It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Lies from the Neo-Nazi Crowd

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Sheridan police arrested a man after he admitted cutting himself and making up a story about being stabbed by someone who asked if he was a “neo-Nazi.”

Joshua Witt, 26, told police on Aug. 16 that he was stabbed in the hand by a man who approached him outside the Steak ‘n Shake restaurant at 3502 River Point Parkway.

Witt told police the man asked if he was a neo-Nazi and then tried to stab him. Witt claimed his hand was injured as he tried to protect himself. Witt, a U.S. Navy boatswain’s mate who lives in San Diego, posted photos of his injured hand on his Facebook page and shared the fake story about being stabbed.

Source

So last week it was reported that Alt-right groups were making fake Antifa social media accounts and trying to smear the group.

Now we have another story that was spread on here turning out to be false. The story goes that a young man was stabbed by Leftists for "looking like a neo-Nazi." Of course the usual suspects on here ate it up.

Turns out the story was a complete fabrication. The knife belonged to the "victim" and he admitted to make the whole thing up. Now this man is facing up to a year in prison for filing a false police report.

I'm sure this story is not going to change anyone's mind about Antifa or white supremacists. At the same time I thought it was important to set the record straight.

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

HA! Neo Nazis trying to false flag and it blowing up in their face is awesome.

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

He lied about a crime that wasn't committed. He should be in arrested.

Wonder when you guys will hold the same standard to those who want to kill cops?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Is he a Nazi, or a white supremacist?

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Wonder when you guys will hold the same standard to those who want to kill cops?

Nice strawman you got going on here.

link   
1 person equals a crowd? (As per your title)

Im certainly not apologizing for this muppet but methinks there might be a tiny smidget of a slight exaggeration n'est pas?

Warmest

Lags
edit on 28-8-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Bloody spell checker!

+21 more 
link   
Go back to that thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I called it straight away that he was a self harming fool looking for 15 minutes of fame.

Of course, the usual suspects laughed at my asseveration.
These fools are gullible though.
edit on 28-8-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: Added original thread in case anyone wants to pop by and laugh at the circle jerk.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

immediately turns thread into partisanship drivel...

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

No. But he's not alone. As I mentioned in my OP this is merely the latest lie from these people that has been called out.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Really reminds you of all of the BLM/racial stuff that was claimed that turned out to be false.

The extreme idiots on both sides need to be ignored, because they're all barely even worth addressing.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It still kills me that both of these ultra minority groups are getting more attention then the hundreds of thousands affected by hurricane Harvey.

Extremist groups will always exist. This is nothing new, the only thing that is new is the "media" is capatalising on peoples emotions. And they're doing so quite successfully judging on the responses here, of people who claim to know better.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Reminds me more of this...

Sad that my thread only received less than ten comments, you can guarantee if it was the other way round we'd have had an epically long thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Is this considered a self-hate crime? I mean the man was attacked by a neo-nazi, we should give him some sympathy.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Sad that my thread only received less than ten comments, you can guarantee if it was the other way round we'd have had an epically long thread.

Maybe it was because of this little gem.

Come in and apologise for her. Scumbags.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Maybe it was because of this little gem.

Come in and apologise for her. Scumbags.

Haha forgot about that.

Yes you may have a point there, mate.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Names Witt but by the looks of things he was born witless.

Isn't there enough fake news to clog the airwaves without him stirring up more?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So, they are adopting the far left tactics. If they weren't neo-nazis, it would be funnier, but it's still a little amusing. Would be great if all the extremists went away, but since they won't, I say throw em all in a field and let em fight it out. I'm done with all the crazy. Too busy with real things, like working.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Glad he was caught, he's not helping.

Anyone that makes up attacks should be arrested for wasting police resources.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

He is liable to be punished by the Navy under the UCMJ after he is back at his command. This is an instance where double jeopardy does not apply.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
knew it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join