It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Lies from the Neo-Nazi Crowd

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Reminds me of those black kids who smeared swastikas of feces in their dorm bathroom and blamed it on nazis. Or that black guy in MS that burned down his church and blamed it on trump supporters. Or those black girls on that bus who started a fight then said they were kicked off because of their skin color. Or that Muslim lady that lied and said white men threatened her for wearing her her face-scarf-thingy. Or that.....never mind. White people are liars. Got it.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Xcalibur254>>>> There's a base 50% chance and I'd put it much higher at about 80%, that these claims about racist attacks from all sides are fabricated. That includes homophobic attacks, religious attacks, etc.

Yeah, I'm sure Matthew Shepard tied himself to that fence in the middle of nowhere and tortured himself for hours until he died choking on his own blood.

This is a vile, despicable, dishonest, ignorant comment!

there have been many instances of hate crimes against gays, ethnic groups and religious groups that have been proven to have been fabricated.
I wouldn't begin to try to put a percentage on it, but there is truth there.

You mean that people lie?

Wow.

Is there a difference in acknowledging that people lie and claiming that 80% of hate crimes are faked?

Why would you come in tangential support of an absurd, baseless, nonsensical claim like that??
edit on 29-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Reminds me of those black kids who smeared swastikas of feces in their dorm bathroom and blamed it on nazis. Or that black guy in MS that burned down his church and blamed it on trump supporters. Or those black girls on that bus who started a fight then said they were kicked off because of their skin color. Or that Muslim lady that lied and said white men threatened her for wearing her her face-scarf-thingy. Or that.....never mind. White people are liars. Got it.

Good job. You mentioned four incidents of people lying, and you want to off-set that against thousands of hate crimes.

You even tossed in the "white people are liars" strawman!

Gratz.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well, to be fair, that post garnered more flags than comments--sometimes that's the desired ratio.

Regardless, I never saw that thread, or I would have commented about her in a similar fashion, but also that she needs to be judged more harshly, IMO--she's a LEO's wife. She should know better more than most.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

The extreme idiots on both sides need to be ignored, because they're all barely even worth addressing.

That would most likely mean ignoring the greater majority of ATS members.

I'm good with that.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Xcalibur254>>>> There's a base 50% chance and I'd put it much higher at about 80%, that these claims about racist attacks from all sides are fabricated. That includes homophobic attacks, religious attacks, etc.

Yeah, I'm sure Matthew Shepard tied himself to that fence in the middle of nowhere and tortured himself for hours until he died choking on his own blood.

This is a vile, despicable, dishonest, ignorant comment!

there have been many instances of hate crimes against gays, ethnic groups and religious groups that have been proven to have been fabricated.
I wouldn't begin to try to put a percentage on it, but there is truth there.

You mean that people lie?

Wow.

Is there a difference in acknowledging that people lie and claiming that 80% of hate crimes are faked?

Why would you come in tangential support of an absurd, baseless, nonsensical claim like that??

Yes, I am pretty sure that you read my line about not being willing to put a percentage on it, because it would be impossible.
Everyone is aware that there is hate out there, on both sides, and that some go to the lengths of lying about it to make the other side look bad.
The fact that both sides lie about it means that there are very few of the haters in comparison to normal people that don't hate for irrational reasons.
It is nothing new. Remember the Tawana Brawley case? That was 30 years ago. The only thing that changed is the proliferation of media, especially social media, which reinforces what people want to hear.... on both sides.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sure, I saw that proviso ... so? You're posting in support of the post I responded to. Quibbling about the percentage aside.

"Both sides" eh? Sure. Let's talk about all the "anti-straight" hate groups out there. *crickets*

I'm sorry you buy into the idea that there are only "two sides" in these issues. I'm sorry you see equivalence between an handful of liars and thousands of victims of crime.

You're doing very little here besides minimizing THOUSANDS of real and unquestioned crimes that have occurred, generated by racist fears, homophobia, sexism and general hatred.

It's the false equivalence seen on so many issues of late. It's disgusting.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"Both sides" eh? Sure. Let's talk about all the "anti-straight" hate groups out there. *crickets*

If a gay person claims that they were beaten by an anti-gay zealot and it turns out the story is not true, there is only one side? Anti-gay is the only side that exists in that case?

Ever hear anyone call out cis-genders as being a negative? It is out there. Meetings at college campuses where cis-gender need not apply.... reaad that as anti-straight.

Stick the crickets....

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

If a gay person claims that they were beaten by an anti-gay zealot and it turns out the story is not true, there is only one side? Anti-gay is the only side that exists in that case?

Ever hear anyone call out cis-genders as being a negative? It is out there. Meetings at college campuses where cis-gender need not apply.... reaad that as anti-straight.

Stick the crickets....

No. There are many "sides" in the general discussion we are having. Your attempt to construct a specious example is noted.

I happen to be cisgendered and I have been called an ignorant bigot by a trans person. My goodness, one person was rude to one other person. SO that was "anti-straight" hate and violence?

Sure, let's generalize something like that to claim there aren't thousands of victims of hate crimes.

Stick the fake attempts to justify hatred.
edit on 29-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Stick the crickets....

No. There are many "sides" in the general discussion we are having. Your attempt to construct a specious example is noted.

I happen to be cisgendered and I have been called an ignorant bigot by a trans person. My goodness, one person was rude to one other person. Let's generalize something like that to claim there aren't thousands of victims of hate crimes.

Stick the fake attempts to justify hatred.

You just gave an example of a single person calling you a bigot.

I am talking about groups at college campuses ruling out attendance at events by people who are straight.

I am not claiming that there not hate crimes... and you know that. I simply stated that there are cases of fabricating hate crimes on both side s of various issues and you want to lie about what I am saying.

I don't really understand why you want to fabricate things about me now.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Not sure is this latest news fits into the conversation but I found it interesting ....

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You just gave an example of some college kids being stupid. You want to compare that to anti-gay hate groups and violence.

You are continuing to post in support of a poster that I took exception to for obvious reasons. Mostly, their absurd comment that 80% of hate crimes are faked.

I called that lie disgusting. You're trying to convince me that it wasn't by suggesting that the selfishness of children in college is equivalent to LGBT folks being beaten and killed. I call that false equivalence disgusting as well.

I ceded your so-called point that some people lie in my first response. You have continued to try to minimize hate crimes with silly examples.

I don't have to fabricate anything; you're proving my point quite well on your own testimony.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think you know exactly why you're inserting it.

You're establishing that you don't mind "fake news" outlets as long as they agree with your narrative.

That said, the violence depicted in the clip of four of five people beating another down laying on the ground is disgusting. Perhaps you'll voice your concerns about the same thing being done to Deandre Harris in Charlottesville?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You just gave an example of some college kids being stupid. You want to compare that to anti-gay hate groups and violence.

You are continuing to post in support of a poster that I took exception to for obvious reasons. Mostly, their absurd comment that 80% of hate crimes are faked.

I called that lie disgusting. You're trying to convince me that it wasn't by suggesting that the selfishness of children in college is equivalent to LGBT folks being beaten and killed. I call that false equivalence disgusting as well.

I ceded your so-called point that some people lie in my first response. You have continued to try to minimize hate crimes with silly examples.

I don't have to fabricate anything; you're proving my point quite well on your own testimony.

I simply pointed out in my first post that there was some truth in what the other poster said. You have conceded that. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I simply pointed out in my first post that there was some truth in what the other poster said. You have conceded that. Thank you.

I have not conceded that. I have stated that some people lie.

Like the poster I responded to that make the absurd dishonest claim that 80% of hate crimes are faked.

You have spoken up in support of such lies. In my book, that makes you worse than the liars.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of antifa, but something about this situation didn't smell right. He looked like the kind of loser looking for attention. Hey, scumbags like this deserve what they get. Hope he doesn't drop the soap!!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I have not conceded that. I have stated that some people lie.

That is the truth that I spoke about. Thanks for reaffirming the concession.

You have spoken up in support of such lies.

This is the part that makes you a liar.

In my book, that makes you worse than the liars.

Eat that. Hope you don't choke.
I don't appreciate being called things that I am not.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Desperate obsession is amusing.

Keep proving me right.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Keep proving me right.

Your post is self-affirmation.
Congratulations.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Keep proving me right.

Your post is self-affirmation.
Congratulations.

Keep it going.

I called a poster out for lying about 80% of reported hate crimes being faked. Your posts have been trying, fallaciously and dishonestly, to attack me for doing so in post after post. It's ridiculous, sad and hilarious. And you keep doing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join