It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well it looks like Harvey just ended Trump's wall

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

He has the support of the American people

No he doesn't. He has the support of his base, which is about 30 - 35% of the country. Everyone else is deeply opposed to Trump.
He has the support of the American people.

30-35% of the population isn't "the American people".

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: luthier

So are WHITE people.

But the purveyors of white supremacist don't have a problem lumping all those people in to a single group.

Not sure what that whining was about but it doesn't change the fact he has no reasonable ideas.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: luthier

a reply to: MOMof3

We will see, thats kinda the point of the big men in offices. If I were to make that kind of decision, I'll be President and not sitting here.

The rate of increase under reagan was massive after carter. Obama just continued the Bush rampant expansion.

It should be noted that much of that expansion of debt was done to fix the economy that Bush left him, but that is always left out of the discussion whenever Obama's debt expansion numbers are brought up.

Bush did such a number on Obama, that it took him 8 years finally clear up the dept. (good thing he didn't add any to what was already there, amirite?)

The jury is still out on how long trump will whine about Obama and how u fair the media is to him.

The true snowflake president. Oh the media is so unfortunately poor me....lol.

If history is any guide, he will have 8 years to blame his predecessor. (although to be fair it was really like 7, he spent the last year gloating about how Trump would never be president.)

I would wager a bet he most likely barely makes it out of 4 if even.

Bit your right he is just your typical Washington scum with no ideas of obtainable substance. The outsider myth can be dispelled.

I'm not sure he could have gained that support even with soft ass kissing lips and a genuine smile, as the "never Trump" folks had foam around their mouths long before he signed his first EO. (meaning they had no intention of ever offering him a chance to do good things)

Trump didn't even try to work with the GOP. Constant insults even during his campaign. Not a great way to foster support.

He has the support of the American people, who of whoch the GOP work for. The American people feel both parties are incompetent. He can say and do whatever he wants to both political parties and Americans will overwhelmingly approve. After all, WE'RE THE BOSSES, right?

Not even close son, This is a corporate Oligarchy, the people with the money are in control. The politicians dance to their tune and that includes trump. To most thinking Americans, and the Oligarchy, trump is nothing more than an entertaining clown.
edit on 28-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

He has the OVERWHELMING support of a minority of American's.

FTFY

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

No he doesn't. He has the support of his base, which is about 30 - 35% of the country. Everyone else is deeply opposed to Trump.

Go tell that to the anti's.

They don't represent 'the American people'.

link   

a reply to: MOMof3

We will see, thats kinda the point of the big men in offices. If I were to make that kind of decision, I'll be President and not sitting here.

The rate of increase under reagan was massive after carter. Obama just continued the Bush rampant expansion.

It should be noted that much of that expansion of debt was done to fix the economy that Bush left him, but that is always left out of the discussion whenever Obama's debt expansion numbers are brought up.

Bush did such a number on Obama, that it took him 8 years finally clear up the dept. (good thing he didn't add any to what was already there, amirite?)

The jury is still out on how long trump will whine about Obama and how u fair the media is to him.

The true snowflake president. Oh the media is so unfortunately poor me....lol.

If history is any guide, he will have 8 years to blame his predecessor. (although to be fair it was really like 7, he spent the last year gloating about how Trump would never be president.)

I would wager a bet he most likely barely makes it out of 4 if even.

Bit your right he is just your typical Washington scum with no ideas of obtainable substance. The outsider myth can be dispelled.

I'm not sure he could have gained that support even with soft ass kissing lips and a genuine smile, as the "never Trump" folks had foam around their mouths long before he signed his first EO. (meaning they had no intention of ever offering him a chance to do good things)

Trump didn't even try to work with the GOP. Constant insults even during his campaign. Not a great way to foster support.

He has the support of the American people, who of whoch the GOP work for. The American people feel both parties are incompetent. He can say and do whatever he wants to both political parties and Americans will overwhelmingly approve. After all, WE'RE THE BOSSES, right?

Not even close son, This is a corporate Oligarchy, the people with the money are in control. The politicians dance to their tune and that includes trump.

Well, technically trump is both an oligarch and a politician. Like the days of old.

link   

Your numbers are meaningless. Again, he has the support of the American people.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You know what would really make America great? A return to the robber barons of the early 20th century. That's the ticket!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

If those numbers are meaningless, then your opinion isn't worth the bytes its stored in.
edit on 35am17famMon, 28 Aug 2017 10:55:27 -0500America/ChicagoMon, 28 Aug 2017 10:55:27 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Go tell that to the anti's.

They don't represent 'the American people'.

This is a nonsense statement. All you have to be is a citizen with an opinion to represent the American people. The idea that someone isn't patriotic or not American for voicing a certain political opinion is by far the dumbest argument you can make. The antis were born here just like the Trump supporters and are entitled to their opinion just like you and having it doesn't make them unamerican. If anything YOU are the unamerican one trying to deny them their opinion.

link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

People love teddy Roosevelt. Maybe a Kardashian boy who likes to jet ski could be next.

I like to draw a jfk comparison except one was qualified and was shot for enacting change and the other is trump.
edit on 28-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Ok. So you keep repeating it, but it doesn't make it true. If only a third of the country supports him that isn't the majority American opinion no matter how you slice it. I know that's why you want to ignore the numbers, but it just paints you as sticking your head in the sand. "Nuh HUH! I'm right!" That's you right now.
edit on 28-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Reactive and over reactive you mean.
Please he's been in hot water so long his toes and fingers may never be smooth again.
He's had one personal issue ,crisis, problem to deal with and every moment has been because of his own actions. Every minute of it. It's been eight months of buffoonery errors mistakes and law breaking.
I don't know where you've been that you see responsive and resilient. He's reactive not responsive and what you label resilience is his complete inability to grasp the seriousness of his situation. He appears resilient because he honestly thinks the rest of us are stupid.
edit on 8282017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

If those numbers are meaningless, then your opinion isn't worth the bytes its stored in.
Thats cool. As an American citizen and patriot to our country, you're entitled to that opinion and view, with however much weight you deem necessary for its backing.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

All you have to be is a citizen with an opinion to represent the American people.

In the land of ALL men are created equal.

That snip don't fly.

The citizen doesn't represent the American people.

We give that representation by proxy to elected officials.

By democratic vote.

Unfortunately for us those elected officials only represent their own self interest.

edit on 28-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Ok. So you keep repeating it, but it doesn't make it true. If only a third of the country supports him that isn't the majority American opinion no matter how you slice it. I know that's why you want to ignore the numbers, but it just paints you as sticking your head in the sand. "Nuh HUH! I'm right!" That's you right now.
Yes, repeating it doesn't make it true for you. As for the American people, it is true, hence HIS Presidency and overwhelming support.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And there you go again, purposely misunderstanding my point and changing the topic on me.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Those numbers aren't meaningless to trump. He is obsessed with maintaining his illusion of power. Thus the reason for his constant campaigning even though the election is over....sad, verry very sad believe me.

Like I said earlier....just an entertaining clown.
edit on 28-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Nope.

I am saying the people elected Trump to build a wall.

By democratic vote.

The end.

link   

Yes, repeating it doesn't make it true for you. As for the American people, it is true, hence HIS Presidency and overwhelming support.

I don't have to repeat it to make it true. I have numbers on my side. I have the countless protests that have been dogging his presidency since day 1. I have plenty on my side to show his slipping support even if you want to disregard the polls. Clearly you are inundated with an echo chamber if you think Trump's Presidency is just peachy right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join