It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love Being A Freemason

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
JFK said that there should be no secret societies - what do you think about that?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

JFK said that there should be no secret societies - what do you think about that?

I guess if he were still alive you could ask him why he was in one and had the head of it to the White House to visit him.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

www.kofc.org...

As Augustus said, he was a member of the Knights of Columbus, which is a Catholic version of masonry. (in a sense)

If you look into that speech you have in your mind, you can learn what it was really about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The member/mod who authored that thread, has since passed away, but was a tireless researcher and did a fantastic job on this thread. I encourage you to look into it, and learn what it was really about to avoid further confusion.

Lying in a coffin and jerkin off? That is a new one on me. Creative. but wrong. Trust me when I say that nothing bad happens during any degree. Each teaches a set of moral lessons meant to leave a lasting impression on the individual for years to come. It's best description is given at the end of the first degree in my jurisdiction.
"Freemasonry, a beautiful system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols."

It's nothing that will save the world, but it's a fantastic way to build a better man. (assuming that man is ready to be adjusted)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I am not ready to be adjusted...
But I am ready for a coffee and cig...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon
I'm not the one coming in here claiming to know more about a fraternity than actual members. I'm not the one talking about things I don't have first hand knowledge/experience of like you are. That seems pretty arrogant on your part.

a reply to: Itisnowagain
Actually he was speaking about governments not private fraternities. In that same speech you're misrepresenting, he called for greater official secrecy.

JFK gave the “President and the Press” speech on April 27, 1961, at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City before the American Newspaper Publishers Association. When reading this entire speech and taking into account the audience to which he was speaking to, the venue he was speaking at, and the events that occurred prior to the speech one can clearly see that JFK was trying to justify the recent Bay of Pigs invasion and also request that the American press exercise some self-restraint with information that is sensitive to the nation's defense and military operations. This is the opinion I take and which is taken by academic scholars. To anti-Masons and conspiracy theorists the speech has nothing to do with the press, but has become known as the "Secret Society Speech."

Anti-Masons attempt to use this sentence as a means to justify their attack on fraternal groups that meet in private. Disregarding the fact that just prior to this sentence, Kennedy called for the "need for far greater official secrecy", Kennedy also states throughout the entire speech that it is centered on the roles between the President and the press. It's clear that Kennedy is speaking on the public's perception of secrecy and the public administration of the federal government. He is talking about the government being secretive and refusing to release information to the public. He was also being critical of the CIA and their failed attempts to supplant the Castro regime in Cuba.

The Bay of Pigs incident occurred 10-days prior to this speech. This was a huge disaster and an embarrassment to the Kennedy administration, which had only been in power 3-months. Five days prior to this speech, Kennedy appeared before the Society of Newspaper Editors where he spoke about the same topics and the "President and the Press" speech was a continuation, the incident still fresh in everyone's minds.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

i can, but its not hard to work out.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

dry your eyes!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon
smh...if that's all you got then I'd tuck tail and run if I were you.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

lol,

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: Argentbenign

I once believed very similarly to your sentiments. I later realized that I was in ignorance, because I was only feeding my own confirmation bias with all of the out-of-context screenshots of handshakes and triangles. I realized that not all clubs and not all handshakes are Masonic, and that certain symbols are actually shared by different groups who prescribe different meanings and interpretations to these symbols. Moreover, I found that the vast majority of known Freemasons are overwhelmingly good and far from malevolent.

Yes, to my knowledge Freemasonry is Truth. It expands of the natural laws of life, both polarities. It is up to the individual whether they choose to adhere to which polarity. But the organization as a whole is of Truth, while religions are of Falsehood. For example, it will be revealed to a Freemason that the Christ was a peaceful caregiver and not a magician, while the rest of the world thinks that He turned water into wine and walked on water, and born of a virgin. If an individual chooses to not adhere to the teachings of Christ, that is the person's choice.

But similar to Judaism, the individuals at the very top made it a haven for luciferians. So at the top, you can be a righteous holy man, but you can also be a luciferian, Freemasonary is a host for both paths, as it is a portrayal of all of life, and it is up to the free will of an individual to choose. The reason for it being a secret, is exactly why there is Christianity - the fact that people really believe in the Christ being a magician; walking on water, turning water into wine, means that they have proven themselves to be unworthy of the truth because they have blindly believed in falsehood, therefore the truth has been made a secret to the masses and is only accessible to those who separate themselves from blind faith and question the truth. But there was a reason why lies were incorporated into religion. The top of society has always been luciferian because that is what is necessary for dominance and control, while being holy is the opposite of control but allowing and helping beings of life to have freedom.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The chequered floor is, to me, the difference between bitterness and betterment.
Many are the ideologies of the world.
However, very few escape the the border that enslaves our common sense and logic. Thus the mysteries are as simple as the blue lodge.
The highest degree of confirmation.
A profound affection for the ignorance and the tyranny and the fanaticism of our alleged fellow man. The blues are sung in the lodge. But too few hear it. And those who cling to the comforts of inexperience cause us all great pains. For many are those who think they know. Yet from sources other than experience. Myself included. But... In our quest for truth we find that the knowledge of self is in fact sufficient. For we can learn the baseness of the lower level that raises us up in frustration. Meeting on that level is the toughest part. It is an intimate but scary self we may face. And eventually after expericing such a coup devile... We learn of the betterment of self and thus begins the quest for betterment and goodness. I should hope. Humiliation is a calamity. Deserving as we may be it is the breaking of the illusion of self and the introduction of a higher understanding that leads to the master. If we would but find him. Yay to Pinocchio.... He has just told a lie. Also... I am not perfect. But I try to fill up on scraps that the Lord's leave behind. They fall to me like scraps from a table. As if I am a dog in search of more than dogmas. I yearn to be a real boy. And until then I loathe in being bitter. The floor is may ground and if I do not stand upon it with humility and thanksgiving... Then I am a dog. The arch seems so far to tread. The stairs or steps seem to drain my strength. Thus my beauty is failing and my wisdom is depraved and profane. Yes, I suck ass totally. But the scraps do fill me up. Leaving with enough strength and beauty and wisdom to yearn for my way home to the fathers. So mote it be

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I stumble because of my base desires and hopeless wanting. But...
I remember the Tabernacle of the lord.
Purple for the obsession of the entered apprentice I am each day that the light calls to me and I turn away. Red for the frustration of the fellow craft that lingers in my mind body and souless corpse. When I feel it.. I am consumed. And as I rise in heat and frustration with sweat and spittle built up in me and thrashing it's way forth... I learn that it means I am fallen. A morning and bright star who has dawned on no one but myself. Leaving me thrown down deep in the blue drepression the is the master of my own calamity. With no one to blame I linger in the triumph of the wind that blows when I look to escape my torment. This wind is a higher path to enlightenment and fulfilment. It is the lodge of perfection. And there I remember my place as if ever I walked that path. Although I was meant to and although the mercies of the waited for me... I still don't tread the path. Yes, I suck ass...
But at least I am not as bitter upon the lowly self as they and all would expect. The reflection is grim. If I could face the ignorance of my comforts and aspire to be the tyrant the washes away the so called good of my immoral desires and if I could be the fanatic that triumphs in goodness to myself and others ... Then perhaps I may one day become a real boy.

Pinocchio from the hanging inside the Tabernacle of the wilderness... The dwelling place where god may rest his blessings.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Also... I love being a alledged freemason in my mind.

Thanks for the scraps you guys... Thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

I am a huge fan and admirer of your cryptic odes!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi
Are you aware of the 'Georgia Guidestones'?

The grand unveiling of the Georgia Guidestones occurred on March 22, 1980, more than 30 years ago. Yet, very little awareness of it really circulated, until maybe 2005 when the environmental movement became such a hot topic. Throughout this time, though no one knows who actually commissioned its construction; all that is known is that a man by the name of R.C. Christian wanted to build it. “R.C.” is most likely short for “the Rose and Cross” of Rosicrucianism, which is simply the precursor to what is known as Freemasonry today. Not surprisingly a tablet not too far from the monument reads, “Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason”, which echoes the writing of one Thomas Paine, a prominent 18th century Freemason.
scribol.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Of course I know of them. I've been there a few times to investigate and study different aspects of the monument. It's a truly stunning site.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Do you suppose that if you are a mason that you will be one of the 500 million?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Have you been to Denver International airport as well?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Of course I know of them.

Why 'of course'?
Not everyone knows of them - is it 'of course' because you are a Freemason?
edit on 4-11-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Have you been to Denver International airport as well?

I'm there usually twice a month, fantastic airport.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join