It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Imran Awan Case Will Get Bigger" - Jason Chaffetz Reacts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The DNC lawsuit getting dismissed is just a temporary pause. It will be refiled with technical issues fixed. It's just part of the process.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

I imagine "when" refers to an actual conviction and sentencing.
I hope he goes down and takes Wasserman with him.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Only got halfway through the interview and I'll catch up later but its interesting that the indictment only mentions bank fraud for Awan and there's no mention of him trying to flee the country.
Even more interesting is that the person dealing with it is also the one dealing with the Lynch tarmac meeting.
Didn't catch a name but I've saved the video for later but its looking like damage limitation at this point.

Also of note is that the Awans had congressional information of up to 60 members and that Clinton and Schulz used outside servers and the cloud storage before the information was classified and were well aware of this. That part is now public knowledge but House was saying military staff could get up to five years jail for even accidentally doing the same.

Looks like the swamp really is getting bigger and I'm sensing blackmail and espionage could end up being a big thing in further lawsuits.

<< 1   >>

join