These intense political situations always bring out the fringe element and lies. My "favorite" (sarc) was when a Black community Church was burned down and 'Trump' painted on the ruins. It was all over the media before the election. They caught the guy...African American. But not a peep from the media on the follow up. These posts are a waste of time.
edit on 29-8-2017 by empireoflizards because: Grammar

edit on 29-8-2017 by empireoflizards because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna>>> Was this guy a legit neo Nazi or was he hired by CNN or SPLC or George Soros to pretend to be a neo Nazi so he could make some news and then perpetuate the phony crap about racism getting worse? At this point it seems like everybody protesting is on the same payroll.....

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Looks like the crazies are coming out of the wood work.
edit on 30-8-2017 by jkm1864 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Nazis promoting false agendas, thats a laugh.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Xcalibur254

HA! Neo Nazis trying to false flag and it blowing up in their face is awesome.

Ummmmmm I'm pretty sure this guy was no "neo nazi" lol actually I guarantee he was no Nazi. Just a guy taking advantage of a random "situation" to get his name in the news. Wouldn't surprise me if this has nothing to do with smearing the Antifa and the guy just trying to "make a name for himself", & I say that line laughing because I have no idea why anyone would wanna be in the news for getting stabbed.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Go back to that thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I called it straight away that he was a self harming fool looking for 15 minutes of fame.

Ok just hang out a bit imma go get you a hero cookie for that!

edit on 31-8-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Nope, I'd day the Nazis are still Nazis and FAKE NEWS PURVEYORS such as yourself are just that

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join