It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Lies from the Neo-Nazi Crowd

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I have not attacked you.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I have not attacked you.

LOL ... you were wishing me well when you asked me to choke?

Keep it going.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I have not attacked you.

LOL ... you were wishing me well when you asked me to choke?

Keep it going.

More lies.
I said that I hope you don't choke on it.

Eat that. Hope you don't choke.

See?
You like to lie.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught9966
a reply to: Christosterone

It is so obvious this thread and others have triggered you and this makes it funny because you are in this thread mocking the left for the same thing. LOL

Sounds like you have spent too much time in university being programmed too have no logic.

I love encountering your type in public..they go silent and get scared when faced with ANY sort of reality.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Nah, I think that, more often than not, people on ATS are misidentified and misconstrued by others.

I've been labeled many things on ATS before by people who don't know me and read into comments what they assume I'm meaning rather than understanding what I'm saying (and I'm not immune to doing that, either, disappointingly). They then go on to form a biased opinion of my ideologies based on that, and then suddenly we can never have civil discourse. It's a sad reality, for sure, but I think that most of the "extremism" called out on ATS is just people defending the right of actual extremists to speak freely, even if it is based in stupidity and hatred.

But, you're still welcome to ignore most ATS members, obviously...it's something that I wish that I could get better at in some forums on here.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Christosterone

I've been trying not to use the word, but wow. You actually are triggered.

I am triggered...

That's why my better half scheduled the safe space time...
I hope to repair my delicate feelings...
Progressives have taught me sensitivity...to everything...

-Chris

It's ok, the first step is admitting you have a problem. We'll help you work through the rest.

Nope..you just bring more illusion to the table and obfuscate everything...but a line has been drawn in the fabric of time....

Will you see that line? Highly doubtful.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Desperate obsession is amusing.

Keep proving me right.

Your post is self-affirmation.
Congratulations.

Keep it going.

I called a poster out for lying about 80% of reported hate crimes being faked. Your posts have been trying, fallaciously and dishonestly, to attack me for doing so in post after post. It's ridiculous, sad and hilarious. And you keep doing it.

You do not even see that YOU do this all the time.

And you support EVERYTHING the media tells you too...and that you actually do dislike everyone who does not tow the line in destroying everything in favor of political correctness.

Your side has declared war long ago..for whatever reasons it does not matter anymore.

Rabid attacks have finally lead to a response...one which you have no control of....actually you never did.

Only thing is...this war will have a TOTAL VICTOR, because of the complete brainwashing and degradation of all forms of logic and doctrine, on a scale never seen before.

Pandora's Box is finally open...The Gates of Hell torn off..and you love it....

And you think the overlords are on your side.......

edit on 29-8-2017 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

a reply to: butcherguy

Desperate obsession is amusing.

Keep proving me right.

Your post is self-affirmation.
Congratulations.

Keep it going.

I called a poster out for lying about 80% of reported hate crimes being faked. Your posts have been trying, fallaciously and dishonestly, to attack me for doing so in post after post. It's ridiculous, sad and hilarious. And you keep doing it.

You do not even see that YOU do this all the time.

And you support EVERYTHING the media tells you too...and that you actually do dislike everyone who does not tow the line in destroying everything in favor of political correctness.

Your side has declared war long ago..for whatever reasons it does not matter anymore.

Rabid attacks have finally lead to a response...one which you have no control of....actually you never did.

Only thing is...this war will have a TOTAL VICTOR, because of the complete brainwashing and degradation of all forms of logic and doctrine, on a scale never seen before.

Pandora's Box is finally open...The Gates of Hell torn off..and you love it....

And you think the overlords are on your side.......

Always good to hear from a fan.

edit on 29-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Reminds me of those black kids who smeared swastikas of feces in their dorm bathroom and blamed it on nazis. Or that black guy in MS that burned down his church and blamed it on trump supporters. Or those black girls on that bus who started a fight then said they were kicked off because of their skin color. Or that Muslim lady that lied and said white men threatened her for wearing her her face-scarf-thingy. Or that.....never mind. White people are liars. Got it.

Nice false equivalency tactics lol

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Hmm, are these the Nazis that got off the same bus as the BLM activist or the authentic ones and how can you tell the difference?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Reminds me of those black kids who smeared swastikas of feces in their dorm bathroom and blamed it on nazis. Or that black guy in MS that burned down his church and blamed it on trump supporters. Or those black girls on that bus who started a fight then said they were kicked off because of their skin color. Or that Muslim lady that lied and said white men threatened her for wearing her her face-scarf-thingy. Or that.....never mind. White people are liars. Got it.

Good job. You mentioned four incidents of people lying, and you want to off-set that against thousands of hate crimes.

You even tossed in the "white people are liars" strawman!

Gratz.

Nope. I read you guys talking about this guy lying as if the left doesn't do it ALL the time. I'm named off all those of the top of my head. Literally took 8 seconds to think of those examples. I forgot about the knock out game.
Now that I've named all these examples, how many besides this example can you come up with on your side?
As far as the hate crimes? The left holds the majority on that too e.g. The knock out game.

Ps. I don't think you know what a straw man is.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

First of all, the concept of a monolithic, homogenous "left" is a lie.

How many victims of hate crimes have there been? Is that what you're crying about being "my side"?

FBI

These numbers are from 2015 ALONE:

Overview
In 2015, 14,997 law enforcement agencies participated in the Hate Crime Statistics Program.

Of these agencies, 1,742 reported 5,850 hate crime incidents involving 6,885 offenses. (See Tables 1 and 12.)

There were 5,818 single-bias incidents that involved 6,837 offenses, 7,121 victims, and 5,475 known offenders. (See Table 1.)

The 32 multiple-bias incidents reported in 2015 involved 48 offenses, 52 victims, and 18 known offenders. (See Table 1.)

Single-bias incidents (Based on Table 1.)

Analysis of the 5,818 single-bias incidents reported in 2015 revealed that:

56.9 percent were motivated by a race/ethnicity/ancestry bias.
21.4 percent were prompted by religious bias.
18.1 percent resulted from sexual-orientation bias.
2.0 percent were motivated by gender-identity bias.
1.3 percent were prompted by disability bias.
0.4 percent (23 incidents) were motivated by a gender bias.
Offenses by bias motivation within incidents (Based on Table 1.)

Of the 6,837 single-bias hate crime offenses reported in the above incidents:

58.9 percent stemmed from a race/ethnicity/ancestry bias.
19.8 percent were motivated by religious bias.
17.8 percent resulted from sexual-orientation bias.
1.7 percent stemmed from gender-identity bias.
1.3 percent resulted from bias against disabilities.
0.4 percent (29 offenses) were prompted by gender bias.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
More Lies from the Neo-Nazi Crowd

And this entire thread is a fabrication.

Why are you calling that guy a neo nazi?

Witt claimed his hand was injured as he tried to protect himself. Witt, a U.S. Navy boatswain’s mate who lives in San Diego, posted photos of his injured hand on his Facebook page and shared the fake story about being stabbed.

There a lot of neo nazi's that live in California?

There's absolutely NOTHING in that article saying he has ANYTHING to do with the right.

The only thing he did was lie to the police.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

There's absolutely NOTHING in that article saying he has ANYTHING to do with the right.

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out mate. You're getting desperate.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

It truly doesn't.

Nazi haters are doing EXACTLY as what they are trying to demagogue.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

As I said in another thread there needs to be a line to punch this guy in the balls.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Probably just an attention whore but who cares?

Line starts here!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Well the dude is from California.

So most likely.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Please explain what you mean. You're obviously smarter. Shouldn't be hard, right?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Your table doesn't seem to break down blacks vs whites gay vs straight etc

And no, there may not be one homogenous left,but the one thing they have in common is that they all vote democrat.
edit on 29-8-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join