It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love Being A Freemason

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Do you then believe that it was the Mullinex family that designed and paid for and built the guidestones?

No, nor does it make any difference to my opinion of the stones even if they did.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Some conspiracy theorists sometime find sinister wickedness where none exists.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
Some conspiracy theorists sometime find sinister wickedness where none exists.

Totally. They really should be looking at our lodge kill room when Baphy shows up on first and third Thursdays.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I have not been conferred with the Degree of Knight of Mystic Sarcasm, so I mostly sit back and laugh without much to add. Dry.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I got my 33rd in that awhile back when the CIA upgraded me algorithms. The smart ass singularity is upon you.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Ahhh,... that explains the whole 11:11 phenomenon! Since you are a Brother, I'll let you in on a secret,... in my universe, 11:11 was actually 1:11, and our Mandela Effect was referred to as the Bob Ross Effect. Maybe some new algorithms will help to balance out the discrepancies I experience as an inter-universal/dimensional traveler.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

A least your world is a happy little world filled with trees and mountains.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Touché!!! You truly are a High Level Mason

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

According to my sincere and honest opinion, the Guidestones are not calling for depopulation at all,..... but instead,.... the Guidestones are meant to survive our Society in the event of a cataclysm,.... much like how ancient rock-carvings, monoliths, and megaliths outlived the societies that created them.

To me, the Guidestones are a hope and beacon for an extremely far-off future,.... one in which small pockets of humanity are left to repopulate and rebuild after a dramatic global fall.

To me, the semantics and concepts associated with the Guidestones is more formatted for the restart of a society, rather than rules to impose on current societies. It is a monument urging us into an ideal social creation, not a social destruction.

How likely is it that those that remain will stumble across this monument?
If what you say is true then the monument should be put up all over the world - there should not be just the one - after all that one monument could be under water or ice after a mass extinction.

It may well be reasonable to maintain humanity under 500 million but what organisation is going to choose who gets to have children?

edit on 6-11-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

It would cost an incredibly vast fortune to replicate the Georgia Guidestones all around the world. When dealing with well-constructed stone monuments, mass production isn’t that important. Ancient Egypt was buried beneath the sands, but we rediscovered their spectacular culture. Gobekli Tepe was covered over, but we rediscovered that site as well.

In my opinion, the Guidestones are akin to the Clock of the Long Now (10,000 Year Clock). It serves as a projection into the far distant future.

If mankind has a cataclysmic fall, we will be too busy trying to survive and reestablish practical & applicable knowledge, rather than having any stable organization trying to dictate birthrates. At that point, we will be experiencing a population genetic bottleneck, and will be trying to ensure the future survival of our species.

Consider the totality of the mathematics, astronomy, and languages incorporated into the Guidestones. When we consider the full context, the “500 Million” is clearly an arbitrary number meant to be a point for critical and rational thinking regarding mankind’s balance with nature.

edit on 11/6/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You have to remember the GG were made by people who more than likely spent the vast majority of their life going through the cold war and fear of nuclear war/WW3/likely connection to WW2. A lot of people claim it's an evil Illuminati manifesto but there are quite a few things written on that stone that would contradict that theory like Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts, Avoid petty laws and useless officials, and Balance personal rights with social duties.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

That is exactly what I got out of the Stones. They are there for the next generation. They exist so when the ashes settle, the few who remain can use that as a learning tool to not make the same mistakes we did/are. But when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I also know the secret of the canopy.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I once held a blue piece of paper with the signatures of 2 most respectable men I have met in my life. I held onto that paper for years and never submitted it because of pure ignorance and fear. I moved and lost contact with thoes two gents and I often wonder if they are still here on this earth . I wish I would have had the courage to move forward into the light . Now that I am older I wouldn't think twice if I still had that paper . Maybe it just wasn't my time . Making good men better sure does sound good to me .

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I also know the secret of the senior and the junior wardens...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
I once held a blue piece of paper with the signatures of 2 most respectable men I have met in my life. I held onto that paper for years and never submitted it because of pure ignorance and fear. I moved and lost contact with thoes two gents and I often wonder if they are still here on this earth . I wish I would have had the courage to move forward into the light . Now that I am older I wouldn't think twice if I still had that paper . Maybe it just wasn't my time . Making good men better sure does sound good to me .

While those names are hugely important to you, as they should be, any names on that paper will do for the purpose of initiation. But finding out why those men where they way they were is the path you can take, should you choose to do so.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Big Brother is caming everything except the blue lodge. Hmmmm

And masons say they don't run things....
edit on 6-1-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I know a couple of Masons.
Far as I can tell they are very upright dudes.
No child sacrifices or deep conspiracies.
Quite the opposite.
They strike me as intelligent and kind folks.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Inspiration comes from "honoring their parents."
It's the Gravest thing to humiliate a father and/or mother. IMHO

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
My grandpa is 86 and joined the Masons at around 20. I asked once what degree he was and he laughed and said I don't even know anymore.

I promise you nothing sinister going on at lodges he goes for the tea, company and to read the paper

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join