It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have a question.

Does anyone feel like they have the power to heal? and if so... how do you know? Can you describe a situation where you actually healed someone?

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

Women have amazing powers. They always make me feel better.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I had a potted plant.
A time came when I no longer had a home for it.
I handed the plant to another.

When I came around to visit my plant
it was nearly dead
in the bone dry soil.

After watering the plant
I said, "There you go. Get better"
and it did.

When I left
I took the plant with me
and released it into the wild,

Peperomia Griseo Argentea photo by RuuddeBlock

Note: Releasing into the wild means planting near a lake in suitable soil that doesn't get bone dry.

edit on 28-8-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Okay, never mind then.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
No ability to heal people here. I know lots of ways to treat people with different natural chemistries, but that is more of learned information than a healing ability.

My ability to personally heal from an injury has gotten slower over the years. Kind of depressing.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Okay, never mind then.

Try a similar question in Paranormal Studies subforum. Judging by some past threads, you would get more bites there.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'm a healer.

I'm a licensed massage therapist, energy healer and practitioner of alternative medicine. I've worked on thousands of people thus far in my career and have healed many on levels much deeper than skeleto-muscular.

Ask me anything

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I once put some extremely poisonous plants in my shoes after I had burnt off the soles on both my feet. Pain disappeared. It worked so I could walk again. Does it count?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I facilitate healing .... acting as a catalyse for others to create their own healing ... seeing the divine plan in everything/everyone, and then working on communicating what needs to be addressed to Aline oneself with it, to then be in health and well being ... in doing this I may use/channel neutral energies from the universe to assist in the healing/growth

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I'm a healer.

I'm a licensed massage therapist, energy healer and practitioner of alternative medicine. I've worked on thousands of people thus far in my career and have healed many on levels much deeper than skeleto-muscular.

Ask me anything

Thank you. I knew I'd find someone in here.
Can you tell me about energy healing? and what kind of alternative medicine?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl

I'm a healer.

Ask me anything

Thank you. I knew I'd find someone in here.
Can you tell me about energy healing? and what kind of alternative medicine?

What is it you'd like to know? The more specific you are, the better I can help you.

At it's core, any type of healing is an energy exchange. In my practice I incorporate elements of Reiki and the Traditional Chinese Medicine energetic model with massage therapy. So basically, the chakras and the organ energy meridians are my game.

Here's some broad overviews of those:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

That's the bodywork part. As for alternative medicine, I practice wholistic nutrition and herbology.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So.. I want to start of by making this disclaimer;

My reply here is not about massage therapy, it Is about those with the belief they have the ability to "lay on hands" I am also not saying that these types of things do not exist,I'm talking about a specific instance. And do not mean to disparage anyone out there with different experiences or beliefs.

Ok,

So, I know a person,this person has been a family friend for over 60 years (before I was born). Now this person believes in their heart of hearts they have magical healing abilities, and practically forces themselves upon anyone who even hints that there back or neck hurts. I'm talking family, friends, co-workers, random guy in line at the supermarket who might be using a cane or holding there back..anyone..

Now the thing is I am close to this person and we have ALoT of mutual acquaintances. I had neck surgery ,six screws and two rods.. So of course I was politely asked, then pestered then berated ..to the point of" you don't trust me I am only trying to help you, I know what's best for you, really aggressive and acting insulted at the same time.. So after about an hour, no exaggeration I give in ..

Well this person proceeded to pull my shoulders back.tightly, and I said I just had surgery u need to take it easy.. So the next 10 minutes is me haggling with this person "please be gentle.. backs off becomes forceful again"please that is starting to hurt" backs off for 20 seconds before applying more pressure.. .at this point I'm Trying to just get out of there with out further injury.Keep in mind the entire time they are asking me if I can feel the healing warmth emanating from there hands, can I feel the atoms shifting inside me to there correct alignment, that they can see my aura shifting from red to blue.. This all took place at a family gathering and I really was trying to be polite and not embarrass this person and their fragile ego.

Eventually I admit I lied I sad wow I feel so much better thanks that was amazing..And this person's ego apparently sufficiently stroked stopped and told me I was welcome and they do not mind sharing there "gift" ..

Over the course of the evening several other people approach me quietly and offered a bit of advice;

If they ask you later if you feel any better just tell them yes you feel much better or they will tell you that you need another "session"

So I began thinking all these people , myself included have just by trying to be polite, have reinforced this delusional person into thinking they have super powers..

The person did indeed come up to me about an hour later asking me how I felt..I admit I lied and said awesome thanks wow you really have a gift..

Sigh..

Respectfully,
~meathead

As a reminder, I'm not saying this is the case with all ..Just my personal experience.

edit on 29-8-2017 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Damn. Sounds like an awful experience.

I've seen quite a bit of what you just described over the years. And it's terrible when people like that get associated with true healers. It sounds like your family friend had some unresolved issues and chose a career route that made her feel complete.

Hope you feel better nowadays!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Jeez... that's awful!
Yeah, I've come across people like that too and it's not cool.

I find that most people who truly have the gift of healing would never just offer up their services like that lol!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Damn. Sounds like an awful experience.

I've seen quite a bit of what you just described over the years. And it's terrible when people like that get associated with true healers. It sounds like your family friend had some unresolved issues and chose a career route that made her feel complete.

Hope you feel better nowadays!

Yes, that's why I added the disclaimer, I am not saying there are not true healers out there, I'm not saying there is, but people like the one in my experience do a huge disservice to anyone out there who may actually possess a gift.

They do not do it as a career,.I honestly don't see how they could, I doubt there would be 1 repeat customer.

Thank you for your well wishes.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Jeez... that's awful!
Yeah, I've come across people like that too and it's not cool.

I find that most people who truly have the gift of healing would never just offer up their services like that lol!

I would think anyone who truly had a gift would not force it upon someone who does not want it..
And no I wasn't strapped to a table and forced, but I did feel a lot of pressure in the social setting I was in. This person would not take no for Ann answer to the point of putting words in my mouth" so you think I'm a fraud, soon you don't trust me, etc" making a scene.

I have an open mind, I won't belittle others for there beliefs , but I walked away hurting worse than before and feeling like a hypocrit and part of the problem by reaffirming this person's delusions.

Anyway sorry to derail your thread, I just really do wonder how many delusional people that are out there with strong personalities who have these thoughts confirmed, by people just trying to be polite.

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 30-8-2017 by Mike Stivic because: fixes spell check

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I have a question.

Does anyone feel like they have the power to heal? and if so... how do you know? Can you describe a situation where you actually healed someone?

Thank you.
A couple of eons ago an event happened to me in which I was able to contact whom I call the dream healers.These 3 very short men to my knowledge can cure any thing.After I learned how to get there, I sent 2 people over their and 1 more but the site the History Channel forum closed down and I had no knowledge if it worked.

I did a thread on it if you would like to check it out.

The Dream Healers Are Now On A.

The forest was stationary so it was pretty easy to send people or to get thier my self but...they are now on a subway train and that will pretty hard and difficult to through not just that.A lot of doors of evolution have evolved over time, don't want to send someone to another place other than the healers.Have I healed yes, can I do it again I doubt...but then again, if I can get there once, I most likely can do it again.

I just don't like the subway realms they creep me out sometimes, really scary opening that kind of door.

top topics

join