It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love Being A Freemason

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's what a person with something to hide would say
admit your devilish ways Augustus!.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I used to enjoy discussing with you on this forum, but nowadays you appear to be trolling me for the lulz.

I am not trolling 'you' - I have been watching some you tube vids and I wanted to some ask questions about Freemasons. You may notice that I asked a question to Augustus first.
Those that claim to be Freemasons must come to expect questions.

edit on 7-1-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
That's what a person with something to hide would say
admit your devilish ways Augustus!.

Fine, I'm down with the Devil and I'm under the blood.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Sahabi

So all those in the media making the hand gestures and symbols are all Masonic, not Illuminati?
You know - the one dollar bill and the all seeing eye and the new world order stuff.

Look how you have mixed up all types of different systems!

The All-Seeing Eye is a symbol of monotheistic deism and used to be regularly displayed in Christian churches. Even more, the Bavarian Illuminati never used this symbol.

The One Dollar Bill actually says: “New Order of the Ages”, and is a term to denote the new system of diplomacy and politics that broke free from the Royals and the Authoritarian Religious institutions (Separation of Church, State, and Monarchy)

The “New World Order” is the corrupt form of modern globalism being clandestinely orchestrated by cabals within the Banking Cartels and Military Industrial Congressional Complex.

Symbols and hand gestures are used by many different groups and have many different meanings. Many celebrities are actually illustrating O.T.O. symbols and hand gestures. And most are displayed merely to draw up hype, buzz, publicity, mystique, and trend-chasers.

A person with little knowledge of factual history, occultism, and esoterism surely would confuse and mixup all of these differences.

edit on 1/7/18 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I used to enjoy discussing with you on this forum, but nowadays you appear to be trolling me for the lulz.

I am not trolling 'you' - I have been watching some you tube vids and I wanted to some ask questions about Freemasons. You may notice that I asked a question to Augustus first.
Those that claim to be Freemasons must come to expect questions.

I do not mind questions at all. However, your questioning is usually presented as if you know and Freemasons do not know, or as if Freemasons are simply liars. Also, you tend to dance in circles even after having your questions answered. You even repeat the same accusations after being presented with proper information. It’s like your fingers are in your ears and you’re here just for the sake of stirring the pot.

edit on 1/7/18 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I bet you wish freemasonry was more interesting I bet with orgies and goats n such. the local lodge here by me in Yorkshire is just a few old boys wanting an excuse to get away from the Mrs for a few hours.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

But we do have goat orgies. Every first and third Thursday.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

A chicken is not a goat!.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The thing is I know I can't trust you to answer truthfully because you have already lied to me.

About?

Denver airport murals.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Denver airport murals.

I admitted I was incorrect about that.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Yes you did admit that you were incorrect after I told you you were mistaken.
When I asked you if they had taken the murals down - after you said that you are there twice a month - you replied 'For some time now' - and someone even starred the reply.
How could you not know they were still there if you are there twice a month?
edit on 8-1-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

How could you not know they were still there if you are there twice a month?

I land at United's Terminal B and transfer from the same. I rarely exit the terminal so the last couple of times I passed through Jeppesen I thought they were on the lower level, they're actually not, and when I didn't see them I thought they had been removed. Sue me.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It’s a huge airport. I, myself, thought they were no longer there. I usually have a flight transfer out of Denver twice a year, and have been on the lookout for the murals,... haven’t seen them yet. Next time I’m due to fly, I’ll have to research to figure out at which terminal they are displayed.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Jeppesen level 5. I made a point of going up there back in December.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Thanks for the heads up!
I do enjoy experiencing art and architecture to discover what subjective impressions may arise within myself. I’ll definitely be heading to Jeppesen next time I’m at Denver International.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Look for the Masonic capstone over the time capsule as well. It's been moved but apparently it's still there somewhere.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

This Is The Capstone:

1. The Southern Jurisdiction Of The Freemasons...
2. The Compass, The Square, And The Volume Of The Sacred Law- 3.14...
3. The Grand Architect Of The Universe (1)...
4. The Worshipful Master, The Senior Warden, And The Junior Warden (3)...
5. The Pillars: Ionic, Doric, Corinthian, Tuscan, And Composite (5)...
6. The Arts: Geometry, Arithmetic, Logic, Rhetoric, Music, Grammar, And Astronomy (7)...
7. The Master, The Apprentice, And The Craft...

note-
a) The Chamber Of Reflection 0°
b) The Blue Lodge 1°-3°
c) The Lodge Of Perfection 4°-32°
d) Heredom 33°

To Be One, Ask One...

Come Forth And Meet The Son Of The Widow...

~Pinocchio Of The Hanging Tree π

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Any tard can be a mason.. When people talk about evil Masons they aren't talking about the street team. They are talking about something totally different. Not grandpa club. Not honorary junior mason strictly symbolic minion sideshows.

No one thinks lonely grandpa's are ruining the world by building temples around the globe and creating false religions to enslave the minds of the ethnic races. We know you losers arent doing that. You just admire the work of those who do.

But the illuminati is indeed a local rap group i can join if i sell enough drugs. And then i will be bulletproof and running banks and kidnapping children.
edit on 16-1-2018 by AdKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

Tard grandpas are cool, they tell us younger guys awesome war stories.

And how to control you sheeples for our future end times food supply.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

Any tard can be a mason..

Not true. There are certain qualifications, such as being of proper age, being sane, and of good character.

When people talk about evil Masons they aren't talking about the street team. They are talking about something totally different.

If this is true, then likewise, it stands to reason that this “totally different” group of Masons must have started out on the “street team”. Therefore, this “totally different” group of Masons must have left proofs and evidences of their ever joining Freemasonry,... specifically, who are they?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join